youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
youtube.com/watch?v=c8jQz3O_QHA
youtube.com/watch?v=tWpjJimRz1k
jlist.com/category/toys/figures/pre6310
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yo

(Shino)
Yes I do, wrath is my favourite expansion all around and I still do some arenas on private servers once in a while.

Not like you couldn't be ninja'd in pugs though.

(Sanae)
That's a really solid track, I don't even feel the need to be playing for the song to feel complete. What happened to eidos?
youtube.com/watch?v=lVaIubv6uDs

Claim

Diane claimed yet again

Previous: forgot that thats a part of the op now :o
discount azusa

One thing i will say about WOW tho is. I've Met some fuckin Awesome Girls who play that game.

Like actually decent looking too. Its like the hottest thing nerding out about wow with a good looking cool girl on Vent.

No other game has even been close to having a committee as diverse as wow.

Real talk this girl her name was EchoPlex on wow used to call me up on my phone and masterbate while i watched on video chat. She didnt have a mic.

Im still friends on FB with a couple really cool ones.

Yeah but at least you could call the person out in Trade Chat.

Now they just vanish off to bumfuck and u never see them again.

Not the LFG raids but the custom normal mode ones.

>tfw I will never carry my girlfriend in arena
>tfw grill in my guild did websex for loot

I feel you, the sense of community was one of my favourite things in WoW. A reason for me to prefer small servers.

>Rattle rattle

claimed

I'm not here. Duty calls
Sorry I couldn't reply last thread

Forgot I claimed Yoko Inokuma claim.

Hahahha.

Theres a girl i play with still shes online right now but im deactivated. She has like "the sexiest female voice" shes like 90lbs and sounds like a typical Highschool Hotchick.

Anyway i would purposely make sure to group with her and get her into vent when we did pugs cuz every fucking basement shut in would like Stick around if she was in voice chat just to like fawn over her.

she'd be like "every dude from the raid sent me a friend request"

Best type moon claimed.

SUp yoko.

I love your one exposed Canine

its shino btw

I want to make like Dio and Die-yo.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

>eidos
???
I never played Tomb Raider, but my cousin did. That song came back immediately in my head. Soft tones are nice to listen to.
youtu.be/gQM3dnTf7mc

Why thank you.

(Shino)
Good morning, did you sleep well?
>I don't think I did but at least it helped.

I'm gonna try to take a nap, not sleeping enough lately.

I know that, and now that we got into this conversation I'm realizing I did have a lot of cute chicks in my guild, much more than you would expect in an RPG.

DK OST is great too, the game never got to famous here and I didn't even get to play it yet, but I was really surprised with how good the soundtrack is.
youtube.com/watch?v=IRa9GckSL18

If you wanna find out more shoegaze albums I recommend you to follow this chart, it's fluid with a lot of different variants and I like how it leads into other rock genres and even noise.
You might already know some of the albums in it like Red House Painters - Down Colorful Hill and Pulse Demon.
>H

Tristana claimed
Fable - Temple of Light
Has an eerily nostalgic tune to it

Thanks, I appreciate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0

Im just gonna come out and say it

I need a good fap.

I'm going to try to sleep now.
Nighty night.

I'll share more O.S.Ts from games. Got tons of them.
That's a good one, just didnt like the water levels.

Bye!

Fuck

Change of pace?

Ye.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ssdgFoHLwnk

Night Sanae.

>I just got home

>pic
Fuck sorry. Good taste though, family.

Don't worry, I still don't care about you

I wish you warm, lengthy dreams of you and Sanae.
I don't remember you saying something about coming to me, but I don't even know what we'd really do.

(Shino)
That escaleted quickly. By the way, don't go and ask for lewds from me, I don't have them (yet).

Just say fuck it keep of going.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQLWuWVut4M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7m86aMNjlQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4tXFA6jTulk

I dunno, I'm down for a lot of things really. Hell, just chillin is fine with me.

Bump

Cunt I'm fucking done with being awake.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Us_eZOknefI

Who needs drugs lmao I got music.

>i sound pretentious

I'm underage b&, not too sure what we'd do. I'm also really damn boring if you couldn't tell. Nothing really entertains me.

>claiming yume

>offering

ES2 is a shit synth.

Good night.

all other waifu is shit

This anime just turned from kinda okay, to not that enjoyable.

I don't see what age has todo with anything. And I dunno, I don't plan details. I like spontaneous ideas that happen when I'm out!

Heya Leg Goddess. Enjoy the offering.

Shiro is a member of perverted justice

perverted-justice.com/

I'd rather just sit alone, solitary, basking in my melancholic vibe. You'd get sad just being around me.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4fhxHS-b1E

This is mine

Beheaded
Beheadd
Bedhead
Beheaded
Bedhead
Beheaded
Beheadd

I doubt that, it would take a lot more than that to bring me down. If anything, I'd force you to get up and go out with me somewhere.
>God damn that sounds creepy reading it back

I like being alone though.

i think that's just what you tell yourself

Nah. I feel really out of place when I'm with others.

Well it's not like I can force you to give me your address. In the end, it's up to you if you'd like me to visit or not. But you at least seemed a tad interested earlier, so I thought I'd offer again.

I truly appreciate the offer. Maybe if I get back to my old, happy self I'll take you up on it.

you're not too out of place here

That doesn't exactly transistion to the real world though.

Now I don't follow my own advice, but pushing people away never turned out to be a good thing in hindsight
Not that you should invite /waifu/ anons, but you maybe should work on that if you don't want to end like me (or kill yourself soon)

Accepted
Accepted
Show me your legs little one!

i agree, there are people who like you shiro

Am I coming off as suicidal? Shit. I sometimes talk to family, but other than that I just like being alone. Outside of family, only people who I genuinely like are on here.

Why the fuck am I mucking up this thread with my sadness and why do you people seem to care at least somewhat?

Please don't force me into this I have my allegiance in this thread and it is not with Shiro

Not to sound like an asshole, but finding your happiness may not be as hard as you'd think. What exactly have you tried so far that you've felt has made you happy?
I used to just assume I was better off alone and pushed people away similarly until I found what I was genuinely passionate about. Now it's just become a battle to find those who are also interested in it.
>Essentially, I didn't like what I thought I liked, quite as much as I thought I liked it.

Oh please, trusting random strangers off the internet is a wonderful idea! It's how my friend met her ex-husband!
>Seriously, that was a failed marriage EVERYONE saw coming
>We will never let her live it down

>Am I coming off as suicidal?
1. My reason for saying you'll off yourself is that my path took me that way and only changed course at the last second
2. You are not over it and yet you are talking about it which sounds like a Cry for help (I am not a professional so You can choose to ignore all of this if you like )
I do think I am not the only one on here seeing it like that though

Claimed

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Birb? Or Birb 2.0?

Shiro makes me happy, that's all. I'm fine with being all mopey though, I don't really see the benefit in being happy.
>2
I usually fucking hate doing this and I hate myself for doing this. I genuinely dislike opening up to people, but I'm already doing it, so mind as well continue I guess. Also, I haven't had suicidal thoughts in about two years, I doubt they'll come back.
youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E

Not Kotori claimed

>Thanks for wasting my mobile data

mmmm them claws

Hmmm, that's not exactly...Wew do I wish I was a professional. I'm good at extending advice, but this doesn't give me much to work with.

Sorry. You don't have to care about me.

McBirb or an imposter?

Bit too late for that m8. I already do. If I didn't, I'd have given up at post 1.

claim

Shiro claimed.

Nice resolution!

Or you could not. You're not benefiting at all.
Hello fellow Shiro. How are you today?

>Accidentally pressed the back button
Sorry for taking so long
I should disclose here that this
May very well be true and there's nothing to add

>I don't really see the benefit in being happy.
Now that's just a lie. Being happy is always preferred so you are either lying (to yourself, us or both) or you have chosen the wrong words...

>I genuinely dislike opening up to people, but I'm already doing it, so mind as well continue I guess.
I can understand this sentiment but, should the similarities continue, you'll find that your life has gone downhill every since you stopped doing that
That was the case for me

>Also, I haven't had suicidal thoughts in about two years, I doubt they'll come back.
I don't know how far you've been but I hope you've had enough

True, but it's not like I'm losing much either. I'll keep trying to figure you out, even if I've simply got to pay more attention to you from now on.

(You) (You)

Maybe I am lying, I'm not too sure. I feel calm though generally. I could be better by being happier I guess, but I'm fine with how I am right now.
Okay.

Ui is claimed..

claimed

Doing much better than yesterday, a lot less on my mind now.
How are you?

(You)

You are even better at being a bad conversationalist than I am, congratulations
How are you spending your days atm? Any Games you're playing? Any shows you're watching?

Heute ne Prüfung gehabt? Welches Thema?

Bitching to people on here. As always bored, tired and melancholic.
I play Overwatch here and there, go for my daily run, but other than that just waste away on here.
youtube.com/watch?v=c8jQz3O_QHA

youtube.com/watch?v=tWpjJimRz1k

You should do as your waifu and cheer up!

Controlling, lief in Ordnung würde ich sagen.
Wie geht's selbst?

>checked
nice legs little shiro

No point in doing so.

Hiya Ui, what ya up to?

Entspannt - Gelangweilt
Aber lässt sich aushalten also alles bestens

Hi Shiro, oh just checking in on my animal crossing town on gc emu and listening to the NHK ost.

what about yourself?

>Syndra doesn't get replies
What is this? Am I the only one without namesync and this is fake Syndra?
Hi :3

I'm fine, bored as always, bitching about my life to people on here for some odd reason. Also, here's a thing I found, you may like it, I don't know.
jlist.com/category/toys/figures/pre6310