Have you ever been fucked in the ass?

Have you ever been fucked in the ass?

i wish.

Yea as a kid, i have

Yeah. It was pretty cool. Would do it again.

when I was a kid, by my uncle, a lot

I think he broke my ass because I always have to wipe so much

Same

you demon!

Let my gay friend get me when we were drunk he was in a dry spell so I threw him a bone. 9/10 would do again. I love ass play. If I could find a chill dude go at me again.

not literally

sure. trap hooker

Oh and if I could find a sexy passable trap to fuck me that would be amazing

greentext some stories

Or a dog, I would let a dog knot my ass too.

I like to fuck my own ass with a shane diesel dildo. Feels good making it gape, but insta-regret afterword. I end up having extreme diarrhoea as I shit out all of the lube.

> tfw not even gay

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

MODS NUKE THIS FAGGOT

END THE FAGGOT CONTAMINATION

Me too

only by my dildo on a regular basis

I met this guy off Craigslist when I was 17. Never tried anything with a guy before but just had this urge to suck dick. So he turns up at around 10pm at my local park. Big muscley guy, in his 40s. We don't speak, he just guides my hand to his cock and then pushes me down, so I start sucking.
He gets harder in my mouth and eventually flips me around, pulls out some lube and fucks me raw until he cums in me.

>lube

>fucks me raw

Pick one

I just meant as in till I couldn't handle it and felt raw but yeah, bad wording on my part

Of course, I'm engaged to a man and we're both vers because anything else is stupid

That is one of the most fucked up things I've ever heard, it genuinely makes me sad