Sup Forums how would you/an alpha handle this situation?

Sup Forums how would you/an alpha handle this situation?

I met a girl at a party, she was cool, we made out for a dare nothing more, but I wanna ask her out, but I live an hour away and I haven't seen her in a week, so how do I message her asking to go out with her? I'm not good at talking over message, but as soon as it comes to person I'm fine. Help a Sup Forumsro out?

Should I ask when she's available? and then go onto "I wanna grab some food with you" Or should I start an actual conversation with her first?

just ask her how she's been etc. normal conversation and when it gets quiet ask her something like "you wanna go out to eat with me" or something along the lines of that

hey bitch i want to stuff your turkey

Tell her how in love with her you are before some Chad does it first, but do it quickly to make yourself seem alpha

Literally just ask her out first message. "Hey, we got on well at that party the other day, wanna grab a drink (coffee, something to eat whatever) sometime?" It's that easy, if she likes you she'll say yes if not she'll say no, there's no need to do dumb smalltalk first everyone hates smalltalk, cut straight to the big talk.

That sounds pretty good.. I'll post with updates in a bit, thanks user

Literally no one likes small talk like that, and waiting for a long pause is about the worst time to ask because you're already reaching your lower tier conversation.

Make sure you lead with "hey babe, r u an architect?"

Call her.

Don't ask her any bullshit about how she's been. That's fucking stupid. Don't make it seem like you have time to text her about stupid girly shit, make her think you're exciting by texting her fucking twice locking down a plan then never texting her again. If she wants to talk more cool but you're not the one who should be begging for her attention. Show her why she needs yours. Just ask her straight up, hey I was gonna go get some food or go see a movie if you're available lets do it. If she says no say thats too bad maybe next time. Then you can try again in the next few days and gauge her interest but don't make her seem like your first priority and she will come after you. Easy mode bebbe

Didn't get her number, this is over facebook

>Asking a girl out you met a party

You are already a beta

spoken like a true virgin
go for it op

Just talk to her like any other person, be honest and take an interest in more than just stuffing your cock into her - and then you'll see.

>Dating degenerate women

why is she a degenerate?
because she made out with him on a party? oh no le morals
also what's wrong with degenerates you faggot

All chicks who have been to a party are degenerates? Just because you don't ever get invited anywhere

post face user let's see the degenerate behind this post

>ITT: Cucks

good job faggot
what else did your online friends tell you about women

Tell me how it's like being a cuck.

first you'd have to now what it's like to have a woman

This is spot on

>Cucks degrading themselves this much
>b-b-but my gf is so important !

You've waited too long op. She's already sucking someone's more confident dick

>baby's first buzzword

Just keep saying it. That will show them

why are there so many fucking 13 year olds always talking about cucks
also checked

You are okay with this stuff in person but not over messages? You don't know how lucky you are. It's far worse being the opposite.

"I'll be in town this weekend, lets grab a coffee" done

>Made out for a dare

Come back when you're not a child anymore.

>let's grab a coffee
worst faggot line EVER

kys virgin

/thread

so what if he's a child?
does that mean he's not entitled to some pussaaay

Just because some of you autistic people can't talk to girls irl doesn't mean it's bad, try for some e -girls

You should've asked her out after you guys kissed.

Having trouble talking to girls IRL is definitely a bad thing. I mean I can usually talk to girls I'm interested in just fine. But once I am interested, it goes to hell. I've had a few girls over the year I met online who I got on with quite well. I can message pretty well, but that's largely useless since despite the hugeness of the internet, most people still prefer face to face relationships (understandably so).

>All these beta cucks
>Putting the pussy on pedestal
>Obviously virgins themselves

Drunk and high after a dare, great timing.

I know if I was an alpha, I would come straight here to Sup Forums and ask the btards for advice

'ay bby wan sum fuk? Pls respond'

he never pretended to be alpha.

throwyour pants at her and do the chicken dance, addressing yourself in third person and being an anime

kek

I agree. Definitely call her. Doing it over messages doesnt seem as caring. It looks like youre afraid to talk to her over the phone.

What's with all these fags and their beta advice

samefag