Don't cry because it happened

Don't cry because it happened
Smile because it's over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop trying to turn Sup Forums into /leftypol/.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums 2.0 and liberal men have lower testosterone.

Heil Hitler.

I actually smile because it happened.
>millions of germs wiped from the face of earth
>millions of modern day germans are actually the fruit of liberation
>country split in two for entire generations
>germans despise themselves so much they decided to collectively suicide

You retard. You were on the Germans side and helped lose the war with your incompetence. You couldn't even beat Ethiopia. And Germans killed about twice as many Russians as vice versa. A German is equal to two Slavs.

why is this a good thing?

You like it when people die you sick sociopathic? I'd like it if you died.

go back to Sup Forums

Cause he's a sick brown honorary nigger. He's a fair weather fan. When whites have power he sides with whites. When colored have it he sides with coloreds.

Excellent post

this

Fuck off bitch. You couldn't even do shit by yourself. The Germans had only 6 millionish casualties and took out over 15,000,000 enemy soldiers.

>treating posters as absolute representatives of their respective countries
I remember discussing war in a similar way, in middle school

You mad you couldn't even do shit? The only reason you have your nation is because Russia gave it back to you. You're a born vassal.

>being this butthurt
stay mad cucks

Shut your mouth monkey man. In middle school you were having international conversations in school? Nope. I am treating them as representative of their stated world views that they wish death upon Germans.

>Muh German heritage

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Don't cry because it's over
Smile because it happened

>The SA purposely opened new haunts in working-class districts in which a large part of the population were ‘‘red’’, meaning they supported either the Social Democratic Party of Germany ‘‘SPD’’ or the Communist Party of Germany ‘‘KPD’’ but not the ‘‘brown’’ Nazi Party the Sturmabteilung (SA) stood for. For their rallies the Sturmabteilung almost exclusively chose locations within these districts, knowing that especially the RFB men were not willing to let these provocations go by quietly and many events from either side resulted in violent mass brawls. Attacks on a single member or smaller groups on the streets were often retaliated against with attacks by entire RFB units at known meeting points or favourite hangouts of the Sturmabteilung. Overall the mostly young and often out-of-work ruffians from the Sturmabteilung had a tough time against the ‘‘Red Front Fighters’’ until the RFB was banned in 1929. Especially in larger industrial areas where a high percentage of working class people lived, reportedly the single call “RFB is here!” (German: ”RFB ist da!”) at the door of a pub filled with SA men would cause panic among those present.

>Shut your mouth
Easier said than done for an American, in and outside of dinner

A nigger sucked my cock and paid 60 dollars for it. Cucks? I'm the Aryan ubermenschen you Slav shit.

I bet you also believe that you won the Vietnam war because you had a better K/D ratio.

>In middle school you were having international conversations in school?

Yes, we had like a model UN and everything. In other countries people aren't fucking retarded.

I don't care about America.

>being THIS butthurt
stay mad cuck

>MFW reading this thread and threads like it

pls... just stop it's so cringeworthy

That's different than literally speaking to people from different countries and model UN is an elective club.

Put your ugly Jewish freak face away.

lmao you're butthurt, retarded and autistic
in america they probably call you a genius

Yes Jews are sick evil scum and deserved to die in the Holocaust and you know it.

You just know I'm a genius.

Are you literally 16 years old?

Why do you keep larping as le nazi?

This isn't live action. This is text based. Check it. Get autismed.

This is obviously a proxy-troll trying to make the sensible Americans look arrogant and idiotic

Unmask yourself!

I'm actually starting to recognize this Americans posts in other threads. Like a 13 yo with an intellectual disability that came straight out of Sup Forums believing every image macro.

Haha no. I am a real American.

Nobody can defeat the eternal Jew, even our retarded Shitslamists have puppet-strings attached to them

Just give in to them and let them have their field day

Shut up blonde faggot. Cuck. Blonde men are weak. Blonde men suck black men's cocks. Hitler was wrong. Blonde hair is the least attractive to women. Look at you shilling for Sudan's dick. You should hook up with him. Blondes are proven to be less socially dominant.

Never. Sick Jew fucks.

Perverted deformed freaks. Try to immigrate to Israel. They'll treat you real nice there.

>Everyone's left the thread and he's still going

The difference you have much to gain by loving the Jews since they want to help you. Whites have everything to lose. Although I must say I have more respect for the Sudanese than for West Africans. I'm pretty sure you have an offshoot of the R1B Haplogroup.

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

You haven't.

Thank you user, I respect you for having the confidence and bro-tier-ness to say that

I've accepted the shitty hand that's been dealt to me, tomorrow if America nukes us for siding against the Jews it'll be a merciful ending

Seig Heil

You're literally bros.

Yeah this is almost certainly the same American that was posting in the sweden thread yesterday, about how his grandfather fled from germany to america and now his grandchild is going
>muh german heritage, muh nazis
on a traditional tuvan throat singing enthusiast forum

The black Aryans. The fabled black Aryans.

No we're the epitome of Islamio-nigg*rdom t.b.h, without sounding like too much of a cuck

Today, the former finance minister and parliamentary member said that 'we increased the telecommunications tariffs so you don't blabber about anymore' and that 'you should be grateful that we, the government, let you enjoy our airwave space'

I am a peaceful, non-violent man but I had a moment we're I felt like I should strangle him

youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

>only 6 million casualties

Sounds like a Mexico Carlos Slim type situation.

Of course the backstabbing spaghetti eating clay stealing nigger is happy
Not even surprised

The President threatens with murder at the hands of the Janjaweed militias if we protest, it's a lost cause this country

Good luck with yours user

>R1b
>Aryan
amerilard education

That does sound like a shitty situation to be honest with you.

Do you at least have Janja weed to smoke?

>American defending Germany

t. 1/128 "Pure" Aryan

My grandfather came from Germany. And I have German surnames from every grandparent.

spain confirmed master race.

Haha I knew it was you! It's becoming pretty easy to distinguish your posts now

Never forget the Krauts lost to what they considered the lowest form of life

The considered them to be parasites and pests with negative influence not the lowest form of life. I doubt Hitler thought the Jews were stupid. He thought they were dangerous.

kek, we do but the government imports it in shipping craters to 'create a feeble, weak, immoral, degenerate youth incapable of rising against us'

CIV IV C2C?

Technically that would be Celtic but Celtic are apart of the Indo Aryans. I think it's more broad. Europeans are all related. Germany actually has more R1B than the so called Germanic I1. R1A in the Slavs is labeled here as being Aryan. Hitler was speaking of ancient Indo Aryan tribes when he talked about the Aryan race.

Well shit.

Should've drained the swamp earlier. It's much too late now.

This

T. Lithuanian Jew