Sup Forums want to see her new stuff?

Sup Forums want to see her new stuff?

Hmm?

Maybe not

Lurking...

Keep going OP

Well it's a special thread fellas. Might want to bump occasionally since op cant.

>her

Uh huh.

I'll give her a bump

You see, i posted my wife before. But she never wanted her face on here.

Being that i wont go against her wishes, i always cropped it out.

preparing for giant nigger cock

But she has finally decided it would be permissible to post full pics

Your wife is fucking fine!!

And so, for those who saved or enjoyed but always wondered, here is the full pic.

Even better, new ones she took tuesday incoming.

Please don't stop OP!

If you want, comment. Your bumps make it easier for other anons to see what I had been inable to post in the past.

I've run out.

No more of her in the babydoll?

No pussy shots?

Well it's a bit sheer

That pussy is for me only. Sorry. Its a bald innie.

well if there isn't any win, get the fuck out.

^^ What he said

There is a win. I get to tap that. Seems like a win to me.

nigger

No offence, but how does an ugly mother fucker like you land a hot ass wife like her?

I'm not even being mean because I too am an ugly mother fucker, but my girlfriend is no where NEAR as smoking hot as yours. I'm just envious.

she looks like a fat Morticia Adams

Meh.
I don't owe you shit. Some of you are never satisfied with anything. That's fine. This thread is for the guys who seen her posted and wanted nothing more than a face shot.

We met online. Myspace back when it was on the map.

Some of us don't dig that 12 yr old asian boy look

You're a lucky man. That's all I gotta say. Your girl is at least a 9/10 at minimum, debatable 10/10. It must feel amazing to fuck that beautiful Goddess knowing you're only about a 5/10 to MAYBE 6/10. Cheers man. Seriously, you give mother fuckers like me hope.

Story

>fat
WHERE...? There is no fat on that woman. Get your eyes examined you blind sack of dog shit.

We been married 8 years. This is me at 310 lbs.

Lost 80 lbs since then. Had questionable fashion sense.

Is she at all capable of moving her face to show any kind of emotion?

In all those pictures that girl looks terrified like someone just behind the camera had a gun and was yelling ACT SEXY.

She was just in photoshoot mode. She took those for me and she doesn't smile for some reason. She's almost always smiling otherwise.

Kek

I am a fat fuck still

I hate you OP. I really do... I'm a fat ass ugly fuck like you, but my girlfriend is a landwhale... meanwhile you are fucking a skinny Goddess. HOW is that even possible?? Are you rich or something? Rich guys get any woman they want. Doesn't matter what they look like.

Getting closer to some wins...

Not even close. I was homeless dating her and a clerk married to her.

Now I'm a contractor.

Contractor's makes BIG cash though, so that's why she stays, yes? MONEY. Like I said.

The homeless and clerk thing...? You got crazy lucky. I guarantee it.. you go back to being homeless or a clerk? She'd never stay with you. Hot ass women like her go for money. I mean no offence by this, I just can't understand how you landed a Goddess. I might sound a little like an asshole, but i'm honestly jealous as fuck. lol.

Been out of work for a month. Contracting is new. Last job as retail. It's not money man. We been together almost 10 years.

Well if it's not money? You are literally one of the luckiest men alive. Hang onto that one and never let her go. Shes one of a kind.

That being said? I'm happy for you. EXTREMELY envious, but happy for you none the less.

I'm not going anywhere.