What do you guys (and lasses ofcource) think about ISIS? I have admit, they are pretty creative about those executions...

What do you guys (and lasses ofcource) think about ISIS? I have admit, they are pretty creative about those executions. I mean.. BOILED alive. That's hilarious.Tried to find that video but couldn't.

You know. I hate ISIS. I really do. Just cuz they kill innocent people. I mean look at the Quran. In the Quran allas said that killing innocent people is wrong. What the hell is the matter of these lunatics?

Big question is: Would you nuke the whole isis country even if it sacrifice lots of innocent people just the cost of wipe the whole ISIS from the map.

Being a ISIS fighter or member, who the fuck they think they are, might be a worst or fucking pathetic. If any real ISIS would read this. Just do all us a favor and First, eat lots of pork, then blow your mother fucking head off. Period.

Using Islam as a political ideology idk. Obviously they just want power now, they really are the red necks of the middle east. What hurts is, I don't think they even follow Islam properly in turns of praying, fasting etc.

How does this shit not get pruned but interesting threads do

Because this shit matters and those faggot threads don't bitch.

Get out.

That one time you tried to be edgy.

>Big question is: Would you nuke the whole isis country even if it sacrifice lots of innocent people just the cost of wipe the whole ISIS from the map
>What is Hiroshima

A mistake
>hail hydra

>Would you nuke the whole isis country even if it sacrifice lots of innocent people just the cost of wipe the whole ISIS from the map.
You are fucken brain dead.

ISIS warriors are just a zombie army.

Yes i would definatly nuke it.
The innocents would be shitskins, so not a big loss

I like explosions :/
I'd nuke everyone if i can :/

can someone post the boiling video pls?

this

>Would you nuke the whole isis country
There is no ISIS country dipshit. Just a bunch of territory they took by force and can barely hold on to.

>pic related

Yes thay I'd love to see it too. The only way enjoy it would be see those assholes are killing themselfs

Careful y'all. This is most likely a bait thread.

ISIS is an ideology
Even if we eliminated every single member of ISIS tomorrow their vision and ideas have already been disseminated

With ISIS gone something else would take its place and if we killed all of them tomorrow what follows in that power vacuum could be even worse

hell low cloth oh

Some parts of the country is overwealming for those terrotist and that makes it ISIS country. They rapidly spread between nations and thay why I'm calling them ISIS countries

>4
Thou it's not official term, but in my opinion

We keep killing them as long as possible. Even if's an idealogy. People woundn't rise again as they know if you say the word, you die!

A couple days ago they got a major buttfuck by the Iraqi army, look it up.
They tried to retreat in haste with a huge convoy and got completely annihilated by the Iraqi air force, they bombed them from above, rounded up the fleeing soldiers and executed them.
If the local countries don't need Western military intervention to defend themselves, the only threat left is the terrorist threat, not a a military one.

ISIS members are the most extreme form of nihilist. Even when their "country" is gone, they will still exist as an idea and their members are willing to give everything to nothing because of that idea.

Nuking them would cause them to grow bigger, Islam is the biggest religion in the world and if the west nuked them it would just encourage regular Muslims to have disdain against the west and potentially join ISIS

The US called in everything they had in the air to hit that convoy. It wasn't just Iraquis.

Op here. I feel sad when ever I think about that the killing wont stop even if we would tried to nuke it. It's life, i got it. But it's still wrong. ISIS is the worst.

Yeah, they provided intelligence, not military strength. NATO and especially the US will always have their fingers in all Middle Eastern pies.

My bad, I misread. I thought only the Iraqi air force participated in that raid.
The execution was Iraqi only though, they claimed they gunned down at least a hundred ISIS fighters.