Okay, how do we go about the immigrant problem in modern sports...

Okay, how do we go about the immigrant problem in modern sports? We just played France and instead of playing French players we played Africa. How can you say you are playing a nation when most of the players are obviously from another continent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Yes, we need to come up with a solution, a final one.

I did nazi that coming

french people are pussies so they need niggers in sport

How much of their country is black? It looks like it's even more than the 13% of the US sometimes.

Also are there any towns/cities in France I can go to that aren't full of niggers and maghrebis? Planning on holiday there next year.

not sure Gokan Emresteiger

LMAO WHITE POEPLE ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'll honestly take a Turk like Ozil over a nigger any day of the week. Most Turks from Western Turkey are basically just Islamized Greeks anyway.

reddit tier posting,. kys both of u

go back long enough, we're all africans and arabs.

>13% of the US
>13%
>US

Meanwhile, the South African rugby team.

Go back long enough, we're all single celled organisms.

Lrn2divergentevolution.

why is there a single black pixel on the upper left of your picture

I SPOT 7 BLACKS OMG WHITE CIVILIZATION ON SUICIDE WATCH
>SOUTH AFRICA
>WHITE

>40% white team accusing 20% white team of being black

EURO 2016 #RESPECT

I mean honestly guys, I'm a white male and lets face it, our time is over. Its time for the negro to take over inb4 chinks, yeah chinks just go full white people look at the demographics predictions, the future is blacked, I'm sorry.

>Go back long enough, we're all single celled organisms.
you are correct, but single celled organisms are bad at football.

it's over man, quotas are in full vigor now.

>This fucking butthur

I'm sure all of those immigrants you just took in will be great footballers. Where is it they are from again?

Syria? Hahahahabahaha

your only allowed to play foreigners if can colonise.

B-b-but muh whiter team

HAHAHAHAAHA

>Boateng
>Khedira
>Ozil
>Emre Can
>Jonas Hector
>Lukas Podolski
>Mario Gomez

Hanz, go fuck yourself.

Because you can't post the same pic twice if it's already been posted in a non-404'd thread, so someone changed the pic slightly to bypass the filter

South Aftica was founded by whites though

We're not

The French government doesn't keep race statistics, but a few years ago they kept stats on a disease which only hits African children, which shown the percentage of African children in the population.

Pic related. 70% of kids in Paris are black, even the region with less blacks, Brittany, has 8% of it's children being black.

It's over for France. They have been permanently BLACKED.

>tfw you're black, of french ancestry, and fucking love ronaldo

I LITERALLY CANNOT LOSE

>german team can't even beat a ragtag bunch of negros
LMAO

one's a bit further back than the other.

MAD AS FUCK LMAO

I agree OP.
This is what club football is for.

Continents that are allowed to have multiethnic players: North America, South America, Oceania (New World)

Continents that aren't: Europe, Africa, Asia (Old World)

It would make football a lot more fun compared to this shit.
How could any Frenchman other than Hollande's wife take pride in that team?

Losing to an African team is much worse than losing to France though.

>when most of the players are obviously from another continent?
Newsflash: throughout humanity, people move, places change, and countries adapt. You are German so could easily have Polish, Russian, Turkish ancestry...it's something to embrace, not be ashamed of.

But how would you implement that? You can only play in x country if your skin colour is white? You know that shit would never pass

youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeEdMmmQ0

>70% of kids in Paris are black

holy shit is that true? not even accounting for muslims and other brown people... my god

Lol mad as fuck. Feels good being from a country of immigrants. : ^ )

you wouldn't
it doesn't make any sense

and if you were going to do that, you would also have to screen for european ethnicities that aren't the cultural ethnicities of a country

I know.
It's just a fantasy.
Like most things we want out of life.

I agree but this is not the right time to bring this up, cause it will just sound like whining.

But I thought germans were the masterrace?
Did the memes lie to me? It can't be!

White women don't reproduce, and when they do, they have bastard kids with their black lovers.

black people can be muslims

This is true.
Back in school the black girls and the paki girls wanted a family but all the white girls just focused on feminism and being strong and independent.

IT'S NOT FAIR

I just watched Ghana 2 - 0 Turkey so you're the one to talk

>griezman fled to spain when he was 12 because all the black men his age were like fully grown men so he couldn't get into an academy

It's definetely whining.
Although I agree in part.

But don't fucking blame us for using the only advantage we get from the African immigration
I mean fuck they're not built to be scientists these guys

Poland, a country that lived most of the last century under foreign domination calls anyone pussy.
The only successful military history you've known in the past few centuries was under French empire rule. Be grateful, you fucking subhuman.

It is not

white guilt is real and will be our downfall. us whites have lost our spirit of existence quite a while ago, and maybe that's not so bad

that's not true

We've got a similar problem here with spics.

And they all suck dick at playing.

but it is

Ahah fair enough Pierre

Lmfao. Awww, my bad stormfag, should we force white girls to be attracted to your pasty incel ass?

But yeah. I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist christian morality" (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

in fact France as many colony you know

>immigrant problem
>coming from German poster
Gee I don't know, maybe the exact opposite of everything Germany has ever done?
France has more black players because only blacks and Arabs love soccer in France. France has a lot of immigrants yeah, but they sure as shit are better off than Germanistan

I do agree that women prefer the dominance and virility of black men, but I don't consider this good. I consider this atavistic behavior, primitive, that's why civilized behavior should restrain out instincts.

So yes, Christian patriarchy is the only way the white race can survive. Otherwise all white women will follow their biological instincts and have kids with black men, when they do have kids. Now, you may consider this good, but if you care about the future of the world you have to consider that black people don't have the capacity to keep the same civilizational level as white people, just look at Haiti, Rhodesia or South Africa. Now imagine the same fate befalling Europe.

This.

Nothing makes me more wet than to see my white brothers get outbred by superior Africans.

France is a colony

It's more weird you typed this than what he said

Are you implying this fact is not true? I don't understand

>a brazilian obsessed with race

come on dude what for?

>waaah black players

you cunts are sad

>those 3 lads in the middle row third from the left

n-no homo

Yes because Mario Gomez, Mustafi, Sami, Mesut are very common german names.
Go to bed Klaus, you're just sufering from heartburn

mustafi is like the whitest man i've ever seen though

Boateng: German mother, born in germany

Hector: 100% German

Podolski: At least a white polish guy

Gomez: German mother, born in Germany

Khedira: Born to a German mother aswell, in, you guessed it, Germany

Özil: At least not black

Kill yourself you fucking hue, you can't defend Fra- Africa on this

>all that coalburning dogshit

kek
polak youre country sucks at everything.
france has better kickboxers and muay thai guys
better rugby team
poland is just broke first world mexico. sucks so bad refuggees dont want to live there

>proud that your women are opening their legs to foreign men

Typical Germancuck.

wtf i love france now

Why are German faggots always so mad?

Kek thats what you get for colonizing and successively fucking up major parts of africa.
Now the situation is bad for everyone.

france colonized half of africa so now many of them speak french as a first language and because of this they all immigrate straight to France. France is a stones throw away from africa.

BLACKED: the nation.

its a german tradition desu

Spaniards and Turks are now black.

Go clean some toilets Krzystztof

tl;dr
NIGGERS
NIGGERS
MIGRANTS
TÜRK
NIGGERS
NIGGERS

to artistically portray the black invasion of our sports

MY GERMAN FRIEND, YOUR PLAYERS THEY 'RE ALL MUSLIM, YOU CAN'T TALK NOTHING ABOUT FRENCH .

>German mother
>German mother
>German mother
>At least a white polish guy
>At least not black

Full damage control.
The niggers from France probably also have a french mother, or a french father or a french brother, or uncle, whatever.
Go to bed, it's time to sleep.

Tell white people to get better than blacks

>Boateng
>Khedira
>Sané

Why they always have a german mother and a black father?

it's really bad there. used to be such a fine city. same with London.

it's a meme try to translate what's in the top right

London is 10x better than France dont even compare lad.

I have been to Paris 3x its only Niggers,algerians,morrocans,gypsy there. London at least is really international.

Because women know no boundaries or loyalty, in every country, ever.

Can someone enlighten me on something?

Why the FUCK do stormfags say "our women", when the women in question WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU?

Lmfao. How the FUCK are they YOUR women?! These girls DREAM OF ETHNIC DICK, and you have the NERVE to call them yours just because you have the same skin colour. Fucking LMAO.

They're hardly your women when they're literally BEGGING for Tyrone. Women are autonomous creatures who don't see race, and are attracted to handsome, low inhibition men with huge dicks. Unfortunately for you, blacks and arabs reign on top in those areas.

>went to Paris 5 times, only met friendly people and cute girls
> went to London once , got my laptop stolen

not really representative perhaps , but i love Paris and think London is rather meh

Hans is this true? I'm studying German to move to Deutschland, only to find out that I will be cucked?

because of people like you I do the Autocorso everytime Germany looses.

I'd love to congratulate the french people, but unfortunately they don't have a national team in this tournament.It's basically Africa + Griezmann (who played a great game today)

France has so many problems right now, particularly problems that
are the result of unchecked immigration. Winning the tournament would be a disaster for France.
It would cement the silly notion that France is a nation of african immigrants.France belongs to french people, not africans and the french national team should be made up of french people, not africans.
That's why i hope that france loses to Portugal.

Still correct.
The percentages shown are newborns who are African.

it's an african disease, it doesn't involve white babies. it means 69% of black babies in paris have the disease

Ils testent que les noirs comme c'est une maladie qui ne se détecte que chez eux. Je pensais que les youpins du luxembourg étaient plus doués avec les statistiques.