Yet another black shot and killed by a police officer

yet another black shot and killed by a police officer.

officer asked him for license and registration.
black guy said he was armed and licensed to carry as he went for his wallet. cop got 2spooped and popped 4 rounds into the guys arm. died of bleeding.

this one actually seems like a really unfortunate accident compared the the nigger rapist who got shot and tazed yesterday after threatening people with his gun in the streets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDRSDvZxkPA
youtube.com/watch?v=i28cQDHnho4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=rDRSDvZxkPA

bump

"Sir, there's a black guy outside just walking around"
"Did you choke him?"
"Yes sir"
"Did you shoot him?"
"We did sir"
"Then what's the problem?"

This isn't the place for discussing recent events. Lurk Moar.

> as he went for his wallet

Youre supposed to keep your hands up until the officer gives you permission to reach for your wallet AFTER youve told him youre carrying

What a dumb nigger.

the officer asked him for his documentation and the black guy complied.
officer still got spooked and opened fire.

First words should've been officer I have a fire arm on me and am licensed to carry it, while holding his hands in sight of the officer then with permission from said officer get your license or step out of the car if that's what he wants you to do. People don't get it, if you do what a cop says and show him respect your going to walk away from the encounter. Don't be like this idiotic dindu and tell him while your reaching for something, cops first reaction was gun. Bang bang bang bang

not everyone thinks clearly when their life is on the line.

>Youre supposed to keep your hands up until the officer gives you permission to reach for your wallet AFTER youve told him youre carrying
so anytime a cop starts dissing out orders I am to comply. No need for probable cause or any of that shit.
Is shooting someone over a piece of plastic realy the proper response? Is that what we pay the for?

Don't even care about the nigger, just saying it could be me (or you) the next time

>so anytime a cop starts dissing out orders I am to comply

yes.

no

okay then get shot dumbfuck.

>Had drugs and a gun on him
>Never got to hear him say anything.....just his bitch afterwards

Hope they were wearing a bodycam that showed a completely different story

I'd also be afraid of a nigger with a gun. Statistics says so. I don't blame the cop.

When you tell an officer you're carrying a concealed weapon it's standard practice for the officer to immediately disarm you, as in physically remove the weapon from your body without you moving. If this guy had taken the CCDW class like his girlfriend is claiming he should have known that. It's unfortunate that he forgot to follow the proper procedure he was taught in the class but the cop does not appear to be wrong in this situation. When an armed man reaches in his pockets and the cop waits to see what he's pulling out of that pocket he's basically playing Russian Roulette.

fuckin racist blacks. chinese officer.

fucking nigger he deserved to die like the baby raping ebola breeding savage i hope trump rips his heart out and fucks his nigger monkey coon parents and kicks them outta america

I hate niggers as much as the next person, but a small part of me feels bad for this one. Most of the time, it's some overly violent nigger that tries to powerplay a cop and gets shot for it.. but this dude..? He was asked to show his ID.. and the cop pops 4 rounds into him for it? That kinda sucks. No, I don't have sympathy for niggers, it's just that this particular story seems kinda shitty. Cops tend to be trigger happy, this is kind of proof of that.

dindu nuffin

KILLING A NIGGER IS NEVER AN ACCIDENT, IT'S A BLESSING
>#BLESSED

Why would he shoot a police officer with his daughter and girlfriend in his car?

Sheep cunt

well yr a bitch

Thats cause youre pussy.

Are you telling me people don't do stupid shit with their kids in the car?

youtube.com/watch?v=i28cQDHnho4

Lel whatever it takes to get ppl to stop talking about how hillary got away with treason. Btw did he died of eternal bleeding? If that nigra was donald trump he would have shot that cop and then called ttmz for lels

No, but why tell a police officer you've got a gun and attempt to give him your license if you're going to shoot him? Him having his kid in the car too just makes it super unlikely even for a nigger.

>eternal

Kek'd

Nah but I think he died of blood loss.

And to think this cunt is what the founders fought for

>hillary got away with treason
i wouldnt be suprised if these recent events are somehow paid for by crooked shillary.

You're argument contains nothing but an assumption that he probably wouldn't do that with a kid in the car. Maybe he wouldn't, maybe he would, a gun pointed at you is no less deadly in the vicinity of a kid.

at least i will be alive while you niggers bleed out cuz you are too stupid to follow simple directions for something that should be routine.

Think he should've sucked the cops dick too? Maybe pick up his dry cleaning and told him his haircut looks nice? Fuck off. Cops are 80% power tripping trigger happy scum, 20% honest dudes trying to make the world a safer place. The cop asked for his documents, then shot him when he went to get them AFTER the nigger told him he had an LTC. who goes "i have an LTC." If you're THAT fucking scared of being shot by a nigger, then you should have worked for the DPW instead of becoming a cop.

Judging by the cop's emotional state I think it's pretty obvious he fucked up big.

Nobody loses their shit like that unless they know they did something horribly wrong.

Almost scared. Then remember i'm white.

yeah dude for real.
cops blood was probably 90% adrenaline.
alls i know is cop was spooked hardcore

I'm white. I would never get shot reaching for my license.

>alls i know
You know this? Fucking twat.

>When you tell an officer you're carrying a concealed weapon it's standard practice for the officer to immediately disarm you

No it isn't.
In most states you don't even have to tell them you are carrying.
Cops need to settle them fuck down and stop acting like everybody they encounter is out to kill them.
The cop should be standing in a position where even in the rare event that somebody did pull a gun while in the car they would have a hard time hitting the cop.

If you're too much of a pussy to NOT work off the assumption that this guy is reaching into his ass for his wallet (not a fucking unreasonable assumption) then you shouldn't be a cop. Bottom line. Buy an ice cream instead.

Unless, you know, you're in a country where cops' first instinct is not to shoot first and ask questions later.

And your argument is based on the assumption that the cop followed protocol. The only thing we see from the video is that the cop is freaking out with his gun pointed at a dead man whilst everyone else in the car is calm. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't but his reaction gives it away. He knows he fucked up.

>officer asked him for license and registration.

why did the nigger go for his gun?

actions have consequences

> dont follow officers exact instructions
> penalty of death

My god your SJW WK ignorance is insufferable

No officer gives anyone the benefit of the doubt. There have been numerous occasions where an Officer was gunned down walking up to a vehicle window over a simple traffic violation. If you tell an Officer you have a gun and you start reaching down around your waist you deserve what happens. Regardless of what the Officer told him to do, you're taught to not make sudden hand movements and have the Officer disarm you himself, no matter what.

Go die in a fire

He went for his wallet

>so anytime a cop starts dissing out orders I am to comply.

only if you want to live

This.

I've watched enough videos where cops justifiably kill criminals and none of them acted like this guy.

The video captured the exact moment when the cop realized he just murdered an innocent.

And there lies the problem doesn't it? If it was a white guy the cop would have kept his cool and nothing would have happened, but the (unconscious) reflex of popping 4 bullets into a guys arm just because a black guy doesn't strictly follow protocol at gunpoint demonstrates what is going on perfectly. Don't get me wrong, I'm not for any forced no black guy policy just so that the police are not seen as brootal racists.

The wallet nigger uses to get free shit. aka. a gun.

Regardless of whether the state law requires you to tell the officer, if you volunteer that information, they are almost guaranteed to immediately take the weapon from you for their safety. I carry concealed and have a mountain of speeding tickets. Every time I've told an officer I'm carrying he's disarmed me.

eurofag here. why are US americans so unable to follow simple commands from the police?

If someone intends to shoot someone else, they are not going to announce to the other person that they have a gun.

This guy informed the officer that he was a licensed gun holder and paid for it with his life.

Bc KFC dont give diploma.

"He killed my boyfriend" as he's bleeding the fuck out and screaming in agony. Better continue recording myself instead of helping him.

So you're saying no one in the history of murders has ever said "I'm going to kill you/people" and done it? That's never happened?

SJW spotted, doling out ridiculously untrue words like Shawn King is black.

This guy is now a murderer and criminal. No conviction needed.

Those kind of people are called bad cops. They're bad because they're sloppy and they end up dead.

Are they using a british car?

If you're gonna kill a cop, why the fuck would you tell him you're armed. Not even niggers that stupid. It's common sense unless you live in a culture that promotes violence against civilians.

Got a new one:

>beaner
>followed by undercovers
>sees bros get pulled over
>turns the fuck around in truck
>FUCKTHEPO_LEES.mp3
>get shot THE FUCK UP by popos for trying to ram them

Media: Unarmed latino boy shot for driving toward police

Cop told her not to move.

I'd probably comply with that order after the cop just got done demonstrating his willingness to use his weapon.

I didn't say no-one. And I think its a valid assumption that most criminals do not verbally announce their intentions before carrying out their crimes.

kys.

Of course it is. The other option is that the cop asked for the ID and then shot him. Which makes even less sense than your argument.

When did he announce anything before the shooting? Where? Show me where? You can't can you? "He informed the officer" Shut up man, you don't know a fucking thing about what happened before this dude got blasted

What do you mean regardless of what the officer told him to do? So he's supposed to sit there motionless even though he's been asked to show his I.D?
You want the nigger to not comply with the officer and get shot for that instead?

Stop sucking the cops dick you faggot, he knows himself that he dun goofed.

Nigger complied by going for his wallet. We just have an extremely violent culture. Like the arabs except we believe in Jesus.

But she doesnt even start screaming until she loses the phone and is off camera. Same with kid

probably but she can also be using a front facing camera.

> news
> do you even

In the video's first minute, Reynolds says that Castile is licensed to carry a firearm. She claims that before the shooting, her boyfriend was trying to get his ID from his wallet in his back pocket.

Thats just a random LAPD cop, you nigger.

Do people really have that much contempt for "the other side" to not objectively observe that in this particular instance he literally dindu nothing?

Sterling was a piece of shit that deserved to die. BLM argument was proven right in this case.

Phil didn't deserve to die. He was one of the few good blacks.

According to gf he was asked to provide Id, he announced he had a gun and permit, then he gets told to stop but he kept going and did the cop a frighten

The officer told her to keep her hands where he could see him and reaching to her boyfriends dead body could be seen as a reach for his gun. She did the right thing imo

>he knows himself that he dun goofed.

as he slips into oblivion, his last thoughts..
> I dun did goofed

top fukin kek

Cop was holding her at gunpoint, she couldnt do anything

Uh because the police aren't gods?

>no one in history complied fully and pretended to hand over his gun, only to swiftly shoot the other guy at the last second
>no one in history pulled out a second gun after handing over the first one
Even if everything goes accordingly, there are still cases in history the cop gets blasted anyway. So according to your rationale, the cop should just execute anyone carrying a concealed weapon because hey ya never know man, it happened once it could happen again rite?

And then the cop just stands there freaking out holding the gun on him while he bleeds to death instead of trying to administer first aid.

>and did the cop a frighten

So the cop should move towards the back of the vehicle if he feels nervous so the person in the car would have to get out to point a gun at him.
That's standard procedure.

Can someone explain to me why the police need military style assault weapons?

*BANG!

No you halfwit. When before the shooting did he inform the officer? Proof?

No, they're called people who are capable of rational thought. A guy with his girlfriend and daughter who JUST told you he has his LTC is reaching behind him after you just asked for his ID. Most normal people would assume "he's getting his license" or at LEAST pull their gun, tell him to keep his hands up front, and NOT fire 4 rounds into the son of a bitch without hesitation. Don't be fucking retarded.

>military style assault weapons?
stupid faggot

yes i do know.
its painfully obvious.

Proof that he didn't? Please provide.

Bootlicker scum

I now this is Sup Forums and i know lol niggers and shit but wtf man how many times has this happened now in the last couple of years? how many more times does it have to happen before something changes in the police force? police have tasers right? why is the first instinct to fatally shoot someone?

He was shot. Proof he goofed.

Are you a Eurofaq? They need them to shoot civilians. It's their right according to the second amendment.

dis. is pas time 2 dis arm ta po po

I don't think you understand how this works. You make a claim, you back it up. You said something happened, I asked for proof, you back it up!

>why is the first instinct to fatally shoot someone?
U srl this stupid?

You're right in the fact that an Officer could do everything correctly and still end up being killed, which is why they give zero leeway when doing their jobs.

Your logic is
>>Stubbed my toe
>>Burn my house down so I don't have to walk by doors anymore

SJW.

Don't your muscles constrict when tasered, so pull trigger on accident

Why was Sterling a piece of shit? He also had the right to carry.

you're rather young aren't you?

Yes, our police do not even carry hand guns.. let alone carry assault weapons or drive around in second hand military vehicles like americans. Just why?

So many of the gun murders are your police executing citizens in many cases where the death penalty isn't even in place.. yet this.

At least 17 more times. I won't settle for one less shooting of an innocent man. I'm an American.