Any of Sup Forums listen to black metal?

any of Sup Forums listen to black metal?

burzum is personal fave

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWACKW1QJJI
youtube.com/watch?v=x3WdtS4FZck
youtube.com/watch?v=JSlIPcyS1_o
youtube.com/watch?v=qNP2OftHi3g&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes. I usually stick to the more folky stuff like wardruna. But burzum is fuckin great.

also varg did nothing wrong

Jeg faller!

Try Archgoat and Pestilential shadows.

Been listening to this shit alot lately.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWACKW1QJJI

Yes. All the time. I just started listening to this new band called bathuska. Fucking amazing.

Burzum was my first black metal band. I like it.

Concur
Death Fortress

Ulver is an experimental rock/metal band from Norway who are infamous for drastically changing their sound on every album. Point is- they've put out 1 black metal record and it's fucking dope.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3WdtS4FZck

Yes been listening to black metal since 96. Like a lot of bands, hard to say a favorite

Two black metal records and one black acoustic

I listen to fucking loads...
Burzum
Saor
Mayhem
Emperor
Deafheaven
Oathbreaker
MDLA
Ellende
Behemoth
The King is Blind
Panopticon
Ghost Bath
Ensium
Ethereal Shroud
An Autumn For Crippled Children

I'll stop there, I could go on for quite some time...

I'm headed to Metal Days in Slovenia for a week of Metal

what about doom/ blackened doom?
youtube.com/watch?v=JSlIPcyS1_o

Apparent interest in metal music does not make this women more than a mediocre fuckhole

i listen to dunkelheit every day

>black metal is the white equivalent of hip-hop
Only angsty teens & edgelords listens to that shit
>inb4 what are you listening to
>anything but hiphop, metal, edm & jpop

youtube.com/watch?v=qNP2OftHi3g&feature=share

Hey Bros, looking for a Black or Death Metal band I found on here a while back. Forgot the name, think they were Australian but (maybe) Austrian. Anyways, the album art was tanish brown in color with a tree with barren branches blowing in the wind in a field. Cant find them for the life of me and really hoping someone knows.

... I mean, I am not a total mysgonist and I am capable of having female friends with interest in the occult and Black Metal, but this women is clearly just a white trash attention whore
That being said, at least she knows her place as a whore. She has no place in understanding Black Metal, though. Only a retarded faggot would take her interest in it seriously

hmm too hard for me.

Some Austrian band tough: Abigor, Summoning, Belphegor

Recently I've been listening to Marduk and Gorgoroth. I still like carpathian forest a lot. Give Rotting Christ a shot. They are Greek and have higher production qualitaties on their most recent albums but it is amazing

yep, definitely wouldn't change the fact that i would need a lot of beers to justify getting near her rancid ass

This is why Black Metal musicians don't play to get laid