What's the most alpha thing you've done?

What's the most alpha thing you've done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHa8ikoNy3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your father

your mom

used to get into a lot fist fights. my record was getting into at least one fight for 11 consecutive weekends. had quite the rep for awhile there.

who the fuck keeps a log of this shit? it's like asking "when's the last time you blew your nose?"

go outside and start picking up some heavy things, pussy. get that test up and you won't sit around on your mom's ipad posting this horseshit all day.

I told my mom to FUCK OFF

kicked a cunt out of my car at 2am on saturday night so i could go home to his gfs place to fuck her (she was in the car)

Burned my neighbours tree

That's not alpha, you're just a disrespectful faggot.

MODS

had a 3some with two victorias secret models

Beta detected

it's a yolk you twit

drink redbull at midnight.

And then you woke up

I had started a summer job workin in the stock room of a drugstore. There was this spergy/arrogant douche and another spergy guy working with me. The douche made a comment to the other guy about me being an idiot thinking he was being funny. Obviously I didn't like it but I brushed it off. He followed it up with another comment about me being an idiot, this time loud as if he was telling a great joke that everyone should hear. He was standing literally beside me as we were working in the same shelf in the stock room.i turned to him this time and said "don't call me an idiot". Shortly after he made another comment to his friend in reference to something I said, saying something like "oh, the idiot is tryin to sa-"

I turned to him, got right into his chest, and shoved him. He fell backwards into a pile of crates, knocking them over himself and crumpling to the ground. I stood over him as he stuttered "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry".

I bent over him as he put his hands up feebly to protect himself, shaking. His construction helmet had shifted during the fall so it was sitting lop sided in his head. As he lay shaking under the pile of crates he looked very much like a child.

I said again "don't call me an idiot" to which he said "o-o-ok". I left him in the ground in the stock room and went upstairs.

I try as much as possible to brush things off when people are rude, but this felt so empowering.

I am alpha so cant really pinpoint 1 thing

absolute madman

Fucked a guys wife in front of him and my girlfriend

I must say, I'm really proud of myself.

Took a poop in the ladies room

Lol

i will add that in one of my fights i knocked out a big ole guy whose nickname was "Animal". and he was called that for good reason. girls in the bar renamed him "Pet" after i beat him down.

Talk to girls and not care what happens

dress extremely flamboyantly and not care what people say

I ono, its not hard really

If you're getting into fights so regularly you're retarded, a denegerate, and probably an asshole.

>be me
>in high school dropping my brother off at the middle school
>pulling out of the parking lot, not paying attention
>accidentally back into this shitty white car in front of me
>old Mexican birch gets out of the car and walks toward me
>roll down the window and say "sup?"
>she looks at her bumper, turns around gets back in her shItty car and drives away

Fucked my ex and her twin sister, when I already had a new gf. Their parents walked into us, I said: "They'll come in a second."

sounds like you were a real douche bag

put a fucker in sleep with a slap!!!

ru homo

She squeezed your fat ass out.

I sometimes chew on toothpicks while i'm at conventions.

How many more fat people do you think Murricaburger can support before it collapses into the ocean?

nah just a badass

i'll respond to your reply in a second, i have to use the bathroom
brb

nah. back in high school and college i just really enjoyed fist fights. most of my fights were over girls or pool games. but, yeah, sometimes i started them just because i wanted to. whatever. those days are past for me now. /sigh

My gf broke up with me so i went and fucked a bunch of her friends and beat the shit out of the kid she started talking to afterwards.
There was this kid that was talking shit to me begind my back, and a bunch of ppl didn't like him and they gave me the go ahead, so when he was at graduation i robbed his house and got away with it, someone told me he cried.
Told a kid i wasn't going to rob him, then robbed him for 2 grand.
Ive gotten a bunch of women to fuck me within 10 minutes of meeting them just by conversation.
I know there's more than one and some of them are just shitbag moves but that's who i used to be.

sounds like you're a walking piece of shit

Got married

How is robbing people alpha?

Everything

he said alpha not suicide

>tips le fedora
youtube.com/watch?v=XHa8ikoNy3I

Went on the disney channel website without my parent's permission

more pics?

I clubbed a guy for talking shit to my gf
Got convicted for an assault charge

Knocked up a 32 year old woman when I was 17 and never paid any support.

peed in a girls mouth without her consent

thats not alpha thats just you being a pussy

That isn't alpha, just is just being a nigger

nothing wrong getting married and procreate, as long as you marry a chick who's a traditionalist and not a liberal nutcase

I used to new a selector for a frozen food department. Would drink 3 big ass screw too rockstars per day. 180 pounds of ass woop. Go to house I crash at frequently. stange available every night. Guy I can't stand fucking with friends sister. He hits her and I crush him with one handed body slam. Faggot crumbles and sobs curled, wrenching in pain. Spit on him then take friends sister into bedroom and fuck all night.

Once shaved my balls and my butthole

wut

Stayed past my bedtime to play Pokemon on my gameboy

That's just being a shitty friend

>be working at gas station
>late at night
>two shitheads come in
>one pulls a knife on me
>tells me to give him the money
>tell them to get out of here before they get hurt
>flex my muscles to intimidate them
>guy stabs me and takes the money
>get fired next day

Auto correct Is a bitch

Fucked a girl at a party while her boyfriend was upstairs. He came down while we were at it, but i just said fuck off m8, and kept going. Eventually had to stop cus he was crying, killed the mood.

He probably wanted to join and was crying cause you said fuck off

She was married. I actually wanted to be a part of the kids life but was denied. I was 17, her husband made six digits, I lost.

Check'ed dat shit

mad times in Slovakia

One time thought about shaving my head

Don't remember if i did it or not

More alpha than I'll ever be

> be me
> Hanging out with some people
> Hanging at my usual Friday night location
> Be drinking some
> Dude is talking of huge game. Talking about bitches he's fucked, talking about shit he's done. Just being annoying in general.
> Tell the dude "Buddy I don't think you did any of that. You're making that shit up and you know it."
> Dude gets pissy at me, He had been drinking too probably.
> He tells me "Pussy keep talking you don't shit about me."
> Tell him if he's not careful I'm gonna be outside his house ready to burn that motherfucker down.
> He ignores and keeps making an ass of himself.
> Someone bets him to do something.
> He doesn't do it, after talking himself up so much
> I get fed up with his shit. I say "OP YOU'RE A FAGGOT!"
> All this was on Sup Forums.
> I actually called OP a faggot. I really did
> Told my mom I got some mean guy kicked off the internet.
> She was proud.
> Alpha.

fucked two different girls in the same day, one in the morning, one at night

i made a generic post on Sup Forums about how someone's mother will die in their sleep if they dont respond to my post, heh, i sure showed them

Funny, I am Slovak by heritage, but I am from Florida.

I used to live in a shitty neighborhood. One time I went for a ride on my long board at about midnight. I was on the left side of the road and some dude came up behind me and laid on the horn to fuck with me. I yelled "what the fuck? ". He backed up and asked me what I said. He was a fuck so I said "you're a fat fuck". Him and the passenger started to get out to fight me. I caught the driver in the face with the tail of my board. Passenger came around the back and took a full baseball swing to the face. Driver was starting to get back so I kicked him in the leg, then I checked their pockets and took all their money. About sixty bucks. The news reported it as a brutal mugging and cited a charity for passenger dudes facial reconstruction.

I told my girlfriend that i had a fantasy of her younger cousin giving me a handjob
I told her i was going to make it a reality
she said she would leave me
Fuck you I'm going to do it

fast forward a few weeks
swimming at her cousins house
cousin went into the house to get something from her room
i followed her
i told her i wanted her to jerk me off
and i pulled my dick out

she asked me if i was joking
told her my dick wouldnt be out if i was

she looks at the door
says real quick
grabbed my dick and gave a handjob

was easier than i thought
turns out she was a slut on the down low

My girlfriend got pissed at me for whatever reason. So instead of back down even though she was right I started yelling even louder at her about all the bullshit she put me through. And then she apologized too me.

Stopped reading after "went for a ride on my long board"

Jesus fuck

I tricked my sis into jerking me off when I was 11. She was 5.

Used to jerk off in the kitchen while my mom was a few ft away in the other room.

Licked my mom's still wet dildo.

Blackmailed some bitch who cheated on me to do sexual things for me whenever I asked, otherwise I'd mail her nudes to her family. She did for a while then got angry one time and I showed her mom what an innocent little slut she is. She hasn't done that again.

Broke some guy's jaw in a fight when I was 10.

Arrested for assault 3 times.

Taken shits in people's back gardens.

Jerked off in class

Stole my mom's car when I was 14

That's all I can think of right now.

Gonna try this with my mom

fake and gay
kys

What a hard mother fucker

I cannot argue with this
good luck in life user

How old is your mom's younger cousin?

It's actually a good story.

bank loans

Alpha, user. Not autistic.

Once told a girl who worked at a movie theater that we should hang out sometime in an airy, breathless voice because I was nervous. She was like 'hell naw I'm busy after work' but was polite about it. Most awkward moment of my life to date.

Another time I straight up told a girl I liked her. Over text of course cause I'm not a madman. She declined as well.

Stories of my life.

threw a 400+ persons party with literally 0€ and received free cocaine, booze and kisses all night

too wasted to fuck tho

Since when is licking my mom's dildo autistic?

Can't go wrong with kisses

Wow I guess you are autistic

I think you're just jealous you never got to lick your mom's pussy juices off her dildo.

Someones an idiot...

whats a €

>whats a €
it's like reddit karma points in real life

Lol what is this

Two girls within an hour of each other, in their beds.

It was a part of a 2 year affair I had with them. Neither of them knew of the other the entire time, or afterwards.

i have been lover of girl as this girl of pic, she are not so beatiful in the morning

Thats a dude

Obviously, it's a Dad Party.

any guy that has to call himself an alpha is really a spineless retard

i had a 5some with 4 russian girls, one of whom was a legit model

i shot a man in reno. just to watch him die.