>amy tear scream

Fuck Aveytare

>amy tear

>amy tear
Why am I laughing so hard

>tfw amy tear starts screaming

Trypophobia, google it.

You're welcome.

you're not cool. you're not funny. you're not any more in the know than anyone else on this board. everyone knows what trypophobia is. i hate your presumptuousness and your fucking obliviousness. you fucking cumslut.

Only worthwhile AnCo is from Feels backwards.

when amy tear scream i like it

"We know these are natural."

Wait. Where is this from?

When you discard something that's popular despite it having actual artistic merit people can usually see through you. The fact is that Animal Collective weren't done yet after Feels. It's okay if you prefer the less synthetic sound of their early records but they were still in their creative prime throughout the 2000's. They were wise to go in a more pop based direction in the second half of the decade. Merriweather has a very resolved and final sound and depicts them having come full circle, having gone from polarizing experimentation to rising to the top of the indie world, and then ODDSAC blended their new found pop aesthetic with their early experimental roots, thoroughly concluding their discography. So that's really cool if you don't like anything after Feels and all, but that doesn't mean that's when Animal Collective were finished.

For the record I personally think Feels and Here Comes the Indian are the two best things Animal Collective ever did.

The beginning of For Reverend Green.

What a gay ass opinion. Wow.

Jam of a lifetime

STAY

wait are there actually people who think Sung Tongs and Feels aren't firmly part of their pop sellout phase? this is an embarrassing copypasta. everyone knows that everything after HCTI is poseur trash.

LOL can this be the newest dank meme, lads?

let me go make some Amy Tear t-shirts xD

I mean, the early albums are better but they didn't sell out

Whaddup inxy