>wave of euphoria rushes through me, insta-boner
>sit down in the objective shooting enemies
>Mercy constantly healing me
>feelsgoodman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWjd4tLsXvo
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/red-pilled-acid-savior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does your love for a fictional character mean you aren't going to reproduce?

Cause then I say go for it mate.

Just know how many players she healed in the past.

She's a support slut.

cant even say it right its /r/healslut you fucking faggot.

dubs never lie

This /thread

Heroes never die

10/10

Reinhardt for days

too much Sup Forums for me tonight.

What the hell is wrong with you

feminine penis

good

Do you want to talk about these feelings with an actual girl? I used to have crushes on fictional men sometimes when I was 13

welp im done for the night

g.i.r.l
guy in real life *

N-no! Im not playing that overrrated game no matter how hard you try shilling

In my experience the people who are the fastest to jump the gun in utter disbelief and awe that anyone could be a woman online are usually the biggest neckbeards of them all, hence why the phenomenon is so big around these parts

pic related is some OC from like 2014

im 20 ranks above you, you fucking pleb

Might be, I'd still rek u I bet. Sorry I don't have a solid team to play with.

>43
nice you degenerate

tits or gtfo

Youre such an oldfag!

But no, i support gender equality, i think its unfair that women have to do that for sweaty neckbeards that just post memecal reaction images and play oldfags because they heard about le rules of Sup Forums from their big brother

Mosty solo / join groups in discord.

placed at 47 went to 49 down to 39 solo'ing back up to 45 down to 42 now back to 43. With the right group id be 60+ at least! easy.

>not Mei

kys senpai

Agreed, was in the 50's just today and because i kept getting placed with retards i got droped to 44 and it pisses me off

You've got some issues dude. I think you should see a counselor

Why do you care what neckbeards have to say so much? Take a look at where you are, no one's forcing chicks to do shit, nigga

Why all these other shit talkers too afraid to post their stats? I am the Katnip

youtube.com/watch?v=gWjd4tLsXvo

The struggle is real for decent players w/o a regular group.

55 wins, lvl 114 -> litterally more than 600 lose

55 COMPETITIVE wins you stupid fucking degenerate.

ty

yeah 55 comp wins.

Here is my reg stats

samefag

Obviously because its impossible for me to talk about pretty much anything because for some reason women automatically get treated differently on imageboards

instead of possible interesting discussion all I got was DURRR TITS OR GTFO I MEAN NOT A REAL GIRL DURR NEVER SAY URE A GIRL AGAIN

Dubs on top of dubs

THIS. i got rank 50 and quickly fell to 40 despite usuallu getting 2-4 gold medals and kicking ass. The game doesnt seem to give a fuck about how you do peraonally, just whther you win or lose, without a pre made team youre often fucked.

actually no, i posted my reg stats, someone else corrected that dude.

Not even a samefag but either way im right, and youre autistic.

samefag

INORITE. It's genius, right? You *know* Blizzard / Activision has to be behind these webms. If they're not, they should have been. Because it's so smart.

1) Sup Forums anons fall in love with support character

Sup Forums poetry

Every time they see Mercy, they think about getting their dick sucked.

Samefag

2) Which makes them want to play Overwatch, every time they're horny.

samefag

I like how this thread went from reacting to the user that fellnin love with mercy to giving another user shit for his scores and complaining about competitive.

Because she's *so* supportive.

Unlike Widowmaker over here. F*cking genius.

Satan trips

right?

But if you put her like this, she's in a better mood.

fuck you guys lol

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/red-pilled-acid-savior

Weirdos never cry

Do you uhhhh, have any more of those?

>for some reason women automatically get treated differently on imageboards

That's because men don't mention our gender every time we post in order to get more attention.
If you so desperately need the attention you get in real life with your boobs and vagina,
then TITS or GTFO

The point is your gender doesn't matter in this scenario, which is why you are bashed as an attention whore with nothing more than you vagina to show for it. The fact that you too have had crushes on fictional characters is the only thing that needed to ba said here.

If you don't know that mentioning you gender is a bad idea on Sup Forums, I think it for the better that you learn.

Well hit-boxed, sir.

who's arms are those?

Hanzo.

this is exactly what is wrong with this retarded attitude

im pretty sure my gender has something to do with it if OP is a man who has a crush on a fictional girl and im a girl who has had crushes on fictional men

wanting to discuss it with both viewpoints in it is probably incomprehensible to you though since you absolutely cant miss the opportunity to tell how under any circumstance mentioning youre a woman is a crime

And for the record I rarely even mention it, usually its me posting something and then someone automatically jumping the gun to claim DURR URE A FAGGOT because I just talked about having crushes on men for example, and then when I say my gender im an attentionwhore again- whats the logic here?

Hanzo

Would being called gay be a horrible insult to you? Would it matter?

The logic is that Sup Forums is hostile by default and you have to win your respect. Go back to your blog, tumblr whore.

you are a sweaty neckbeard. claiming you are anything else is not accepted without proof, it tits and timestamp.

> fuck off neckbeard

Ah, thanks!

thanks user

I dont really care about your prejudiced autism, all I see is a fat nerd pigsquealing and hitting their keyboard

>Would being called gay be a horrible insult to you? Would it matter?

Its an inescapable bullshit situation that I have to actively AVOID mentioning my gender because of this bullshit

I cant participate in threads that are supposed to be stupid fun because autists like you immeaditely attack me because you MUST be a whore if you mentioned being a woman- right off the top of my head fucking "post your fetish" threads are exactly the type of shit where its impossible to not be obvious about my gender

never been on tumblr but I probably should, its impossible for a woman to be on this board

Hello, my name is Chlorox Bleach. Allow me to personally give you the tour of Sup Forums, faggot.

I guess you have a point with the "being called a faggot" part. Since Sup Forums is 97% male and 2.8% attention seeking whores, the rest needs to cope with this kinds of bullshit.

Still it's Sup Forums. Nobody cares. It's cancer. That's why people come here. Everyone hates each other. If you want a politically correct environment go to tumblr.

>for some reason women automatically get treated differently on imageboards
You don't need to mention you fucking gender. If you vagoober is the only thing you have to be proud of you deserve to be disrespected.

How many times have you heard "hey, I'm a guy" "I'm a guy IRL" "would you like to talk to a guy about this?". You don't, because intelligent humans are able to think abstractly and don't need to bring their genitals in to every matter.

The thing is, this is an image board, where anonymity is a core part of the community. By mentioning your gender, you're breaking that anonymity, slightly sure but it serves to give you attention above others in the same way it would in a public setting. That is why you are bashed, you want attention? Pay the price, and show your tits because its the only thing that differs you from other posters and you felt the need to mention it. This isn't a place where people cater to your fragile emotions, this isn't a place where your opinion matters. If you don't like it, you're perfectly free to get the fuck out.

Sup Forums is a naturally hostile environment.

If the reason anons are making fun of your gender, it's done deliberately to get underneath your skin.

And apparently it shows. ;^)

In other words youre jealous because I get more attention if I mention my gender? Maybe you shouldnt fucking treat me so inequally then and not go apeshit at the mention of being a woman and instead treat me normally

What has this thread turned into?

Well, you see the thing dear, is that "being obvious about you gender" =/= "stating that you are a girl"

If a girl were to, say, go to /adv/ to ask for help with her menstrual cramps, she does't need to state that she's a fucking girl IRL because it would be a given, and in my experience, merely talking about such stuff seldom triggers a reaction, tough ofc it might attract the occasional troll.

Baby, you are close to avatarfagging with these "cute" tumblr images of yours. You are obviously an attention whore, and therefore you get treated as one.

mf this. Your gender isn't special.
only reason "tits or gtfo" is thrown around this place is because of how toxic and how ill received it is. Very little to do with actual getting women to show their tits, although there's always that hope.

The adverse isn't true about getting men to show their cock, because if someone goes "cock&balls or gtfo", men just go "meh, who cares". Not to mention there's plenty of cock and balls to go around already.

you're missing the point, we're sick of you. fuck off

HHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!
Maaan, get a fucking grip girl, you are the reason feminism has a bad name. Read a book for once.

A thread of hate is what it became

>Not to mention there's plenty of cock and balls to go around already.
kek'd

You must be new here,
Our point is that no one gives a fuck about your snatch.
>mfw this thread has just become 'Sup Forums: The Triggering'
>mfw a woman actually cares about being called a homosexual
>mfw white wymins are still retarded

That's pretty gay

>youre jealous because I get more attention if I mention my gender
No, we have other thing to get attention for, such as out wit, intelligence, achievements, advice etc. Aren't you embarrassed that your vagina is the only thing you have to bring to the table? You are acting pretty much as a fleshlight with a pulse, which is why you get treated as a tool.

when is it love? Feels threads?

my Reinhardt nigga

> all I see is a fat nerd pigsquealing and hitting their keyboard

All I see is a 100% reflection of that without tits and a timestamp

>love
>Sup Forums
nice one

when its boxxy time

ikr

>Maaan, get a fucking grip girl, you are the reason feminism has a bad name.

never considered myself a feminist

> Read a book for once.

Íve read more literature this month alone than you in your whole "adult" life

sick of what? More like youre missing the point

>Well, you see the thing dear, is that "being obvious about you gender" =/= "stating that you are a girl"

I would agree with you if every experience ive ever had regarding that wouldnt prove otherwise

I wouldnt use being old here as any sort of badge of honor but
>Our point is that no one gives a fuck about your snatch.

so why are you crying over it so hard while screaming you dont care?

>No, we have other thing to get attention for, such as out wit, intelligence, achievements, advice etc

okay? So do I but none of those were exactly the topic of the thread, I just wanted to talk about fictional crushes with OP. Get off your high horse

cool

Trips of truth

Triple get~! *ding ding ding* boxxy boobs

fuck u and ur autistic mega post

>Íve read more literature this month alone than you in your whole "adult" life
ahHA! And how would you fucking know, you retarded bitch?

It the "tits or GTFO" mentality puzzles you, take a few minutes to read through pic attached and accept it as truth for you future participation on Sup Forums.

>"adult" life
>implying I'm underage
Darling, I dearly hope you are though, if not, you are a sad excuse to a grown up mind.