So bros i fucked up

so bros i fucked up
just had sex with some girl that i use to love. still kinda do. but i just had a kid with my gf like last week. litrally dont know what to do.

for the love of B HELP ME!

Stfu and quit being a pussy. Keep it to yourself and good job on pulling more ass, enjoy while you can and while bitches still want to fuck you. Life is too short one day you'll be an old fat fuck and bitches wont even look you direction.

Hows that even a question? You have a kid now. Its time to grow up and wiping your own ass.

thanks

Dont say a fucking word of it to anyone take it all to your grave and if all else fails deny deny deny do everything you can to make this girl look like an absolute crack pot if she decides to get blabby

Is "growing the fuck up" on your list of options OP?

earlier she asked what us having sex ment. shes like either your with me or your not with me. and i just kinds laid there not knowing what to say...

i mean i got most of shit shit together but relationship im a piece of shit in so ya

Don't do anything, enjoy sleeping with two chicks at the same time.

i will remeber this

you are an awful human being

no im just a human.

ITT: the fantasy life of virgins who watch too much day time soap

Sounds like you are 17... She probably knows that you have a kid, so mske sure she won't tell a thing. You can find some dark stuff on her and blackmail her ass (if it comes to that) but seriously, grow a pair and deal with it, needless to say:stay with the woman you just had a kid with.

we had sex alll night and she came so much that my bed is litrally soaked im just nervous that once my gf recovers from her c section and comes home it still isnt wet

im 21. my girlfriend is 19. my son was born june 25. and this girl is 23.
ive known this girl sisnce i was 16 and my gf for 3 years.

Weve all done it dude now making the girl you fucked lose all credibility is the most important part of all this or failing that yoy need to have something you can blackmail her with if she threatens to blow you up to your current gf fuck all these faggots telling you to grow up we all need different pussy every once in a while

Just make sure you tell the sidechick that it was just a one time thing and move on. But as I said, you have to grow a pair in order to stick to your word.

Also, in the future:
>don't poop where you eat
>bang strangers if you continue to do so

Are you black?

Kid will be fine without you. You'll just have to pay her until it's 18. Go for the one you love.

mexican

You should obviously kill yourself, you're scum. I mean how is this even a question?

Utter lie, ask any kid from a crazy single mom. Even crazy dad will balance crazy mom. No dad equals jail or stripper, depending on gender.