Why isn't there a thread about this? what are everyone's opinions? I actually like it quite a bit. Sidewalks is great...

why isn't there a thread about this? what are everyone's opinions? I actually like it quite a bit. Sidewalks is great, Rockin is critically underrated, Party Monster is critically overrated, and False Alarm's drop has a really energizing synth to it. How do you feel?

it's pretty good, pop AOTY without a doubt.

kendrick song was a huge disappointment but

I didn't like half of the album the first time I went through it, but its growing on me. My favorites are Party Monster, Die for you, I feel it coming. The album could lose six feet under to ordinary life and I wouldn't care much.

What happened to his ridiculous haircut?

It's rare when I love the entire album, but damn this one is amazing, Lonely Night and Secrets had me dancing around my house, that Stargirl interlude with Lana Del Ray was weird, just her screeching for a minute.

I want to fuck Die for You.

Honestly hated the auto tune sound. I enjoyed six feet under a bit but beauty behind the madness was better imo

someone link me

Nobody on here has bitches, you're only gonna "get it" if you're scandalous and get pussy on the reg

Rockin' deserves more attention, false alarm is complete shit, too many tracks on this album could lose sidewalks, love to lay, ordinary life and such, it would still be Starboy

I'd say that Beauty Behind the Madness had higher highs (nothing here tops The Hills or In The Night) but it was solid, didn't have any especially weak tracks, just some throwaway ones. I didn't like False Alarm at first but after listening to it loud, I love it. Still feels out of place in the album, but I would like to see more high-energy stuff like that. The first half of the album was mostly very solid, only weak parts were True Colors and Stargirl. On the back half it really fell off, just seemed like a lot of bland R&B stuff that they decided to include. Die For You and I Feel It Coming were solid though, it ended on a strong note. I may go through and cut a couple of the worst offenders, I feel like it would streamline the album a lot. The way I see it is that he should totally embrace the poppy/funky sound instead of trying to stay on the R&B train. We've got three excellent mixtapes and one solid album of R&B, and his attempts at it now are getting weaker and weaker while his poppy stuff is getting stronger.

Flying Lotus looking ass motherfucker

He killed his old self with the stupid hair and threw him in a ditch.

Looks nothing like flylo

so he's completely abandoned the concept of making good music ever again?

When he made HoB he didn't even had the hair.

It's now unanimous that this album has too much filler, so how about we fix it?

What would've been your ideal tracklist?

Mine is:
-Starboy
-Party Monster
-Reminder
-Rockin
-Secrets
-Sidewalks
-A Lonely Night
-Ordinary Life
-Die For You
-I Feel it Coming
(Bonus: Either False Alarm or Love to Lay)

The only good songs are the ones with daft punk.

pop aoty is kero kero you disgusting pleb

I Feel It Coming is simply the best track, none other even comes close, except maybe starboy or secrets

I'm obsessed with true colors

its a garbage album and this is comming from a huge weeknd fan