Being fat is now being a "Body Acceptance Activist"

Being fat is now being a "Body Acceptance Activist"

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61BqGKRiY6Y
fantasyfeeder.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is sad when society comes to this, im going to teach my kids this is not ok to be like this

Standing up in general is hard when you are fat

kek

moooooooooooo

Well at least they will die young?

kek'd

I gotta lose some weight before I accidentally get grouped with these people. I'm fat, but also strong since I have a manual labor job.
>5'9" 225lbs.

I dont get it. Why do you even bother? I dont give a shit if some fat fuck is going to get acceptance or whatever. It's not like it's a disease that spreads or whatever.

Also unlike some diseases/disabilities you can actually do something about being fat. Turns out if you eat well and get exercise you loose fat and save the company money because they dont have to replace your chair every week.
>captcha: salad

Shit then Ive been a body acceptance activist since childhood. I love food, is that such a crime?

No but for real. You're just fat, if you get bullied/harassed over it, or you don't like how you feel/look, change it. Or just be like a normal fat person and don't give a fuck what people think and just love family, friends, and above all, food.

True statement

I can't tell if that is underwear or if a black hole has formed from all that mass

So? If you wanna be a fat fuck who feels good about himself why should I care? It doesnt effect me.

If I had a company where being fat would cost me money I would never hire him. But that doesnt mean I hate him or become angry if he wants me to accept him as he is. Sure mate - I dont give a shit if you're fat or gay or whatever the fuck.

No, it's still being fat. Obesity isn't like height or race that you have no control over. Obesity is from overeating. All the disorders that people claim are making them fat are both:

1) Faaar less common than you hear from people claiming them, and 2) More like a small weight against your metabolic rate. Thyroid issues for example are more like a 200ish calorie handicap on your daily intake. It does not make you fat, and you can still lose weight with it.

She was asking for it

>Standing up by yourself is harder.
ftfy

It does fucking affect you. Medical care for these fat fucks costs more and is riskier, which drives up costs on our already overpriced medical system. The obesity epidemic is just going to keep influencing society in shitty ways.

When you're that fat, standing up at all is hard.

Damn landwhales blaming their weight on trauma and psychological bullshit. It requires effort no doubt but they give so easily.

Kekd and checked

Nope you're just fat post a pic

Being fat is a career now?

Not sure, but let me ask you this:

If nigging can be a career, why not being a lardass?

Im fat but its because i love to eat and drink beer. But i also wouldnt let the government pay for my heart transplant when i got fat as shit. Its america we have the choice to do what we want. These people just make us look like dipshits. Like we eat and then expect people to go "ohh its okay youre fat. We still love you" no one cares if youre fat. We see you but we dont care. Same goes for me. No one cares. Its narcissism i think.

So does smokers, people who are exposed to chemicals that gives cancer, people who are born with genes that give different dieases or mental retardation....Hm....

>Medical care for these fat fucks costs more and is riskier, which drives up costs on our already overpriced medical system
This. How do pro-obesity tards not get this?

Like anyone wants to work with fat tubs of lard.

youtube.com/watch?v=61BqGKRiY6Y

This was posted in the last thread about fat people. You guys have to see it

Kek. True but y tho

I can literally eat whatever I feel like everyday and its still only like 1800 calories, a coke and crisps included. These people are disgusting, they have no self control and then get offended when they receive no sympathy. Its this bullshit social media generation that makes them think anything but the truth, which is they are wastes of space and are simply too lazy to change.

As a fat person I can say it's my own fault and everyone like this woman is a fucking idiot.

Not being an asshole does not equal pro-obesity.

Point is that change does not come from personl attack or negative attitudes. Who ever changed because someone yelled at them up their face?

If you want fat people to change you better accept them - Otherwise you're just the highschool bully who yells "Stop being such a nerd" - Or he could accept the nerd and give him the confidence to become more social.

Know that I think of it, was the creator insulin really that great?

FAT is something the people have control over.

BLACK or GAY is not.

how retarded are these people? Go on a diet you disgusting whale!

>Thoughts
Only in America

Naw, i was 5'9" and 230 and muscular a few years ago. Yes, i was overweight, but its not FAT fat. Just husky. I hate fat people and i hated being overweight, so i stopped being overweight. Lindy should try that too, its nice.

youre already the third person ITT who makes this joke .. please read the thread before posting

Fat, but not like lindy west.

Literally our entire species is based on one group of people yelling at another group of people until they get their way. Shut the fuck up, you know-nothing moron.

if sympathy isn't warranted to smokers, meth heads, alcoholics, or any other vice-laden assholes, these fat fuckin' pieces of shit deserve none either.

SHAME them. SHAME THEM UNTIL THEY STOP EATING.

#FatWivesMatter

Oh the irony.

Fat-tard here.

Let me just say, neither side is right. I'm always in the middle of big things like this, and two extremes always hate the middle ground stance.

1.) It is not acceptable for fat people to demand respect, it's not something you are entitled to.

2.) No, fat people are not making your health care rise. Shitty medical practices and insurance do that. In case you were wondering, (barring legislation of some sort) medical costs will go up, not decrease.

As population increases, medical need increases, as medical care is given to more people, insurance companies will still give them a hassle, and will continue raising your rates do to others issues. It is not just fat people.

people: A, B, and C.
insurance companies: A and B.

person A and B are on insurance company A's policy. Person C is on insurance B.

So if person A with insurance A, gets morbidly obese and needs a wheelchair, insurance A will provide coverage. Then insurance A raises rates of both person A and person B. Person C on plan B (kek), does not have increased rates.

It's crowd sourcing your own treatment, it is also why certain people pay more, based off chance of illness, so while you may pay 100 a month, a fat ill person, may have to pay 200+ or may be denied coverage and have to pay out of pocket.

TL:DR You all literally get upset because you don't understand the system.

I'm fat and have no problems being fat but these fucking "muh genetics" and "healthy at all sizes" fukkos make all fat people look bad by making all fat people look like retards with no accountability or responsibility for their life style choices. Yes I'm fat. Yes it's because I eat fried chicken and burgers almost every day. It's also a decision and I understand that it is not genetics and I understand my eating habits are unhealthy. All these fucking fat rights activists need to jump off a fucking cliff. Big deal some chode at your work called you fat behind your back. news flash: people are fucking assholes and would talk shit about something else wrong with you if you were skinny.

Exercise must be even harder than those two then.

I firmly believe people who are "naturally fat", if thats a thing, were meant to be muscular, like blacksmiths or something.

All those extra cslories from eating too much or having a slow metabolism, theyre supposed to go somewhere. We have people who are supposed to chase game, and people who are supposed to swing broadswords. If you dont excercise and you have the muscular body phenotype, hello fatass.

Speaking as an authentic fat fetishist to landwhale-tier level, Fat Acceptance is absurd.

You choose to get fat. You're fat because you're irresponsible.

Obesity is not healthy. And anyone can avoid becoming fat if they work at it.

I'm not pro-fat discrimination, just anti-self delusion.

Now I'm off to masturbate to Sara Aikawa, for she is my dream woman.

I don't think evolution took metallurgy into account

PEOPLE SHOULD SHAME YOU UNTIL YOU STOP POSTING

Where have you been? They've been claiming this for years.

And which bully ever changed because the nerd yelled at him! ACCEPT M, ACCEPT ME, PRINCIPAL, TELL THIS GUY TO ACCEPT ME?
I don't hate them for being fat fuckss, I hate them for being whiny bitches

Do you realize how ridiculous you are being, I completely agree with the first part. Nobody should get something for nothing. But that also includes shaming, don't shame fat people because of your point of view.

Should they laugh and point at you? Should everyone stop what they are doing, redirect their attention to you, and laugh at some aspect of yourself?

Yeah, i kindof lost the metaphor there.

He wouldnt, thats my point.

Waifu claimed, you fat loving faggot!

Get out of here tumblr fag
If I wanted to hear a fat sexually frustrated women I would just go to tumblr. But we are on Sup Forums where fat sex frustrated kids yell at eachother

>fat sex frustrated kids yell at eachother

Fuck you, I'm not fat!

also he was canadian

dude it was a joke. don't get angry on words on the internet, its bad for your health

>this is what poor publicly educated people believe

So because smokers also do something stupid, that makes another stupid thing okay? And people already know genetic issues cost more, that's why people intentionally expanded it to cover kids who private insurers wouldn't.

And who said I was advocating smoking? Also, operating on a landwhale is much more difficult than a healthy-weight smoker.

Oink oink oink fat piece of sjw shit go back to blogging about eating cookies you fat bitch

Holy kek...my sides man

What the fuck are you talking about? How is me agreeing with another user equate to me bullying obese people irl? Are you that underage that you can't comprehend what a filter is?

I don't know what you're referring to, but I agree. I got a better one:

It's hard to stand up at all when you're that fat

Would you really pork Sara Aikawa?

>Who ever changed because someone yelled at them up their face?
Most kids escaping child or sexual abuse, people in boot camp, myself when I was overweight, people withholding info from an authority figure

You are weak-willed

Did some fat guy just try to defend fatness in some satin gloved way?

I'm fat as fuck and trying to work on it and even I think this shit is retarded. We are to blame. We let ourselves go. We have no excuse. It's only me who is going to stop me from over eating. Yeah I've accepted I'm a fat fuck but I in no way try to use it as a crutch.

Standing up BY yourself is harder when you're that size

What the fuck are you talking about? How is me talking about achieving change equate to me accusing you of bullying obese people irl?

Of course not, she's a fucking landwhale. I was commenting to the fat loving faggot that claimed her, faggot!

Learn to 4chin!

>also, lurk moar, newfag!

Hey, if they will let hilldog off the hook because of intent, I think you can give the user some room

> GAY is not
Whaaaaat?

Where are the cigarette activists?
Being fat as fuck is easily as dangerous as being a smoker.
How many OLD fatties do you see? That's what I thought.
Being fat is not acceptable. It is dangerous. I used to be pretty overweight (5-10/250lbs). I NEVER accepted it. My doctor told me I was a walking heart attack. I worked hard and lost it all.
Fat bitches want to be fat? Fine - but I refuse to accept that it's ok.

into the folder it goes

If you are fat you should not be allowed in society . You are a drag to everyone . You are a liability . A cripple . A defective entity that everyone has to push over in order to continue their lives .

End your life and sacrifice your fat so that society can move on.

im fat, and even i think this is bullshit.
Its all good if you want to love yourself, but body acceptance is something completly different, theres a reason fat isnt sexy, its not natural or healthy.

Lazy fucks looking for any excuse to keep eating donuts.

Fixed it for ya.

> Standing Up For Yourself is Harder for fat fucks

Standing up in general is harder

sounds like someones projecting.

Damn idiots first jokes made,a guy even recaptioned the photo already

Change comes from inside and these fat fucks are literally trying to change the world around them to suit them. Try eating less you fat piece of shit.

There we go. I like this, user.

>just accept obese people and change the world for them and they'll change for you!
You are complete fucking moron.

Are you me, user?

I think the point is that people only change because of a inner desire. If you feed the spark by yelling at them then sure.
But if the spark isnt there you're not gonna put it there by yelling, but by helping the person building the needed foundation for the spark to burn.

Also bootcamp personal wont shame or hate you.

Humans are not som simple input/output machine like Pavlovs dog. We're complex psychological individuals.

What about people with different body 'shapes' that they can't do anything about? E.g being tall and having low door frames, or having to type with only one arm?

These fat fucks just can't stop eating.

Just gonna drop this fun little link here. Challenge you to visit the site and bring something back for the rest of us. Think you will can handle not only fat people but people who are looking to get bigger?

fantasyfeeder.com/

Except, if you "accept them for being fat" you send the message that they're perfectly fine that way, inhibiting change. Plenty of people change after being yelled at, or do you not watch the plethora of shows about this sort of thing? I'm not talking about bullies -- just because someone is yelling doesn't mean they're doing it to hurt you. They're trying to wake your fat ass up because "being nice" isn't working.

Did it hurt your feelings ? Did I hit a nerve ?

Put your milkshake down and go buy a loaded gun to end your miserable fat life . White pig

Sounds like someone's eating.

once again, you can do smth about you way of life, not the way you are born, and smoking is alredy seen as bad even if still a part of (american) society
Shit man, I tough I was on Sup Forums