Sup Forums my cock is barely 6". How do I get a bigger cock? If there's no way, should I just become a gay bottom?

Sup Forums my cock is barely 6". How do I get a bigger cock? If there's no way, should I just become a gay bottom?
Pic related

My dick looks exactly like yours, i dont think its small

Your cock is the same size as mine. I've often felt like I am too small so I understand your pain, but honestly OP? If that cock in the picture you posted is really yours? You got a nice cock, Sup Forumsro.

Gay

Thank you user. It truly means a lot. I always felt like I was too small because my hands are very large. So when I send dick pics my large hands make my cock appear to be smaller.

All you need to do is learn to last long in the sack and let the lady cum first. Duck size dying mean shit. I'm 6" too

What's the best way to practice and what helps you last longer?

thats exactly what someone with a small dick would say

6 inches is what my ex called the perfect size. Trust me, you're fine

dude, be happy with 6 inches, some of us are below 4 inches

There are exercises you can find online. The way I did it was just have lots of sex I guess. You become less sensitive as you do it more often

think of it this way. you have a nice shape going there. you have the advantage of being able to go balls deep in a girl. there is a technique called "grinding the corn". you go all the way into her and then push against her; grind her clit with your pubis bone - the one above your dick. makes 'em gush. trust me on this.

You can be my gay bottom? I'm taking lol.

pulling back that hard makes you look really insecure

And it's true ;ccccccccccc

i would literally kneel instantly if you showed me that in person

this guy will never go balls deep and grind the corn, tho. see? i'd choose the 6incher every time.

That is very true! I will never go balls deep, and that really does suck, but I can blow myself.

Checkmate

I just threw up a little

>dick in mouth
gay, m8

Hey man, you can get away with anything as long as you say you're "Bisexual"

So I get away with Autofellatio

Update Sup Forumsros I tried a cock ring and I think I'm bigger now, not sure. You Guys be the judges

Bisexual is just a fancy word for faggot

Jokes on you nigger, I'm 6 inches and can blow myself. And to be completely honest, it doesn't feel good in the slightest. Being avle to go balls deep is better than self suck any day.

it's bigger yes
now fuck off

Looks the same to me

MMMHMM COME AT ME

Different strokes for different folks
Except me I'm fucking your girl.

AND THEN ILL FUCK YOU

>MMMHMM COME AT ME
This is the Internet fucko. No one will be coming at you, except lots of dude's cum

I'm ok with this. Give me the biggest cum vids you got faggots, you can't fend me off

I don't have cum vids.