Okay...

Okay, so I had sex with my girlfriend about 4 or 5 days ago and I felt my penis pulsate inside her a couple of times - but it didnt feel like i came inside her. Her nipples have been hurting the past few days - just her nipples, her boobs dont feel tender or anything.

gtfo if all you're gonna say is how im fucked, or "enjoy taking care of your offspring"

I need advice/help/info

Other urls found in this thread:

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/pregnant-pre-cum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use condoms you fucking retard.

You're fucked cunt, enjoy taking care of your offspring mate.

post nude pictures of your girlfriend and we will help.

precum can get the job done, good luck.

she has breastcancer so ya save Sup Forumsro

Come back in 9 months and tell us how it feels when "your" kid comes out black.

This exactly. What are you, sexually illiterate?

I was fucking my girlfriend once, felt a rip as I was cumming. Ended up giving her a full on creampie. Few days later her nips/tits started hurting. I told her over and over she was prego. She insisted she wasn't, and that it was just her period. About 2 weeks later she called me at fucking 3 in the god damn morning, turns out I was right. So... My advice for you is start saving up for an abortion.

Dude it takes a few weeks for the egg to even begin to grow...aka she will not even show signs of pregnancy for at least a month...Google it man chill out

is she on the pill or no? how far into her cycle is she?

precum can contain cum, you basically came without the amazing feel of cumming
so your shitty fucking session turned out to be your future boy or girl
congrats

Prolly getting her period, my girls nips get sore before aunt flow visits

^

I hope it's twins.

the thing is she is against her having an abortion.

she isnt on the pill. and she told me it was her best time to get preggers.... she took plan b a couple of days later since there wasnt anywhere we could get some at the time.

Time to practice your right hook, nigger.

You're fucked, enjoy taking care of your offspring.

> doesn't know if he came inside her

virgin detected.

jesus OP, are you stupid ? you have heard this kind of stories from other, yet you still dont think about it, do you even have a brain to think 2 weeks ahead ? does months of worrying worth to risk few minutes of risk ?

> precum can contain cum
Precum is cum you fucking idiot.

Don't listen to these fags op. Precum doesn't contain sperm unless you came already and didn't piss before the next round. Pulling out is the most effective form of birth control if you aren't an idiot.

Use a condom next time since you're a retard.

Same with my girlfriend. I mean... Your life isn't over... But... Being a good father takes a fair amount of time if you're not a piece of shit that ignores their child... So... Enjoy stretching the time frame for your life plans.

So everyone just calls it different things for fun?
Fucking think before you type, mate.

Here's your advice.

You're a faggot

>I fuck without condoms
> don't tell me I'm going to have a kid
Op how fucking stupid can you get

Itt people who don't understand goddamn anything

Wear condoms you fucking idiots, you should not be breeding

precum isn't cum you assclown but it can contain it

That quick probably means she is fucking someone else tbhfam. Hate to tell you but she can be pregnant and you would know if you came, and if you didnt there is only that obvious explanation.

Hopefully its not like some mulely baby or something.

hang yourself, just...end it right here right now

dubs don't lie

Slip her some pills which cause abortion

make some diy pixie sticks and crush an abortion pill into hers. Say you saw the idea on your timeline and thought she'd like it.

you're welcome.

Just push her down the stairs or tell her you want to get kinky and shove a clothes hanger up there

Precum does not contain sperm cells, unless you've ejaculated relatively shortly before, in which case sperm cells can be stuck inside your urethra and be pushed out with the precum.

"Cum" is not the same as "sperm cells". The sperm cells actually only make up a tiny fraction of cum. I strongly suspect this poster is kidding, so my comment is more for those following the thread.

>Few days later her nips/tits started hurting.

Doesn't work that fast virginfag

This

Everything but the sperm.

Generally it only gets in there if one of your valves is loose or you havent pissed since the last time you came.

Fucking idiots.
Precum only has cum if you beat off and haven't taken a piss before fucking. Don't listen to them. Would take at least two months to feel any signs as well.

Actually it took two weeks for me to find out.

yep she's pregnant

That dosent work unless u take it the day after. You can cause te baby to have birth defects after a couple days.

Yeah you go believe that moron, you might get Lucky few dozens times but just one will Fuck you up for good

>i pulsated
i do this into my onahole, since im a loser who can't get a GF.
i'm like 80% sure that pulsate is you shooting some sperm. it's like in between ejaculating and edging, only happens when you're inside something.

I had a girlfriend who would tell me she thought she was preggo due to her being nauseous or a week late on her period or some shit almost every month. She never was. Glad I got out of that. She liked the attention of my panic I think

This. Like 5 plan Bs ground up in her orange juice.
Disclaimer: This is not factual supported advice, may result in her permanent damage/disability or death, and cannot be taken seriously.

Same shit happened to me. Here I am almost 2 years later watching my daughter eat cap'n crunch

Doesn't work unless you take it very soon after.

You're fucked, man.

Why didn't you use a condom, or why didn't you use contraceptives?

Third link on a quick Google search. I'll trust my luck and Columbia university over some virgin on b
goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/pregnant-pre-cum

wait for 4 weeks and ask her to do a pregnancy test if she miss her period.

A retard calling someone else a retard. Beautiful.

Sore tittys huh? Sounds like she's going to have twins OP.

such a gỎ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮Ỏ͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮d idea lmao

This is why you murricans need better sex ed.

So, your a dad now?
Got any tips?

Your Fucked OP...better start stocking up on diapers

Dumb cunts.

It's called a condom you stupid little shit

going to remember this shit fam