Can smoking too much weed be bad for your heart...

Can smoking too much weed be bad for your heart? I've smoked about 7 times every days for the last 4 days and I have an itchy feeling in my chest. I'm not high right now but I'm still paranoid. I do have some signs of asthma but I'm not sure if this is related. Every time I get home I was afraid I'm gonna have a heart attack or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv
youtube.com/watch?v=wk50Szx_des&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=yNxhuxV7FV4&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv&index=3
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3103256/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*everytime I'm high* not "get home ."

that's not enough to hurt you.

boomp

I use to get bad anxiety attacks when i smoked back in the day... But now its not so bad i can control those attacks... But really it depends on what type of strain im smoking

weed is for niggers, don't be a fucking degenerate. fix your life for fucks sake.

yes you are dieing

we call that itchy feeling irritated lungs.
you're breathing in smoke retard.

Depends. I think weed slighty lowers your blood pressure (or raises it) maybe that's what your feeling? My friends dad has a messed up heart and he shouldn't be smoking but he gets high anyway, I know I would

Not op but most of my family smokes pot and we're all upper middle class and contribute to society. If weed prevents you from having your life together, it's a problem with how you're using it, not just the fact that you use it.

you think it's just my lungs then?
I had Bad case of asthma at the beginning of the year but I think it was due to weed but that was more of a trouble breathing. This is just a slight itch in my chest.

if you're going to have a heart attack you aren't going to see it coming.

dont mix your weed with tobacco, use a vaporiser or a bong.

that's horrifying but comforting at the same time

Just been using a bowl

check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpfS780kQ8&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv
a whole playlist on the topic. heart and lung are the 2nd and 3rd video

unless you are smoking like 120+ grams a day with hot knife hits or someshit its not harmful, but nigga you should take a break your tolerance will go up and is overall better for you, how can you smoke 7 times a day dont you have a fucking job...

heart
youtube.com/watch?v=wk50Szx_des&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv&index=2

and lung
youtube.com/watch?v=yNxhuxV7FV4&list=PLyVghncmfCiZJf5IPiWaQ2kvY3yTbNFTv&index=3

not OP but i smoke about 10 times a day 1-2 dabs each and i also work 10 hours 5 days a week. the time is there

Maybe you have a fungus

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3103256/

So basically you were smoking all day long for 4days shit user dont you have anything better to do?