Will this deservedly sweep the grammys in february?

will this deservedly sweep the grammys in february?

Other urls found in this thread:

allmusic.com/album/lemonade-mw0002940342/credits
allmusic.com/album/art-angels-mw0002892937
theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/28/beyonce-lemonade-lesson-collaboration-robert-plant-karen-o-kendrick-lamarr-jack-white-mnek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yas
any other opinion is irrelevant

Unfortunately

Depends on if she attends the annual pizza party or not

Who cares... It's the Grammy's.

Why do people treat this sudointellectual like he's the second coming of Christ?

Nope. Trumpification will be in full effect by then, and all awards will go to Burzum

Yes

yes, and if she loses i will request a recount since she is obviously the most qualified

Does it matter? How many people still care about the Grammys?

What..dude its Beyonce. What are you even saying?

Sadly, probably

Beyonce is a man, bro. Have you not seen her dick pic?

You wish...

It's shit so of course it will

#slay

yazz queen bey slayyyy #grammyssowhite

See, when you say Beyonce is man, it kind of removes any power from your criticisms of her music because you no longer appear objective

i'm so ready for this masterpiece to win awards in every genre category SLAY the grammys better get in formation ladies

Depends on if Beck has an album in the running

She's a guy though. Men can't make good music.

No. But the 76 individual people ( allmusic.com/album/lemonade-mw0002940342/credits ) who actually created it might...

Shit. There's another beyonce thread up. Should have checked before I posted mine

I counted 64 last time I checked

64 people wrote and produced Lemonade, counting for repeated persons
72 people collaborated with David Bowie in all his records, not counting for repeated persons

I don't know. She won't let me listen to it without buying it. Not even on Pirate Bay last time I checked. Anybody have a torrent of Lemonade I can use?

without beyonce the record wouldnt exist tho
shes basically the director. director is important. might as well consider her the lead role too. pretty important. what was your point again?

please

76, according to AllMusic (which is considered the authority on these things by the industry.) And the list is alphabetical by last name, so... no duplicates.

She's an artistic musical director, and a very good one at that. Don't get me wrong - she deserves plenty of praise for her artistic accomplishments. But so do the 75 odd people who did the detail work for her this time 'round.

Who says he doesn't? After a manner of speaking... allmusic.com/album/art-angels-mw0002892937
Far as I can tell the only appreciable differences between Morning Phase and this particular album (from an awards-strategic perspective) are better record sales for the former (peaked at #3 vs. #36 on the Billboard Top 200) and better critical reception for the latter (Metacritic score of 88 vs. 81.)

Then there's this - theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/28/beyonce-lemonade-lesson-collaboration-robert-plant-karen-o-kendrick-lamarr-jack-white-mnek
Even a stalwart Beyonce apologist/Beck critic has name-checked it's author as working on a comparative level of artistry as Beck.

No, pic related will win and it will be Beck 2.0

No Kanye to save the award if it goes to the wrong artist this time.