I'm rich as fuck. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Metallican/
store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rich but happy OP?

Would you kindly donate me 10,000 USD?

Happy

Get your own money, poorfag. Shit's all mine.

Prove your statement true.

Bank Acct with timestamp or GTFO

>lying on the internet
You where doing well too, faggot. Why you on /b of all places then?

My computer caught on fire a while ago, can you donate to me so I can get a new one? I have a fulltime caregiving job but im in so much debt from school I could never replace it. My email is [email protected] if you want to talk and know more details

Silver spoon?
Or did you actually work for your money?

How many dicks did you suck?

Along with full name ssn etc
For proof, of course

New money or old money?

Prove it faggot driving a piece of shit jeep through the mud doesn't prove shit.

Will you buy me SFV?

Can I have a million dollars?

Prove it.

Buy me Total Warhammer on steam

steamcommunity.com/id/Metallican/

store.steampowered.com/app/364360/

Can you please buy me a GPU? I am a college student fulltime for graphic design and web development but my pc is trash and i dont have a GPU...im serious ill take my shit apart and send u pics.....help a poorfag out PLEASE

How do you define rich? Because in that picture it looks like you're off to the trailer park after cruising through the sippy hole.

I sure could use $100. Got like $.35. Help?

I can almost guarantee I'm richer, more skilled, and more handsome than you. But alas, this is the Internet and I can't believe I wasted my time to write this. I'm going for a ride in my Lamborghini Huracan now, enjoy your cheap hentai and ramen, losers

>My computer caught on fire a while ago, can you donate to me so I can get a new one? I have a fulltime caregiving job but im in so much debt from school I could never replace it. My email is [email protected] if you want to talk and know more details

How many Donald Trumps are you worth?
>inb4 Trump is worthless

I'm a Nigerian prince and I'm scheduled to receive a large inheritance. If you wire me the 350 dollars US in taxes I'll split it with you.

>also nice email
>I'll be sure to sign you up for some spam later

>Lamborghini Huracan
>Not Koenigsegg 1:One

You are a failure

Can you buy me new guitar strings op?

I'm gonna laugh when you get killed driving your ridiculous car.

I don't think you want to be worth any Donald Trumps

how you made your money?

Basic... how you got rich?

Do you have a honey badger?

Roll for new strings

Reroll

me too have mucho zimbabvean dollaro

Reroll again for strings.

>AMA
>Doesn't answer any questions

kill self

Ok last roll then I'm done

do you have a motorcycle?

worst AMA in a long time...

what's the aim of that exhaust?

The faggots behind you

its a chopper thing, it has no point other than aesthetics and as them bikers say, "loud pipes saves lives"

I know a thing or two about motorcycles, ask me anything, since op is a fag and wont do shit.

OP is so alone that he pretends to be rich to receive attention on an Anonymous imageboard, but he doesn't understand that in this way everyone thinks he's just a sad cynical.
No one cares OP, and everyone thinks you're just an autistic kid.
Don't you have other reasons to live, OP?

where do you sit

I get the whole loud pipes thing, i dig bikes but thats the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

on the pipe. you usually use chains or ropes to manipulate the steering.

in that tiny space behind the "gas tank"

the 1:One is a failure of a car
not even op

Yeah pretty much, but it goes long ways back with modding them pan/shovel/knuckle heads I usually like the long back rests, but i prefer normal pipes

yeah, like that one looks sick. but with the other one i can see myself forgetting the pipe is there, grabbing on to it and burning the fuck outa my hands

>pic related

upwards? fucking retard

Prove it