Official HOW TO FIX THE GERMAN NT Thread

We have the best team in the world, but too many of our players lack the cleverness to win games like today.

Here's what we have to do now:

- Get rid of Löw, he doesn't have what it takes anymore, he doesn't make players better anymore
- Get rid of Kimmich, he's a Pep meme and will never amount to anything
- Get rid of Schweinsteger, his time is up
- Get rid of Can, he's not good enough
- Get rid of Özil, his time has been up for quite some time now

That's it.
The 2018 WC will be ours.

Congratulations to France btw, go and beat Poortugal now!

we need more niggers

>can Ozil one of your only creators
At least Ozil showed up today, sack Muller and put Kimmich somewhere else and maybe you guys can have something for the WC
The only real reason you guys lost is because Gomez and Khedira were out and then Boateng got injured which really sealed your fate.

>no striker in you team after Gomez is out

Fucking big mistake lads.

Miss Klose, he always scored against us.

>sack müller and götze
>get a proper striker
>?????
>Profit

Put every German Striker in Bubble wrap
????
Profit

Shukran and glad tidings for your post, Medhi Mustermann, but I wanted to clarify a few things for you.

>Get rid of Loew
And dismantle everything they've built over the last 12 years and replace it with Ottmar Hitzfeld?

>Kimmich is a Pep meme
Podolski tier reasoning

why the fuck kimmich? he was nearly the best player on our side next to kroos. he made one mistake yes, but that happens and would have been easily fixable if schweini didnt fuck up and deffed grießmann.
he plays like lahm, give him some years and he will be the best on his position.
i personally dont want to see götze near the national team anymore, he didnt have a single good game.

>not mentioning müller, objectively the worst player in the team
>instead of getting rid of löw who actually carried the team this far

These

>he plays like lahm
fucking germans
>he's often crossing so he plays like lahm!
His corsses are ALL SHIT and he can't defend for shit, just because he's getting the ball often doesn't mean he's good. I hate germans. How can you possibly blame Götze for anything while saying nothing about Müller? Are you trying to say "Müller is in bad form" is legit but "Götze is in bad form" is not legit?

>I hate germans.
Mehmet kalk hadi uyku vakti.

>i personally dont want to see götze near the national team anymore

Yes, that's also important.

Götze should never be called up until that fatty "national hero" realizes that the 2014 WC is over, but his career fucking isn't yet.

Get Lahmlet back

Hire Klinsmann. Do it.

YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO THAT

why would you remove young kids like kimmich and can, in 2 years they will be much better

No point in removing guys unless you have better guys to replace them. who will you call, fucking grosskreutz?

lets make the german NT great again

>HOW TO FIX THE GERMAN

import rapefugees and offer them your women
you know, like you're already doing

nice fantasy, poortucuck

>get rid of Ozil

>german expat in Illinois here

What we need is a designated star striker. We lost Gomez and couldnt answer with goals. Our defensive line is fine, our midfield line is great save for Khedira, its our boys up front that need to be more on point.

Gotze a shit
Ozil is subpar sometimes and dope other times
Draxler is great but he still needs time to develop
Mueller was terrible this tournament and if he doesnt redeem himself immediately in 2018, we shouldnt be starting him

>fantasy
>Hans calling others cucks
kek

exactly

that pic makes me kinda proud

you don't have enough blacks

>kinda proud
GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

lol

Cuck

>- Get rid of Özil
afd pls go

löw needs to fuck off, biggest problem >we have. he has one mode and that's play bayern players and schwabenschweine, play his favourites and ignore everyone else

our only striker plays in fucking turkey. why the fuck wouldn't you take klose kieBling or alex meier with you

>schwabenschweine
du kaasch mer mol am hobel blosa, du seckel

Özil and Kimmich were the only ones trying to get something going. Even Schweinsteiger had to switch to the left side because it all went over Özil and Kimmich on the right.

Cazy idea: How about we take more than one striker with us to the next tournament?

kek no offence
actually löw is not even schwäbisch i just realised, even worse for only picking schwabospastis like gomez or fucking rudy

Neuer, Boateng and Kroos are 3 of the best players in the world at the moment, if we can get a good striker, we would probably be able to win everything.

this has to be b8

>Have Marco Reus not injured

There, they can win in 2018 handily.

u mad because no one wants to come to your third world shithole?

My ancestors are smiling at me, Hans. Can you say the same?

I giggled.
You have your moments, turkroach.

>Congratulations to France btw, go and beat Poortugal now!
Hello reddo

We got rid of Karim Benzema and look at us nigger. We won the Euro again.

Overrated sandniggers are bad for your NT. Smart people know this by now.

>this many chances
>this poor finishing

didnt deserve to win desu, even tho we were more dominant than france, this is not what counts in the end if u cant for shit get a proper finish.

also I still dont get why he brought in götze.

>Develop Nazi rejuvenation process
>rejuvenate Klose and Lahm
>????
>Profit

I don't think you did anything wrong as a strategy last night - the penalty was harsh but correct, whilst Neuer had one of his trademark chimp-outs. Despite his performances, he has always got a whopper of a mistake in him. I wonder if Ter Stegen will be seen as more of a challenger now.

And don't write out Reus just because he has a bruse that will heal in two days and so your team looks more multiculutral for mama Merkel.

Also paycheck for Lahm.

This. Götze is even more invisible than Özil in the tournament.

Do you mean all those indios that died of european diseases and whose way of live you have abandoned or the the Portugese who fled their country?

Since all your ancestors got pregnant at 13, they can smile at you from across the favela

you just need to field a striker. none of this false 9 meme anymore

top kek

what ancestors u cuck fuck
go back to argentina, thats their thing not ours

Get rid of Schwein, breed more number 9's, and also ban Reus from playing any football before a major tournament.

let me just look at your World Cup "wins"
I'm not even going to point out the times you played like fucking niggers like 1982 against Battiston and still lost the wc because that would just take me forever. So let's have a look,

The problem is you can find a problem with their wins

World Cup 1954: They somehow beat a Hungarian team that hadn't lost in 33 game. The Hungarian team that crushed Germany 8-3 a few days earlier. How? they doped. There was a doping scandal and half the team had jaundice (eye disease).

World cup 1976:
Again, the German team wins over a heavily favored Dutch team led by Cruyff. How's it possible for Germany to win?
Joao Havelange, who was FIFA President from 1974 until 199 said that this world cup was fixed for Germany victory. Why would a FIFA president lie?

World Cup 1990:
this one you don't even have to look too deep into it. Once Italy failed to make it to the final after losing to Argentina, the Italian ref heavily favored Germany. Argentina ended the match with 2 red cards and Klinsmann scored a penalty in the final minutes for a German 1-0 'win'

2014:
the two teams again, although this one was probably the only legit German world cup victory. The only questionable call was Higuain being kneed in the chin (which can actually kill a person thanks to the tremors sent up to the brain, that is the reason any time it happens in UFC/MMA the guy is usually knocked out cold and the fight is stopped) but Neuer doesn't even get warned because he punches the ball first.
Germany wins in second extra time.

I'm not saying they didn't deserve the 4, but fuck Germany. You got fucked this time, maybe you forgot to pay uefa

>Again, the German team wins over a heavily favored Dutch team led by Cruyff. How's it possible for Germany to win?

we choked in 74. We were clearly the best team in the world and that got to the player's heads. They admitted after the game that after getting that early 1-0 lead half the team wanted to showboat and humiliate the Germans and the other half wanted to professionally try to get the win. it destroyed all team cohesion

against any other team than Germany we would have won but the rivalry got the better of us

Kill yourself Torben.

This. Niggers are objectively better than sandniggers.

Shouldn't have genocided everyone in Namibia, you might have had some black players on your team too.