>want to be trap
>lust after my mental illness
>can never be passable
>man_face_mcgee.png
>hate every single moment of conciousness
>hate myself for not being able to be beatiful
>hate everything and everyone around me

How can to be going okay on?

Why you not just into shooting the self ?

Plastic surgery is your friend.

Get treated at a mental asylum. Somethings not right in your head. get that queer shit out of there

shove a gun up your ass and shoot

Because the reasons of doing are not being present.

do you want to transition? or just crossdress

legit question

being trans is different from just cd-ing

Christ almighty. You dont have a god given right to be beautiful even if you are born a chick. How many hot women do you actually know. How many with facial hair and thining hair and chronically foul breath. Butch the fuck up you simpering bitch, nobody gets the body they want.
Wear a dress, suck some dick, and quit complaining.

I don't want to die. I like being alive.

I do understand not ? Good double...

Transition.

Stay a man. best race NA

I mean I wont get to look female. I don't care about being pretty. I already am attractive. As male.

not good do understand i double?

then talk to a therapist
if you two come to the conclusion that you truly are trans then they'll refer you to a doc to talk about HRT

its not easy to transition and it doesn't work great for everyone, but it is what it is

good luck :)

>mfw facial hair and foul breath are easily treatable

Thanks. is that u in pic? bootiful.

thank you :3

You're a guy. Perhaps you're a gay guy, but you're still a guy. Surgery and therapy can cover this up, but can never change it. Ever.

So be at peace with who you are. Don't let society tell you you're "trapped" or you'll be better with another procedure or external change. Change yourself on the inside, and take the time to accept who you are.

Men are men, women are women, do society a favor and keep it that way. Go get treated, you're obviously sick in the head you freak

you a gay

this thb fam

You don't need to be "trans" to wear what clothes you want. I think... OP, if I may, I think you might be a male on the outside. And a male on the inside. And a male on the inside of your inside. I think that you've forgotten that a male can wear whatever he pleases, *because* of that fact, and that if society doesn't approve then fuck them~! 'Cause it's your god given right to wear what you want, and to suck whosoever dick you want, and to get your ass reamed by whomever you want.

Unless I'm wrong, and your soul just got lost on the way here. But if that's the case, how many years have you spent fasting, so that you can look good in a mirror? How many tape worms did you swallow, that slowly devoured your insides until you could barely muster the energy to walk and be normal--but damn did you get a good figure in doing so? How many hours did you spend each night, twisting your body and contorting your hips in an attempt to force your genes into a more feminine looking appearance?

We go hard, Sup Forumsro. The male -> female soul group is some of the most dedicated people out there. They have to be, to compete with the female -> female soul group, who let a baby eat their way out of their fucking stomach to get the bodies they have. What have you done to indicate that you're female material? Maybe if you're very patient, and very dedicated you'll get a better chance next life.

Or, alternately, you don't believe in any reincarnation, in which you're not a female on the inside, because there is no inside for you to be female on, if you're don't think that souls exist.

hilarious how having a whole identity that can drive people mad is based solely on the most superficial things like length of hair, length of cloth and amount of makeup.

pics or fuckoff

Im a realist. I donot live in a delusional world. My mind isnt fucked up

They didnt say they were passable or anything, why are you so critical right off the bat?

Even when anonymous, its pretty cool for OP to ask about something like this, its a pretty difficult issue to discuss seriously.

Right? I tried explaining this shit to people like 15 years ago. "Gender isn't a pair of clothes. Wearing clothes doesn't make you that gender, anymore than you need to be that gender to wear those clothes."

IMO, skirts actually make a lot of sense for men, considering we're the ONLY sex that actually can't physically wear pants correctly. I mean, unless you have a little baby tiny dick I guess. But for real. I get why Scotsmen wear the kilts.

this
just another suicide once they realise getting their weenie turned inside out doesn't actually make them a woman waiting to happen

You're very sick. Legitimate delusions from satan. Seek God and he will make you right. He WILL fix your mind.

Fuck's sake, just get a hobby.
Buy some guns, shoot at a range, make range pals.
Start a model train set, make train pals.
This gender shit that you fucking cucks let run your whole life and identify is fucking pathetic.
Or just go trans and be fuck ugly, hot lib girls will still lay with you just cause you're trans.

honey, have you seen ru paul out of drag? You just need someone to help you do your makeover guuurl.

Yeah its gender dysphoria yeah maybe its a mental illness. But don't these people deserve to fucking be happy you piece of shit? Im a straight white male and honestly if you've never been these people you'll never fucking know what it feels like. Let them be jesus christ. Its legit this type of ignorant bullshit that makes this world shit! Just let them fucking be happy you judgmental shit for brains.

Are you me...?

>mfw bulge

get used to it 99% of traps are train wrecks circus acts or laughing stocks.
you will die alone and miserable
hetro 1
fucked up homo 0

lol, are you from the 1950's?

lol at lay with you

People live in the real world and do real shit you teeny faggot.

The world is not there to make single people happy. It is there to make place for a strong nation, and transgenders, unlike gay men, do not help a nation or a country to get better.

What makes you think having surgery to end up as some in between abomination

(seriously post-op always looks horrid, mtf doesn't look female and ftm doesn't look male unless they were very androgynous to begin with and even then the faces are all off cause you can't change bone structure

They are a drain on resources drug addiction,unemployment,self imposed depression and wasting doctors and psychiatrists time

>start a model train set
If I had a dime for every 22 year old I knew with a model train set...

I have a idea !

Why are you molesting yourself mentaly !

Do something with your hands damn it !

find yourself a passion like music food mecanics AND DON'T BLAME YOURSELF FOR NOT BE BEATIFUL !!!

22 year old i have 19 i have asking myself younger "if i become a sissy ?" Bulshit !!!

Be strong be a man don't let you became a faggot !

I'd have five dimes faggot, make better fucking friends.

grow up

and most import of all dont english well!

You know what maybe this is because of the women culture you guys have in the west. Almost everything good is female , or females can do it just as good as man. So anyone with a narcist disorder would want to be as close to perfection as possible, so would end up wanting to be female. Same people 50-100years ago would rather want to be gay, or a man of power.

hows tumblr sjw faggot

>22 years old
>still plays with train sets

What people like you understand is that they're only accepted in western culture which emphasises freedom which is slowly dying due to mass immigration combined with failed or lackluster attempts at proper integration by governments

Pic related
Swedish politician pretending that a migrant raping is not an active choice and more like an accident, like these immigrants can't help not to rape or that it's somehow OK that they do, how do you think these migrants will see proper integration in western culture if they're pardoned for doing things frowned upon in that same culture simply because of where they come from? What kind of message do you think that sends?

Swedes are ahead of the curve with that thankfully (I don't live there) and becoming trans now might mean getting stabbed to death or tossed off a building in 20 years unless government's start investing instead of saving on police and military

Thanks you !

Give me one example of something you do recreationally, queer.

Grow up to what? What do transgender people give to sociaty, for the sociaty to want to help them?
Women have a role, Man have a role and a job, Gay man have a role and a job. What do trans people do?

There are pills that stop transgender thoughts. Ask your doctor for treatment rather than indulgement

Nobody said we wanted passable... if a tranny is really passable, what's the point? Could just take a girl and live without the social stigmata. It's the male features on a female or the female features on a born mal that turns ppl on.

I like to go to my local pub and chat with the regulars about beer, life, and other pointless crap... and thats just one of my hobbies.

because penis is awesome
girls are awesome

girl and penis is awesome

>Another fagtard trying to push their agenda on us.

We don't see squirrels trying to identify as attack helicopters, so fuck off.

Nice quads.

Is this what I think it is, though? Are you seriously insinuating that anti-immigration sentiments are the key to protecting the future of transexuality in America? Do you even know what you just ranted about?

You just made the argument that converts left wingers into effeminate right wingers. That's both a blessing and a curse, because if you can explain those words without triggering anywhere, you can garner right wing support. But at the cost of diluting what the ring wing stands for. In other words, if they can tolerate sexual deviancy (within limits), then they've secured left support in terms of anti-immigration.

This is, for once, actually the one good post on Sup Forums today.

Go fucking jump off a building, faggot, noone will miss you anyways

>old mofo reporting in
>wtf.jpeg
>whiteknight gtfo
Hmm dunno why Ops head is so fucked, but would like to see s asshole.

Also this, sorry your head's feeling jumbled.

You should post your butt though.

>projecting this hard...

vidya, pot, grafitti

Tbh i dont think transsexuality deserves protection or even attention at all...we have serious problems in the world.

What are those pills? Need names here.

Stop being a faggot and embrace what you are. A guy. Nature didnt give you a dick to act like your shit hole is for baby making.

I believe it's Cyanide.

>it's your god given right to
>suck whosoever dick you want
>get your ass reamed by whomever you want

>Unless I'm wrong

Of course you don't. And transexuals don't think immigration is a problem.

That's why if you make them think they are each others' problems, (which given a lot of random passages in various immigrants' holy books, is a possibility) then they will solve each other.

Obviously you want the world that exists exactly how you like it. That would be nice, wouldn't it? Instead, what you found was a way to compromise with one out of the two things you consider to be a problem.

>telling someone who realized that transgenderism is bullshit you shouldnt follow if you have a choice to grow up
>mfw you are the talking what jewish media and gay ppl on reddit told you
>mfw that's how actual children behave
>mfw i have no face
You are pathetic and i laugh at your stupidity.

Eehheheh. I'm not like a lot of the things I post on Sup Forums. But that one I take credit for. That's something I'd have put on my epitaph.

Girls with penis are obviously not passable as soon as they show their penis...

You mean dudes with tits.

>Obviously you want the world that exists exactly how you like it.
No seriously cpt obvious? Ppl WANT the world to be how they LIKE it? Unbelievable.
I also don't think transsexual ppl don't understand the problems of immigration and if you understand them, you can not just "not care". Pls stop indirectly calling transsexuals idiots.

itt: samefag fags harder than any other fag about being a fag

Yes, well. As I said. It would take someone to explain that immigration threatens transexuality in America *without* triggering aforementioned transexuals. Perhaps someone who was better with their words could manage this. I mean, y'know, *if* they wanted the right to win the general election this year.

Immigration doesnt only threaten transsexuality. It threatens our whole culture.
But since you only seem to care about your sexuality (you freudian pervert), i'm happy to give you a related example.
This year a syrian refugee in germany killed a transsexual after getting a blowjob and finding out she has male genitalia. Seems kinda threatening to me if ppl with medieval mindsets come into our countries and try to push their agenda... just saying.

>want to be a qt 3.141592653589793238462
>want to be trap

ok so here is your problem

You are a tranny because you like chicks.. you are attracted to that.. meanwhile you hate yourself... you don't know who you are or what you want to be.
You feel the only way to be what you want to be is to be what you like.. liking yourself is the subconsious goal of all humans.

>what you should do about it.

Realize that you don't want to be a qtpi trap.. you LIKE cutie qtpie traps and you want to like yourself.. however there are other ways to like yourself that are far less destructive and will actually leave you feeling fullfilled and not forever lost spinning in eternal confusion.

>but how massa?

Steroids baby.
Get a cycle. get ripped.. you might not think that's who you want to be now.. but once it starts.. mmmboy.

>This year a syrian refugee in germany killed a transsexual after getting a blowjob and finding out she has male genitalia. Seems kinda threatening to me if ppl with medieval mindsets come into our countries and try to push their agenda... just saying.

See. Perfect.

Alternately, you can choose to assist said Syrian refugees into gaining access to the States, so that they *do* wage war on Transexuals on your behalf.

See how the world works? Compromise. There's always two groups that you hate, that if you choose to tolerate one, snuffs out the other by virtue of that choice. And you know who came up with this style of problem solving? Social progressives. Left wingers.

Interesting, isn't it? You need to play both sides to ever move towards what you want, and you never get it all in one step.

>implying anybody wants immigrants exept for rich ppl who try to buy labour for lower wages
The transsexuals were here before the rapefugees. I see no reason why we should give a bunch of cowards, criminals and other anti-social persons access to our countries if they dont even accept our values. These ppl could just fight for a change in their own country. Most rapefugees are males between the ages of 16 and 40, so i see no reason why they shouldnt be fixing the mess at their home instead of bringing their shit to sociallydevelloped countries.

Well, there's this little problem of the Geneva convention. According to that, the U.S. has to accept refugees from countries it's in war with. A war on Syria is a war on Transexuals. But a withdrawal from Syria cuts off access for refugees to come in.

Which option do you hate more?

I dont hate the option where the usa get their fat asses out of syria at all.
Why are they even there? Syria always had close relations with russia. The war in syria is the failed attempt of the united states to take over syria with a "peaceful recolution". Ther free-syrian army doesnt exist anymore.
If you look at syria there are only islamic extremists and assad loyals left.... so since you already bombed both sides and can't make allies with any of them anymore i really dont see what us-military should do there anymore.... they fucked up enough.
Russia won that shit just like the stafed revolution attempt in ukraine. You guys need to stop lighting fire all over the world.
Also you say cutiing acess for rapefugees like it was a bad thing...
How is syria is going to be good again if every man capable of doing anything usefull leaves the country because it is just easier than fixing their shit?

Not russian btw...

it's not

I think you're right. I'm just trying to figure out how I can phrase this, so that Americans can understand, with all their preprogammed biases and ignorance. Their left wing political bias has such vastly different assumptions about what's obviously good or bad than their right wing political bias. I'm not sure if there even is a neutral way of phrasing things anymore--you have to break it down into "left speak" or "right speak" depending on who the audience. Not easy to do on an anonymous message board.

Also, I am not sorry for hijacking this thread.

how is drawing on walls fun

Yeah this guy, women are second class citizens why would you refuse this gift god gave you?

To make ppl understand this you dont need to phrase your ideas right, you need to completely change their mindset. You cant just tell somebody who thinks he is a good guy that he acts like a villain. He would just ignore you. National pride is like religion. Try to tell a religious person that their is no god... he wont believe you besides all the obvious evidence. Ppl are just lazy and accept certain pre-chewed views on the world. They are not willing to change them, because they'd have to admit they are wrong.
There never was a "neutral" way of phrasing things like that. Yo'll always be subjective, since you have an own opinion. Good or bad, right or left... doesnt matter at all here. We simply need sanity and honesty, so the ppl can work a way out to fix that mess. The leading class has already proven to be useless at that task.

you're a moron if you believe that being transgender automatically makes you believe immigration isn't a problem..

Okay. Exceptions are exceptional. Is that better?

m8, you're acting like being trans is synonymous with being sjw.

It's the only way to talk to far right people. They've got some kind of hive mind mentality, where everyone is just stereotypical caricatures of labeled terms. Yes, I'm aware the irony in labeling all right wingers as such. That's exactly the point.
I'm not sure if there even is a neutral way of phrasing things anymore--you have to break it down into "left speak" or "right speak"

The only way to talk to one side is with words that would offend the other side, and vice versa.

but you're falsely labelling all trans people as right wing.

I don't see it. Which part?

>It's the only way to talk to far right people.

who are you referring to?

>It's the only way to talk to far right people.

Any American who considers themselves left wing and offended by the following:

>Of course you don't. And transexuals don't think immigration is a problem.

In response to this:

how is pointing out that you're retarded if you believe that all transexuals don't think immigration is a problem getting offended?

and now you're also assuming that everyone on the internet is american