How do we fix this shit

how do we fix this shit

the subs

>mustafi
>leroy
>goetze

there's your problem

By sacking le dingleberry eater

Have actual strikers who can make goals, not glorified attacking midfielders.

>Everyone is injured edition

>tfw no podolski

Sack Yogi and hire based Klinsmann

>play well with Gomez up front
>he gets injured
>start playing badly

???

poor multiculturalism
more refugees

not have 4 starting players injured or suspended

Löw out
Mudslimes out
Götze out

>we

Make them produce proper strikers again, instead of meme players like >Götze

this

>not modifying card aggregates to compensate for the EXTRA MATCH

mother fucking uefa

Be less injured?

at least french niggers sing their anthem and deliver some passion for the NT and then you have Ozil deliberately sabotaging germany because he's turk at heart

sack müller
he was the worst player today

götze is goat

Replace the german players with muslims from Germany

just tell them not to touch the ball with their hands

This.
Tbh with a real striker things would have been different.
Also, despite all the bad things Giroud is good in his role of single forward.

Stop playing like Spain, that would be a start.

Send Müller home, that's a good first step.

Those subs were absolutely horrendous.

But so was the handball by Schweinsteiger, completely retarded and not needed.

Second goal was given to France for free as well.

We were SO bad tonight it's unreal. I hope Löw gets fired.

Install a shiny set of cybernetic joints and next-gen muscles on Gomez.

>0 goals in world cup final in 90 minutes
>0-2 in euro semifinal in 90 minutes

how do we fix this shit
seriously you cannot be content with this, when you put it this way you realize the german team is just not good enough right now
bear in mind those atrocious penalties

They won the WC and will do it next time too. It's no problem.

>no Klose
>no Podolski

know what i mean?

FUCK LÖW AND HIS PEP FETISH

au revoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir
auuuuuuuuuu revoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir

>wuz

Ending the curse took its toil.

Get somebody who can score
we need another Klose

I don't know but kill gotze please

I feel sad for Germany and disappointed because a France-Portugal match sounds as entertaining as watching golf.

Damn Germany plays the game beautifully, they deserved more than this.
Also, if Muller was playing shit the whole game why wasn't he substituted?

remove low
remove mueller
remove howedes
wait til kimmich is older
get a backup center forward

So how much refball was there really? A lot the calls/non-calls really could have gone either way.

>"die schwarze Serie von Frankreich ist vorbei"
>7/11 black players

ayy

replace whole team with niggers and have them sit and defend the whole game only to rely on the refs to call a handball

>Also, if Muller was playing shit the whole game why wasn't he substituted?
Who would replace him?

/THREAD/

Fucking this. That Italy game really punished Germany.

import 10 million "refugees"

>sack Mueller
>with the WC approaching

or you could teach germans to not flop with their hands up when contesting a header

Here's a question: how on earth did an Italian ref get assigned to this game? Aren't there rules in place to prevent situations where the ref would have an obvious bias?

LEAVE TAPPING TO ME

More black people apparently.

>the best German player is a Pole
And now you know why WWII was started.

>France vs Portugal
Fucking seriously?!

>Müller playing like shit through the European Cup
>playing around the midfield 90% of the time without passing from the outside in.
>barely any chances with overwhelming ball possessions.

yea we played like shit, France deserved this win gg

Same problem as Italy, which is why it ended at penalties

>Literally no strikers but one tall shitman with an outdated playing style
>Oh hey we'll just attack with midfielders and IFs

You need to scout educated feet, you have none.

this

Greatest ally

It's what happens when white males are in charge, eventually things go sour.

have gomez play desu germany would have won with gomez and hummels

KICK >GOTZE OUT
FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM

You have a point there. I don't know if Podolski would've done any better.
Damn Germany is in serious need of a new-gen Klose.

Form real strikers and fullbacks

ayyyy. T

oo bad they don't have enough choice, they're really in short of dedicated strikers for a very long time and now they are paying for it.

The only white male in the entirety of France took you down. A white man who can stand above niggers is a true alpha champion, a bunch of white males jerking each other off are nothing but nu males.

I fucking knew Germany would lose
The build-up play upfront...fucking non-existent...just send dumb crosses into the box and hope somebody scores

Where the fuck was Gomez too?

Low needs the sack
Also Hector sucks dick

Absolutely correct, it's why we need multi-culturalism to penetrate every aspect of public and private life.

Its just fucking soccer. And we will most likely win world cup 2018 anyway

What do you mean bias? game was fair and square mate

in basketball we have this thing called squad depth that's why we give "6th man" awards (even if only 5 players are on the court) and we highlight stats for "the bench", maybe you can try having more players to fill roles. like you don't have a backup for Gomez at all and i don't even know who took Hummels place, but also i think FIFA scheduling is cruel. There are just too many games now and you can't even count on a single player to make it through a tournament

CHICANNËN

No crosses indeed, it was infuriating watching the pass the ball around in midfield. practically wasting a lot of time for no reason.

Gomez was injured. But Germany is lacking a tall striker who can take the crosses from the flanks.

>Where the fuck was Gomez too?
He was injured and iirc Hummels had yellow card accumulation.
That's what doomed Germany.

>5 GAMES IN WHICH YOU CANNOT GET 2 YELLOW CARDS

FIX YOUR SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just wait for the final moorfag and then you'll wonder why they handed the cup to France on a silver plate.

This.
Immigrants will never assimilate to Germany's team, their culture is pathetic. They unironically hate themselves.

What are you talking about? It's fine the way it is.
Fouls are absolute cancer.

Oh no, they're not getting our German.

sane is a great sub but way too late. he would've ruled if he came earlier

also
>no striker
>özil (although he played well today, i know)
>hector
>kimmich
>götze
>not determined enough to go in the box
>no hard/fast crosses
>PLAYING THE BALL WITH THE HAND TWICE IN A TOURNAMENT THUS CONCEDING MASSIVE GAME CHANGER GOALS

:removelöw:

>KIMMICH

top kek
he got manhandled by Pogba
if he defended that then it's a good game for the next 25 minutes

>No crosses indeed
No
That's what Germany was doing all game long
They were just sending dumb cross after dumb cross constantly from their fullbacks
Rinse and Repeat...predictable as fuck

That was Germany's "Gameplan"

It's sad because this team is capable of far better than this shitshow they delivered tonight

Low needs to go

Won't disagree with the subs, but(unlike Boateng) Longname's hand was purely accidental and induced by the french player's movement.
If anywhere, Herr Pigbreeder definitely went wrong in his intervention in the second goal.

Not sure what to do with Löw because I don't know what your other options are.

>all these germans blaming Gotze
Alright Germany look, if you're gonna blame someone then blame the man that fucking played the full 90 and did ANSOLUTELY NOTHING
FUCKING THOMAS MULLER
FUCK HIM AND FUCK THE FACT HE'S BECOME SO MUCH OF A SHADOW THAT IT'S HARD TO TELL HE'S EVEN ON THE TEAM
YOU THINK OZIL IS INVISIBLE NO THAT FUCKER MULLER HASN'T SHOWN UP ONCE NOT EVEN ONCE IN THIS EURO
GET
RID
OF
HIM

Americans don't give a fuck about association football anyway, might as well deport Klinsmann back to fatherland.

this guy gets it

Buy more turks

Am I the only one who think Germany were just about the better team? They were wiping the floor with France until the handball before half time. Then the complexion of the game changed.

If that goes to half time 0-0 I think Germany come back out and take the game from France. It was very out of character for Germany, these mistakes. France as a result grew into the game over the second half.

They were missing Hummels badly tonight too, even his tendency to come forward a bit and spray a few passes.

>italian
While it's obvious he'd have a bias, only god knew who he was going to favour and whether he wouldn't change sides mid game. I guess that's why they let him ref this.

>Getting rid of Muller when in 2 years he'll be a beast at the WC like he usually is
How about no?
Just don't play him at the Euro's instead

I like our national team well enough, even though they aren't on the level of Germany/Italy/France.

Too bad a game lasts 90 minutes not 45
They were good in the first 30 minutes or so but no fucking striker

And then Boateng getting injured in 2nd half fucked them over big time

Problem is a big team like Germany should be prepared for such occassions

Does it need fixing?

They fell for the
>Now attackers have to be more than just a good striker
meme

>association football
fuck off

France was better in the first 10 minutes and Greaseman could've scored the goal of the tournament but Neuer blocked it. Germany was good until that handball, but you saw they can't play under pressure.

Agreed. Loew brings one striker and his back-up strikers are Mueller and Fatze, neither of whom is an actual striker.

We won a WC this way.
>meme

There was too much baggage in this German team.
>Podolski
>Schweinsteiger
>Hector
>No striker
Schweinsteiger's career is over.Muller is a horrible midfielder and an useless striker.But he is really efficient as a second striker.He was good against Ireland.
One of the major weaknesses was the fullbacks.They have one of the weakest crossing records in this tournament.I don't get why they were putting so much effort to attack from the flanks.They should have tried to cut other teams through the middle with more penetrating passes and making unpredictable runs behind defenders like Spain 2008-2012 because Germany have the best midfield.Hector is fucking pathetic.No wonder he used to play for a 6th tier team until a few years ago.He won't get into any of the top 30 teams.Kimmich is inexperienced and short and not strong,which is not ideal for an attacking fullback.This German attack is static.Reus would have made this German attack more dynamic.Also more strikers please

the entire population of your broken state?

True. He should've called it "divegrass".

By making Germany a german team.

Germany will win their next Euro in 2028

It makes sense
It just keeps multiplying

hrubesch is the delusional fucker who is to blame...
this needs to be fixed asap
bring back proper strikers or see matches like tonights