Well Sup Forums, today is the day. Going to go out and smoke these last 4 then I'm done...

Well Sup Forums, today is the day. Going to go out and smoke these last 4 then I'm done. After I'm going to be spending a lot of time with you guys here to help me keep myself distracted.

Can you guys help me out, I really need some motivation.

Give me hardcore reasons for why I should quit. Also, if some one rolls trips I will be even more encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AoEllyXO7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got respect for you faggot. We'll be here.

>these last 4 then im done

Thats what they all say. Do you really want to quit? Dont even smoke another one. Throw them all out.

If you smoke those you are a fucking idiot and deserve cancer

Start vaping. Easy way to stop smoking while keeping your nicotine urges at bay.

you won't last 2 days

Tobacco smoke contains antidepressants. Google for tobacco monoamine oxidase inhibition

Something that helped me is: I spent my cigarette money on other things. Next time you feel like buying a pack, go to the store and buy some extra food, or just something stupid.

Thanks user

Yes, im planning to just smoke then really quick, just hold them in my mouth and breathe out really quick. I don't have the strength or courage to flush them down the toilet or tear them up.

I don't want to quit... I wish I could just smoke, but I hear that once I hit my mid-20s I'll be all wrinkly and shit and I dont want that... But I want to smoke so fucking bad, I love it...
But I need to quit

do not do this

My dad died when I was 6. He went into hospital for a hip replacement and they found the cancer while he was there. He hadn't smoked for 20 years prior.
If you don't quit now, you're hurting people who'll mean the most o you in the future. You'll decimate your own family when you could have grown old with a woman you love. You'll never have all the best experiences in life, all because you threw it away at an earlier age, over a temporary high.
Don't be fucking faggot.

ima get trips or look silly

Tobacco is a MAOI?

If that's true it should enhance DMT and mushroom trips

Just smoke weed dude

I know it's gay but I started vaping, too, and I haven't smoked since last November.

Even went to EDC and didn't bring any stoges, just vaped and didn't get post-rave black lung like I usually do.

I could, but I dont find it necessary

I've made it 5 days before with little to no problems, I can quit, i'm just unsure if I want to.

Im already prescribed anti-depressants user

Alright will do, you see, the thing is, I dont have a car right now, and im a super fucking lazy skinny fag, so im hoping my laziness will stop me from walking 2 miles just to get a pack of cigs

My older brother got PAD from smoking at age 30, lost both his feet and still smokes. Not saying that's the norm, but I definitely think of his wheezing ass every time I see someone smoking.

Enhance no. Make extremely unpleasant yes, because tobacco also contains nicotine which releases adrenalines.

but are you prescribed SSRI antidepressants, tricyclics, monoaminergics or something else?

your dick will thank you

Damn, user, I'll remember that, or try too

I do, but only when I'm out of town

Nah, I dont think I need one, but ill think about, also, if i get a vape i probably wont be inhaling any of it

Fuck user... Im sorry to hear that, ill keep that in mind next time i have the urge to smoke

Once you quit and your taste buds grow back you'll realize how fucking gross it smells.

Keep telling yourself that you can quit because you went "5" days without smoking. I tried quitting for a long period of time, sometimes went weeks or months without smoking, but I always ended up smoking during stressful situations. As soon as I started vaping, I stopped having the urge to smoke. It is quite simple, and cheap, so I don't see why you wouldn't try it.

mmm smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke mmm smoke mmm...

Alright

Okay, i'll try it user

faggot

mmm ziq mm ziq

this
I can smell another smoker better than I can smell anything else
makes me ashamed for how long I smoked and intruded on other people's noses

I'm quitting too OP.

Do you smoke because you're bored?

puff puff puff puff puff puff

ahhhh

puff puff puff puff puff

Naw, man. Smoking makes you happy. Smoking feels good. We all gotta go sometime. Quitting is hard. I. possible. Just smoke.

puff. puff. ahhh.

at least cut down the mg first. marlboro red to nothing? fuck man at least give yourself a chance

How are you Lucifer?

Yah, ill just be sitting in my room, then ill put on a song i really like then open up the window and just smoke, something about it just, well i wouldnt say satisfied, i dont feel happy after i smoke

Listen to this guy. You can't just quit!

look at these white people in a watermelon truck.

smoke

BE STRONG, OP

good luck, and i really mean it. my mom died of lung cancer when i was 5, and my dad died of heart disease when i was 19. both were largely due to them smoking.

today i'm at two or so packs a week and i break my own heart every time i light up. don't be an idiot. just quit.

If you need help quitting, ask your doc for selegiline (also known as L-deprenyl).

It's an irreversible MAO-B inhibitor, so you may have to switch to it as your primary antidepressant for a while, but it'll make it very easy to quit smoking. Get a vape pen for a few days after quitting and ditch that too. You probably don't even want to smoke after that, and it'll just smell horrible to you because of the selegiline.

Which is kind of interesting, isn't it? Why would that happen? Easy answer: the tobacco smoke smell comes from a chemical that your brain has learnt to identify as heavily inhibiting your MAO-B. Colloquiallyu, this is called an acquired taste.

Go find some random dude who's trying to quit, and give them the last of your pack. It's the only surefire way to quit--you have to pass it on to another.

you have to be strong when you are with people smoking, it's so easy to fall back

hey user. just to give you some advice. i quit smoking for 3 years now, it's hard at first, but don't think to yourself as you're quitting, just see how many days you can go without. eventually, you just feel you don't want to break your streak.

Switch to vaping. Much cheaper if you buy the right hardware, and you aren't killing you self. Don't listen to those fags that say it is "uncool" to not kill yourself slowly by smoking. Faggots probably never smoked in the first place.

op here, guys, no guys, i got this,
listen, im a pretty good looking young guy, i have a 8.5/10 gf, and im already a little self-couscous about my looks, i dont want to end up all wrinkly and shit, also
>be me
>(blank context) (ignore xd le)
>15
>inb4 underrage brand
I've been smoking for 3 months now, i know my case isnt THAT bad, but i still want to quit

Smoking saves children from abuse.

We're blowing out time user.

>Give me hardcore reasons for why I should quit.

Because I will beat the hell out of you with a ceramic bust of a horse penis if you do not.

Take one long puff, close your eyes, remember all its given you and how it will kill you, flick it away, and lie to yourself that nicotine has you by the neck like you're it's bitch, dump Nikki,DUMP HER NOW SHES A WHORE

GET SOME FUCKING SHEETS YOU DIRTY CUNT

You have years before it comes to that! Listen Listen, smoke smoke friend... You smoke every time you get stressed. You NEED to smoke to cope. You think you remember your old coping mechanisms? your old ways? HaHa. You'll smoke. you'll see.

You guys are actually giving me really good motivation, each time another dubs is in this thread, I will destroy one CIG. I will smoke whatever is left in 10 minutes.
Thank you guys, also
Roll

Op here, thanks for the trips, everytime i want to smoke i will remember your trips and tell myself not too, here, take this rare pepe as a gift :)

This. My dad was a cop for 34 years and he always said the same thing. Every shitty house he had to visit for any shitty self-inflicted reason - domestic dispute, assault, OD, that kind of thing. The one thing every house had in common was no sheets. It's the ultimate sign of a lack of self respect and a trajectory that ends in a life where your local police will visit at 3 am because your couch surfing brother in law OD'd, you came home and found some nigger's dick in your wife, or your wife cut your eye when she was throwing dishes at you during a fight.

Forget cigs, OP. But some fucking sheets

Open your eye. eye. You will smoke smoke, friend friend. 271

> I can quit anytime
> did 5 days
> I just dont want to quit
with that kind of attitude you'll be back buying cigerettes in no time.
I used to smoke while at the uni, and quit 95%. I still have a pack around and smoke when very stressed or blackout drunk. Being honest isn't a bad thing and begging Sup Forums to "distract" you screams addiction.

what does that pepe means that you user?
>looks deep

So strong, strong OP. You can surely do it. You can do this. But when you fail, I will smile on you you.

Dont quit if you dont want. I was able to quit drinking , weed, meth, coke, LSD because i wanted and i found them destructive to my organism, but cigarettes, damn man, i sure like to smoke them and i cantg quit them yet because i know i really dont wanna.

Fuck...

Good going, dump them all. Sure you could "quit smoking" every once in 3 months and have an agonizing smoke free week, or dump the shit now and be done.
It's all in your head, user.

This is the way I felt about masturbation. Once I stopped feel anything any more, I realized it wasn't healthy socially and distorted my ideas of relationships, I'd quit while your ahead and find something else that would be a healthier drive. Try doing a hobby like biking of some shit like that.

Cigarettes burns on your wrist. The ash of nicotina is in your blood. Smoking suits us. it suits you. it is SEXY. Smoke, friend. Smoke.

I use to be a cut fag, I was in a mental hospital for 3 weeks, now i dont anymore, but i gave my self cig burns, i have 3 on each wrist, now they're forever, i've made some mistakes in my life Sup Forums

and now i hang onto cigarettes like breast milk when i was child

FUCKING GODDAMMIT

And that is why vaping is the easiest way to quit smoking. You get das nicotine when you need it, and it very closely mimics smoking. After a while you can reduce the nicotine if you want to eliminate nicotine addiction, or you can just keep vaping nicotine as the negative effects are much less than those of smoking anyways.

you think i was fucking kidding about that ceramic horse penis? i'll goddamn do it.

Back to mama, baby baby.

I really don't want to do this

Here's a motivation.
Prove to yourself that you're not a weak individual and that you can accomplish things with your will power.

Then you'll be able to think of this personal victory later in life for motivation.

Gl

Nicotine by itself (as in, a nicotine patch or lozenge, and not in a cigarette) is an “effective cognitive enhancer and treatment for relieving or preventing a variety of neurological disorders, including Parkinson’s, mild cognitive impairment, ADHD, Tourette’s, and schizophrenia. Plus it has long been associated with weight loss. With few known safety risks.”

Bro, just smoke em today, and go buy yourself a vape kit tomorrow. Save yourself the trouble of trying not to smoke.

I recommend a starter kit, such as Hohm Skillet. Pretty solid kit for a beginner. Just buy the kit, some vape juice of your choice, and you are good to go.

Can research vaping further down the road to get better mods.(Basically, cheaper to get one that takes rechargeable batteries than buying kits every time.)

Vape nation dude

OP, Your guilt lines in your palm suggest you molested a child or an animal.

Everyones gonna call me a fag, but this is Sup Forums, so everyones gonna call me a fag anyway. Seriously consider picking up vaping, op. You can change the nicotine levels to slowly ween yourself off, or have your so pick up juice for you and not tell you how much nic is in it. It's $20-$50 to pick up a nice pen. But, cigs have additives that make the hit a lot more intense, so know that.

If dubs you break the rest

Op here, I was molested as a child if that counts

Motivation, You're a lot more likely to get laid if you don't smoke these days

How's this for motivation
You will die young
Everyone you know will out age you by far
At age 50 your basically gonna barf your lungs out in a coughing fit every 3 minutes if you haven't quite by then
You'll then have a stroke or heart attack, and if you survive that you will probably have one or more daily when you're in the hospital recovering from the first one, your chance of survival slimming down with each passing stroke. You'll become 60 at best. You can have another 20 - 30 years of life if you just quit now and stop being a fag. Probably 40 if you count the last 10 years of your life as horrible misery wishing you never started at all while still smoking a pack a day. Just throw those 4 away and come clean

This place used to be cool. You're all holding hands and fingering one another's butt holes. Let this faggot go to reddit for emotional support. Nobody here gives a fuck about your personal ambitions. Good for you. Quit. You want us to bake you cookies, faggot? gtfouttahere

It doesn't excuse what you did.

hey user

I have been free from cigarettes from 9 years now, what you need is motivation at god level. First, never touch a cigarette again. Second, you have to know that you will suffer physically during one week and mentaly during one year. But when you are free, you are free and it's the greatest feeling in the world, when you don't need it anymore. I stopped totally, never touched a cigarette anymore, after many years of +10 cigs /day. You have to be strong and never never never try again.

Same, I smoke cloves and have a vape around somewhere. I used to smoke way too often(like 3 or 4 a day), when I was a delivery driver and bored out of my mind. Now I use either only if I'm drinking or chilling on the weekends

>EDC
>Vaping

You know that feeling you get when you smoke after not smoking for a few days? Yeah that's some good shit.

He is smoking right now.

Your right edgy memelord
This place used to be all about mean memes hahah remember the habbo raid hahah epic times :)

why dont u switch to snuffing?

I'm currently on my 2nd day without nicotine (snus). It sucks bad tbh. Good luck!

I do remember it, faggot. I didn't read about it on E.D.

Vaping isn't healthy either
You just get different kinds of cancer to add to your collection

youtube.com/watch?v=7AoEllyXO7g

Haven't smoked in a couple months...mmm that's good they don't make em like this anymore. You can say you're going to quit but we'll see.

Yep..
Following advice
I don't have the strength to destroy them, so I'm smoking the 2 I have left, as my final moments with them

Then you also remember thousands of bawwwww and manly tears threads rolling by daily?

What the fuck is up with that filter? Did you chew on it?

you are on the right way. go from 100% to 0% ist the best method to stop. if you dont to sports you could simultaneously start with that. you physical capacity will grow extremely fast after the smoke quit. also read about how the risks of illnesses reduce after the smoke stop. those were my main motivations.

this fucking faggot
quitting is not hard you little bitch
i quit smoking like 3 times a day

Keep your hands occupied. Gaming, learning a musical instrument, fapping. Whatever works for you.

I quit smokes 3 weeks ago and the chewed the gum until three days ago, you will feel agitated/depressed/angry but it won't last too long. Just accept that this is the price you pay for drug addiction and it will be shitty but will pass.

Also clean off opiates 3 months today.

motivation?

these days a lot of food is mass produced quickly and a lot of shit goes into your system that shouldn't be there. a lot of processed foods are ridiculously bad for you. we are literally eating our ways to cancer.

smoking is only rapidly speeding up the process. sure some lucky people smoke all their lives and not get cancer, but most people will develop cancer from smoking and lung cancer can hit you well before you turn 50.

health is the most important thing in your life. don't destroy. get fit. things will seem more pure. food will taste better. you'll breathe better.

or clog your system with chemicals that comes with smoking.

Here it comes b.. The final puffs
F to pay respects

Where did you hear vaping gives you cancer? It hasn't existed long enough for any data to support that claim, or for it to be compared with smoking to see how they compare. But logic dictates that a vapor that contains nicotine is nowhere near as unhealthy as smoke.

If it will be too hard, get a vaping device. Didn't want to quit but got progressive asthma. 2 years running now, all good.

come back in a week or 2 faggot when you've got over the cravings. for the next week the cravings are gonna hit you like a bitch and you'll be down at the store buying a new pack.

protip: for the next week or two, exercise and run like a motherfucker

instead of quitting cold turkey try just cutting down.
instead of a box a week, go to half a box a week. and slowly keep decreasing until you are at 0 a week.

while doing this try replacing the habbit with a healthier habbit like weed, or excercise.
every time you feel the urge to smoke, light a blunt or do 25 push ups instead. doing this will take your mind off of the cigarette you are not having and keep you busy.

I've been smoking for the last 4 years. I eat healthy, don't drink, don't even touch soda.

However, the last 4 years worth of smoking have eroded and stained some of my teeth so badly to the point where I need serious dentistry done.

It's not worth the pain every time you eat, OP.