Ill just get to the point...

ill just get to the point, my brother is an almost 30 year old wizard (he does not live at the basement at least) which normaly i would not care about, but the fucker is starting to fight with our mom. and not a "you need to get a job" fight, its more of a "hey give me that cup i will throw it" "is there somewhere to throw it you stupid cunt" this would piss me off, but after every fight he smiles like he did a good thing, my mom is too kind to kick him out but the entire family is sick of his shit
rarely i say this ironicly, and this is the first time i say it non-ironicly, i really hope he dies a slow painful death
give me some ways to get back at him, Sup Forums

Fake a burglary when no one is home. Throw away all his stuff.

Alternatively, remove things he likes and tell him he can get them back if he does certain things; move out, grow up.

Is your brother into drugs? Give him weed laced with PCP. When he gets all crazy, call the cops. He gets taken away. If he tries to blame you, the cops won't believe him because he's a fucking degenerate.

>fake a brurglary and only take his shit
not suspicius at all, besides our family is kind of poor
and the second one won't work because he is in a stage of denial and he tries to work out so people won't think he's a neet
nope

Gather the family (except him) and make an ultimatum.

bump with info
>he is really buff, he never does anything with the fact that he is, he just kinda is buff for no reason
>and is somehow managing to remain fat
>he only has one friend, a nigger by the name of gill
>every time he drives he nearly kills us and blames the other drivers for it

can't, one time i tried locking him in his room for some time but he tried to break the door down, it was already made of shitty wood but he somehow didn't do any damage
and my mother is simply too kind to take anything away, and he payed for his computer (he got fired 6-7 times trying to do so) so we can't take it away

Do you have good income? If so, move away, stack up on money, and move your parents to you?
>inb4 underage

can't, our mom still pays for his food because he has no job and he is a depressed fuck so he will probably like that

I hate him just hearing about it, my bro does things to give our mom extra work but he isn't a smug prick like this about it.

What's wrong with just asking him why he's an ass to your mom? Either he'll hear it from his bro and change, or he'll now hate you childishly. Guess the latter is probable seeing as he doesn't realize mom is keeping him off the street

Dont know man, niggers like this guy ruin good homes.

This seems to be a big issue Sup Forumsro

I dont know if you can, but
>gtfo
>start new life

It might be easier to solve it from the outside

remember the exemple i gave? he did that, and his response to what you asked is "why the would you leave a cup in a car"
then slammed my door
my ears hurt

more info
>he has schizophrenia
>he used to have 2 piss bottle for about a year (not anymore)
>he is antisocial as fuck, the only reason he leaves his room is too eat, drink, or piss. sometimes he doesn't
>there are about 15 plates in his room, because he doesn't care enought to return them (not joking)

forgot those
>he also told me the reason he doesn't have a job is because he used to sneak home from school and play WoW
>mother doesn't allow him to play WoW anymore, so the only things he does on his 16 hours daily on a computer is watch WoW and play the original counter strike

>This

>start a new life
>easier
what
i know i could just let it go, but i can't just fuck off while he screams at my mother as he is eating pizza and jerking off in his room

i just got an idea, ill get him to see this thread and realise how much of a pathetic fuck he is, how do i bait him guys?

Tell him to come see something WoW related

i told him just today i hope he dies of cancer, so i don't think he trusts me

rofl

>dies of cancer
>not obesity
>KEK

Force him to get rid of the computer. No shit. He's escaping his problems/life by spending all of his time doing something where he actually feels like he's accomplishing something.

And get him a therapist. Professional help.

didn't work, there was a time where i felt sorry and tried to get help for him. now i just want him out of my and my familie's life

Bumping for the fake burglary, take his computer for sure.

Take control into your own hands, fill the bath tub with water, and dunk his pc in. Tell him you were washing it as an early Christmas present.

i can't, he owns it.
but i did just think of something
he had jobs, he could buy his house and fuck off already if he wanted. but the only time he actually worked was too buy himself a new computer, which he only plays cs 1.6 on so that was worth it

>ironically
I do not think it means what you think it means.

looking at everything i just wrote so far he would probably sue me, and i don't think my family will approve

Sue you? Kek. It's really not that easy. Try to find a lawyer that will take that case. "My brother got my computer wet, boo hoo"

Christ, I'm so happy I never had kids. Probably would have been spastics like op and his brother

If you're not underage b&

How about you just move the fuck out yourself.

OP, if you actually want real solid advice you need to go see a councilor about this. Somebody who studies and understands the types of behaviors your brother has. Your chances of finding good advice on a website where the common postings are Spider-Man and traps are slim.

I want to tell you to throw him out on the street somewhere far from home and either let him starve or succeed on his own, but I'm anonymous. What do I know?

Shut the fuck up with your sensible advice.
Sorry op. What he ment was kill your own brother.

yeah, i guess you are right, ill go with that
thanks

If I found out somebody in my household was stealing from me and threatening me with my own belongings, I would literally end you.