So Sup Forums I've come to tell the story of how I lost the love of my Life...

So Sup Forums I've come to tell the story of how I lost the love of my Life. I don't care if this 404's I just want to get it off my chest.

>it was 2008 I was in Grade 9
>I was an outcast but tried to present myself as friendly and outgoing so I wouldn't seem like a school shooter
>it seemed to work as I had a few people I could call friends
>I was like this because I developed a lot of Anti-social behaviour due to abuse from both parents
>I was constantly told I was worthless and that I was good for nothing
>needless to say that fucked me up a lot
>I did something about it by moving to my Father's where the abuse was much less worse than my Mother's
>she obviously became very angry by this. She tried to coax my back
>then she said it, that fuckig bitch. She told me she was going to kill herself if I didn't come home
>that fucked me up a lot to even the point to where my Father got on my side and stood up for me
>that was the closest I would ever get to my Parents
>he dropped me off reluctantantly. The first thing that greeted me when I opened the door was an open fist.
>I was 7 then. I broke out a tooth and cracked the doorframe
>it didn't light up and I would get belittled or hit by my mother.
>I tried to do good and be a good kid in school because I convinced myself that it was for me
>needless to say I became a bad kid
>sometimes I would have to wear sweaters and pants in 20+ weather because I needed to cover the bruises
>I had a cousin and a nice Auntie that I would visit often.
>more so during the summers because she grew attached to me after her own baby boy had died
>Me and Avery were the same age and he died at Age 2
>I always liked being at her house even if it was only for an hour
>through her I was introduced to the wonders of literature
>even if it was just GooseBumps Books
>I started reading a lot, as that offered an escape from my cruel existence
>by the second grade I was already at the max reading level measured in the school.
Cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU
youtube.com/watch?v=P3Caaklqa_o
youtube.com/watch?v=m-seRFY7-cw
youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs
youtube.com/watch?v=gXiYpfR-cRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be lurking op. I'm interested.

>I threw myself into reading and school
>I became less and less shy as I grew
>I do admit I was in the wrong crowd at that school
>I was getting into fights at Recess and had begun to make a name for myself
>I was a pretty fucking bad kid for a Second Grade Student
>around this time it had begun to start that annoying trend of writing each other's names on your wrist and doing a mock marriage
>I watched as the other kids did it and I was baffled
>I could not understand how the other kids were doing this
>after watching them and studying the average behaviour of people I begun to write
>it was a shitty paragraph story at first but I already had a headstart on writing characters
>I started this with the hopes of becoming a famous Author and touring the world where I could make millions of dollars and move away from my abusive Mother
>reality hit me like a damn train
>I realized the chances of that happening were next to none
>I was saddened but then I realized this is what defines you. You could let it drag you down or you can kick it in the dick and make it your bitch
>I kept on writing. For three years I endured pain but I kept writing
>in that time I had settled down from my usual bad kid attitude
>in that time I had made a genuine friend
>in that time I had gotten my first kiss
>in that time I truly felt loved
>her name was Lily her like some people at my school she was antisocial
>this wasn't because of abuse. It was because she was at the bottom of the social ladder at my school
>she would get shit on simply because she was there
>we talked and I liked to show her my writing, as shitty as it was we both laughed at it and I told her my wild ideas for stories
>since I was one of her only friends I got shit on too by a lot of people
>I was used to being alone already so it didn't faze me much to ignore everybody
>I just liked it with I and Lily
cont

Bump

bump

Bump

Bump

Holy shit user

Dude, the fact that that's your dream, fucking go for it man. You write so eloquently, and communicate emotion well. Go for it.

Bump

bump

Bump...
Have some kek?

lurking on your story op

didn't pretype?

I and Lily, like all the other Kids our age, had decided to hang out in the summer. I was excited for this because it gave me something to look forward to other than the occasional visit to my Aunties
>I finally had a purpose
>so the summer came. I asked to sleep over at my Aunties so I could convince her to let me go see her.
>my Mother agreed and told me I would be washing the house when I got back
>it was worth it
>so I biked over on my Cousin's pink bike
>I didn't care, it would give us something to laugh about
>we talked for ages about that things we wanted to do when we grew up. Sailing the seven seas and becoming rich with pirates gold, the whole deal
>then she dropped the bomb
>she told me that she was moving to a city up north for the next year as her Dad was offered a job up there
>she told me to go get our Pirate Ship up and ready, and that when she came back she would join me.
>We both cried in each others arms until she was called home and I had to go back to my Aunties.
>I couldn't get over that fact that the one person who I could truly connect with was leaving
>i felt empty when I saw her drive by and wave out the window of the sedan
>take into mind this was early 2000's so we didn't use email and I hadn't heard about MySpace
>I didn't even get her phone number to call her when she moved
>I felt empty again, with no purpose
>at home the situation got worse
>unknowingly my Auntie had told my Mom that I had went to go visit with a friend
>I got a beating before my Mother asked me any questions.
>I forgave my Auntie for that, I should've covered my tracks better
>Summer came and left just as fast as it had arrived
>the next school year had come and it felt different for me when I didn't see Lily there
>I didn't do as well this year than the previous because I had went back to my bad attitude phase
>yet one thing that kept with me was my writing
>I still kept at it, for my sake
Cont

Obviously not. Why even ask?

Bump

That picture hurts me
because I imagine her getting a paper cut on her tongue...
I can almost feel it...

Bump

bermph

Wewlad

Bumpity bump

Let's keep this thread alive, this is a better love story than Twilight

Bumping

Bump

qmud

Bump

Bumpin

>the other reason I kept at it was because I wanted to show Lily when she came back. Which was now a fleeting dream for me
>I went through the rest of Elementary just getting by, but the abuse still kept up
>by the time I had entered Grade 6 I had become very depressed, due to I was told I was worthless many times.
>over time my Stories reflected my emotions and they became very dark and were corrupted
>before my Stories had been full of life and laughter. Now they had become precursors to my later suicide attempts
>I started to harm myself any time I would mess up over anything. Because I had the mentality that everything was my fault
>I still missed Lily even though I knew it was futile to miss her. I knew she wouldn't be coming back
>at first it started with hitting myself, just a "Bop" on the head, almost comically reminding of the V8 juice commercials
>then it had gone to much further than that. It had gone to punching myself in seething rage. Or becoming depressed and sensually cutting open the skin on my forearm to see how much it would take to me to pass out and die in my sleep
>those had become my two primary emotions
>then I decided to make use of those
>I started on a story with two main characters, one was based off my depression, the other was based of my anger
>at the time it seemed to be destined to become another story I would rip up and burn
>it was much more than that, writing this became therapeutic and I was starting to dig myself out of the hole that I was dropped into
>then it happened
>I fucked up, really bad I JUST COULDNT HOLD IT AND LET IT SLIP OUT TOTHEFUKNGTEACHERANDITALLSLIPPEDOUTANDI FKEDITALLUP
>I broke down after going into deep thought about all the years of abuse
>how whenever I thought of somebody I tried to love I only thought of Lily and my Mother telling me I was garbage. That she would rather have a dog because it would take up less space
Cont

>grade 9
>love of my life

Didn't read the rest, op is summer

Double dubs

That's not how dubs works man

Serious shit happens, even when you're young, you stupid clown.

....damn it. no. Almost...kinda...but no.

Post the story you wrote when you finish, if you still have it, it sounds interesting

More bumpzxzxzkxkxkkxkxkkdkfdsfdgkerjlkghfe

dude where is my story

I SUMMON TRIPS

I hope everyone who reads this bump post has a good day today!

Fuck. Not even fucking close. KSAJNFKJWAECNDKJ
Thanks human! You too!

Desu

fuck you

HOLY GET

Man, I love it when faith pays off.

So, anyone watch any good movies lately?

>my teacher had told me that this shouldn't have been happening, much less for as long as it did
>she scheduled for a meeting between either her or an outside therapist
>I ended up going to a therapist with my Mother who wanted to look like a good Mom
>she forced me to make happy face
>I knew it was either tell them in a way that didn't make it look as bad and i could get some help.
>I didn't exact opposite
>I told them what she did to me, I could feel her glaring daggers at my the entire time
>the Therapist accepted what I said and wrote it down. He told us some ways we could try help each other. But I knew In my mind that that would never happen
>the beating I got after we got home was the worst one I'd gotten in my lifetime
>except in this one my Mother was worried, not that I'd get taken away, but that she'd lose her job
>sadness and worry turned back to anger
>she told me she was disgusted and to get out of her face before she beat me again
>so I left. I grabbed to small jar I kept with change under my bed
>there I was, an 12 year old kid walking out at 6 at night with a jar of money
>I was an easy target
>I got depressed again
>I started thinking deeply again
>I started to blame myself again
>I walked further than usual to a Gas Station where I knew nobody would recognize me
>when I got inside I immediately looked to the isle with the cosmetic stuff
>I grabbed a disposable razor and walked up to the counter
>the clerk wouldn't sell them to me because I looked young for razor
>I knew he saw what my intentions were
>so I put the jar on the counter and ran off into the night with them.
>I left about 25$ in change then. That was the most expensive Razor I've ever bought
>so I went into an alleyway and opened the razors
>I crushed the razor head open because I didn't have a screwdriver to get it open
>I ripped out the crooked razor fucking up my finger tips for a lifetime
>I started to cut just wanting to end the pain
cont

Bucking fump
Just got around to watching the Force Awakens. Better than I expected. By a bunch.

>I didn't exact opposite

wat?

Pretty good one. I can see why some people are calling it a copy of episode 4 though.

Bump

There are the dubs I have been searching for
for whatever reason

bump

Rewatched Training Day. Still amazing.

I think it was good that is was a "copy" of episode 4. Gets you back in the SW feeling, and hopefully gets you ready for a new adventure.

If it hadn't been so close to the original, I think a lot of people might have dismissed it as a Star Wars movie, and it would have been received worse.

Never seen it, I'll probably have to check it out

Good point, user! Just so long as they aren't all copies, which, considering where the story is heading, they may or may not be. We'll just have to wait and see.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpmppdgfbl

Exactly!

ETERNAL TRIP BUMP

2 off........
why
why do i give a fuck

This gif impresses me, tbh

Bump

Have another!
Unfortunately these are the only two like it I have

I wish the real pizza could look as good as the other pizzas in this pic

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=hD6_QXwKesU

qmuuuuuuuuuuuud

oh fuck off Sup Forums

Agreed mate. It kind of looks like a butt tbh.

bump

bump

DON'T YOU DIE ON ME THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=P3Caaklqa_o
honestly not sure what song it is, I just know it's Savant that I posted elsewhere earlier

The time for that joke passed a long time ago. Get over the movie and move on with your life, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-seRFY7-cw

Write faster OP!

bump

>when I felt enough had been enough I laid back against the alleyway and looked up at the stars above and waited to get tired.
>soon enough the sleepy feeing came over
>I passed out
>I had a dream, the best one in years
>I dreamed that I woke up to the face of Lily
>she helped me get up wordlessly
>I wanted to talk but found I couldn't
>all I could do was look at her. Then I remembered we were back in Second Grade, her big toothy grin flashing from across the classroom
>all I could do was be happy for once remembering the times that I did see her
>then reality decided smack me again
>I awoke to a pale room. At first I thought it was the afterlife
>no, it was room 97 in the ICU
>Turns out I didn't cut deep enough so the blood was able to clot before it all leaked out
>I'd failed at the one thing I was destined for
>I looked to the side and saw my Mother with her eyes closed pretending to sleep
>even when I could've died she still did not care one bit
>then I realized something
>something that I still live by to this day
>nobody in this world gives a shit about you. It might seem that way, but on the deepest levels they will always care for themselves
>I began to cry on my Hospital bed
>when my Mom noticed I had awoken she had gotten up and stood over me menacingly
>"If you think you're life's bad. Just wait in see if you try a stunt like thins again."
>those were her exact words
>she even refered to it as a stunt
>all I could do was cry
>when the doctors came she acted as if she really cared about me
>I knew even the doctors didn't
>I knew the second that clock signalled the end of their shift I was old news
>so I stopped crying. I knew it wasn't doing me any good
>I stopped showing any emotion
>I became dead inside
>with that in mind I began writing the now Novel again
>it was coming along nicely
>it was the best thing going on with me at the time
>Tom and Mara were just reaching Tinsel Town when I had entered Grade 8
Cont

The feels man! The feels!

Glorious.
"I'm blind, I don't know what to do. I tried to see the world through you..."

(Goose)bump

bump

The fuck crawled up your ass kiddo?

bump

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs

youtube.com/watch?v=gXiYpfR-cRE

I swear to god op, if you say something about getting sent to love with your auntie in uncle in a place caked belair, I'll kill you

Jesus Christ, user. Jesus fucking Christ.
I'd have killed my parents already.

that would be amazing tbh

if that happens someone include me in the screencap

Okay, I get that she's your mother, but you need to fucking deck that stupid bitch in the mouth, at least a few good times.
My mom wasn't nearly as bad as yours, although she was still quite a cunt for a good bit of my teen years, and she got a good punch in the stomach at least once that I remember.
Who gives a fuck that they brought you into this world? You didn't ask them to. All children ask is to be loved and cared for. not fucking beaten down mentally and physically because her stupid ass couldn't keep her legs shut.

this is not one of my favorite of his work, but it sure is an awesome one.

bump

Bump with some secret code
Cocu molO IIucbky e6aHblu' IIudorac

bump

This a fucking million times user.

This. Tbh, I would have expected OP to at least say a "Fuck you," to her or something.

I've been trying to pick a favorite for years, I can't. Black Magic is up there though. And Catharsis. Aaand...I'm not gonna start listing them.

I'll allow summer this one time. For OP.

bumping

This shit makes me feel.