Post yfw Portugal wins the final

bump

I screensave this

I hope you guys do win.

Thanks it means alot to me

Just like last time?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

2016 Portugal is literally 2004 Greece.

No it isn't. Greece actually won games and didn't go to penalties.

t. didn't even qualify to the group stage

are you hot albanian grill?
if so, c-can you be my gf?

witnessed

Why do mememans say TSUUUU when it sounds like TUUUUUUUUUUUU

Based Cristiano.

>frog
the pieces align perfectly

i hope you guys do realize that portugal winning the tournament would just crown the utter shiteness of the whole event.

Ronaldo senior?

me in the back

i don't know, i'm starting to change my mind about ronaldo. maybe he's a good guy after all

i don't care a bit about ronaldo.

i'm saying that a team isn't worthy of a euro winner if they finish third in their group, not winning a single game, and only win one (1) game in regular time. they fucking suck and aren't supposed to be in the finals. they are supposed to be eliminated in group stage.

Why? We didn't break any rules, we got there fair and square. You just come off as massively butthurt.

What am I looking at here

LOL

I want Ronaldo to get a trophy but I cannot stand the sight of portuguese fans enjoying a win. Portugal must fall.

They won vs croatia, poland and wales. They havent lost a single game.

How many BRs will celebrate Portugal's win as if it's their own win?

Why would they do that? That'd be like Yanks celebrating if England ever won

Why are you so butthurt? Did a Barbosa cuck you or something?

none lol.
You know we hate them, right?

only if they are hardcore about their portuguese heritage.if they are new generations of portuguese immigrants

If you hate them so much, why do you still speak their language?

c u c k s

no one hates portuguese people we just think they are kinda pathetic.
they are always depressed, boring, and talk funny.

Really makes you think.

The frogs have this in the bag.

No one is better at running than the French.

we hate them so much that we destroyed their language.

that france non-penalty makes me root for metrosexualdo

>le rigged match meme
Fuck off, Edinson. That was clearly a foul

I would kill myself if that faggot wins the Euros. I will cheer with all my heart for France.

he's Italian most likely

I like both teams and i'll be happy for either team to win.

A win for either team is a win for Africa. I've never been more proud to be African :')

You mean, fuck off "Suarez"
And no, that was not a foul.
Did Germany deserve a win. NO.
Still rooting for metrosexualdo to make the finishing goal, just to jizz all over your african team.
Not that there is anything wrong with african teams, but France, please.... you fucked them enough.

Since when does someone countering a goal opportunity with his hand not count as a foul?

Forlán, pls. Moortuguese have Danilo, Renato sanches, Nani, Bruno alves, Joao Mario and Pepe in their starting XI. Face it, the Euro got BLACKED and there's nothing we can do about it aside from sitting and enjoying the show

better TSUUUU than france

That is a penalty , only in a france vs "someone" game, in france. Face it. Deal with it. Move on. Win the final. Drink champagne. Have sex, etc

I've had a few nightmares just like this

How in the everloving fuck isn't a shoryuken to the ball inside the penalty area blatant enough to get a call?
I don't really get it, should Schweinsteiger have grabbed the ball and put it under his arm for you fucktards stop screaming REFBALL?

We will monkey