Dropped

>le shitposting

(You)

t. didn't listen to the album

explain how it ISN'T le drumpf is evil then

Come on user
Or are you a hillcuck and think saying "no" is enough

good album

it is but th whole le trump will literally kill and deport anyone who isn't white is fucking stupid

(you)

>Asks to explain
>The only response is "You"

what a sad life it must be to reject any art that challenges your political narrative

>Literally said I liked it and am listening to t
>Rejecting
My point was it's retarded to think Trump is going to deport or kill anyone who isn't white, that's not my """political narrative""" retard

>that projection

what a sad life it must be to reject retarded ideologies

what a sad life it must be to sarcastically greentext on Sup Forums

desu I feel you.
I don't mind WELL-WRITTEN politically motivated music (Dead Kennedys, for example), but when a song's hook is actually just generalizing a politician's supporters it really does alienate potential listeners.

Thank you for getting me user senpai

I bet my left nut that everyone complaining is white.

REALLY MAKES U THINK

>Whites complaining xD
>Blacks complaining is serious business
Fuck off both races have issues

I feel you OP. I try my best to not mind an artist's political view, but when it's right there on their music and it's not even well written like it just pisses me off and makes it pain to listen. It's a shame since I really like ATCQ and I really enjoy the production on this album but these lyrics just put me off from listening to it.

>whites wit dey big mansion n shit

It's also a shame when you can't have a discussion without it being labelled bait or racism or whatever

Anyone got some good chilled music like this that isn't for cuckbois?

oh god just take this thread to Sup Forums

>discussing music on a music board
>"OH GOD GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Sup Forums thinks they can go to other boards now that le drumpf has won. Go back to your board and stay there.

this back and forth is how trump won

>using the term le drumpf

You never listened to Tribe before if you're shocked by their views

you mean like when they were talking shit about gay people and losing their wallets?

Well if anything their views have drifted left desu. The Zulu Nation was a kooky black nationalist group like the Nation of Islam and the Nuwaubians.

>projecting
I've been a fan of Tribe longer than you've been alive and this album is where their politics isn't even clever or anything

It's not discussing music. It's bitching about politics.

t. leftcuck