Anyone else sick of seeing the BlackLivesMatter slogans all over the internet?

Anyone else sick of seeing the BlackLivesMatter slogans all over the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
youtube.com/watch?v=ohGBIl2aPvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>so let me post it on Sup Forums

not really
i love pretending to agree with people

its probably the only way i would ever be able to realisticly co exist with other is by lying

kind of a bummer though
but i guess on some level it just doesnt really matter what i think or like

did it ever...
nevermind

bless you my son~

No, because I'm not a racist.

No, fuck you

No lives matter. Fucking humans and their self-aggrandizement

Nah fam, I actually find it funny.
>be me, Detroitfag.
>Watch the news at night.
>Every day, nig nogs are killing each other.
>Every. Fucking. Day.

So, I find it hilarious when they use the Black Lives Matter phrase, because they sure as hell doesn't seem to matter to blacks.

maybe when the cops start targeting white men more than any other race we may need something like this.

maybe i won't sage your dumb posts then either

but this one i did

Sup Forums is that way, but i do hate niggers, fucking scum niggers. Just not black people

nothing matters in the end

Sup Forums gets BTFO on a daily basis, so it's safe to say their lives don't matter

#whitelivesdontmatter
#whitecopsdontmatter

Until they start proving that they actually care, by calling out all of the black on black murders each week in Chicago, I will never take them seriously.

They scream about 1% of the problem while ignoring the other 99%

All media is fucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

Also a metro Detroiter..... it sickens me to see niggers blame everything on everyone else.
They are NEVER responsible for their actions.

>maybe when the cops start targeting white men more than any other race
Maybe blacks shouldn't commit so much crime.

Progressive liberals in general are never responsible for their own actions/situations.

It's always someone else's fault. Obama's failures are still Bush's fault, even 7 1/2 years later.

BLM isn't fighting racism, it's promoting racism both black on white and white on black by utilizing authoritarian to push obvious lies as truths. If you cared about black people you'd call out BLM on its negative effect on them.

I've been trolling with blm for a couple years now...stay mad lol

#Blacklivesactuallydontmatteratall

That's just it - that 1% is way too high. It;s more like 1%.

With decades of things like Affirmative Action on their side, blacks should be doing far better than they are. But a majority refuse to.

You can only claim that it's a racist society against them for so long; liberals (which I consider myself one) have to, at some point, acknowledge that they have a cultural mindset that fosters the mindset of being oppressed - like lobsters in a bucket.

>Deshawn wants to have a good career and a better life when he grows up.
>School system is pillaged by the blacks running the schools.
>Despite that, Deshawn applies himself and gets good grades.
>Family doesn't encourage him; they say he's acting white.
>Peers mock him non-stop. He's not thug. He's the "enemy" because he wants to be something more.

Imagine that shit your entire school life. That's why most just give up. Whites see there's a problem and want to help black people, which usually means giving them money for the school system and other programs. All this does is continue the cycle of "why apply myself, when whites will just take care of me?"

Anyone that is a career welfare recipient should be sterilized after two kids, no matter their race, or they no longer get benefits. You'll see shit change pronto.

>Also a metro Detroiter

Like anyone will read all that shit you fag

St. Louis resident here. Black on black violence is indeed the best counter-argument to BLM.

>Black people aren't the ones to blame! It's black people who are the problem.

I hear this circular logic from liberals all the time.

Also, checked.

This argument has been dealt with by the one and only, moonman.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohGBIl2aPvA

Do you guys encounter what I run into all the time? Many blacks think I'm rich, just because I am white.

I grew up what most would consider as poor. (Dad died when I was young and my mom worked her ass off to raise me and my brother.) Once I started working when I was about 14 (the usual, paper routes, lawn mowing, etc.) I never stopped. I worked my ass off to get a college scholarship, and worked the entire time I was in school. I always had a few bucks in my pocket because I knew better than to not live in the moment and satiate random wants. I'm far from rich, but I'm comfortable.

There is no concept of future goals with the city blacks I encounter. No work ethic, no drive. If they have a couple dollars in their pocket, it needs to be spent immediately.

My facbook is full of faggots, ex girlfriends Moaning about black lives mattter, and "When will it stop" I think at the heart of it, the internet needs to go down for a year. Make people shut up and forget about every damn event that happens.

>>Black people aren't the ones to blame! It's black people who are the problem.

Kek'd.
Maybe I misread that, but that isn't what I'm saying.

Overall, blacks ARE to blame, which is why BLM is such a joke.

Or fuck, maybe I'm not as liberal as I thought, considering the way those jokes SJWs have run rampant.

>couple of years
BLM is just over two years old.

>for a year
do you really think it will be different after this?

Fistbump.gif would've been a better file name

How about just:

Lives Matter

I think it would be interesting to see. Imagine if it was something like the way it was back in the early 90s and before. Only BBSs and educational access available. No tumblr saying that there are 19 genders and that anorexia is just fat-shaming.

Damn! That's a good idea. Renaming it now. Thanks!

fuck the niggers.

I feel the only people who hate niggers are ones that have never actually talked to a black person before

i disagree
life and consciousness are a highly overrated cosmic phenomenon

Fuck you all, white lives aren't in danger is us who is getting fucked up on the streets.

No but then again I'm not a closet racist

they try to hide their KKK like racism what they really mean is: ONLY BLACK LIVES MATTER

their racist as fuck, their domestic terrorists
but somehow das ok cause their black

Oh, a full house!

Ayy homie these birdshit arctic sea monkeys think they're kings or some shit on here but I'd straight pop any of these motherfuckers in their motherfucking jaw if they ever said some shit to me in real life. They know what's up in the real word which is why they scurry away like rats when they see a real man get angry.

I feel the only people who do not have a black dick in their mouth or has otherwise never interacted with a black people outside a professional workplace.

Not all blacks are niggers, though.
People that HAVE talked to blacks will tell you that.

I have no problem with blacks, and have even dated a couple black girls. Fuck niggers though. (And white trash for the white equivalent.)

>cut my wrists and black my trips

I think you were saying it ironically or sarcastically.

Look at the people ITT who live in Detroit or STL and hate them just as much if not more.

Kings

For real man I'm sick of all this racist smack talk from these birdshit freckle faced bitches. I'd literally there arm of and rape them with it if I ever heard this shit from a white bitch boy in real life than I'd take his bitch a show her what a real man is capable of.

You what makes me laugh about black lives matter people is that they don't give a fuck about poor blacks outside of America.

>Look at the people ITT who live in Detroit or STL and hate them just as much if not more

See:
>Not all blacks are niggers, though.

The black salt in this thread is hilarious.
Keep it coming boys.

get off the street then, coon

They'd go away if we stopped treating black people like shit. Maybe the cops could stop killing them for awhile or something.

Bluelivesdontmatter

Fuck the police

If the nigs didn't nog, maybe they wouldn't be such a hoot to shoot.

God damn, stay in school.

>They'd go away if we stopped treating black people like shit.
Who is we? I surely don't treat them like shit. Maybe you are the problem. On a serious note, though: Society is doing its best to get blacks on their feet and for a lot it works, but the rest is just leeching off the system and making their own situation and the situation of their fellows worse with their stupid mindset.

Succesful black people are the ones hating niggers the most.

WOW! You'd literally their arm off?

Thats crazy man you took it too far

if blacks are so fuckin tired of "racist cops" and shit, why not get teh fuck out? no one wants them here. oh wait, it would be inconvenient for them not to try and get rich quick by recording everything to show some sort of wrong, meanwhile theyre fucking punching/raping/stealing.
fuck niggers, seriously
FUCK
NIGGERS
NIGGER
ININNGGER
NIGGERS
NOIGERSD

I was refuting the ignorance of

>I feel the only people who hate niggers are ones that have never actually talked to a black person before

but thats not important bc white privy. also he lived so cant say shit. also, slavery.

>fires gun at cop
>drives home to get away from them
wut

Fuck y'all whit pussy bitches with your skinny ass bitch arms. I'm not even joked get when I say my dick it more than likely thicker than most of you're arms in this thread and that if I was bored I could literally bend any one of y'all bird shot motherfuckers and have myself a good fucking and you'd realize why girls lust after a real man after you felt a real hunk of meat in you're body. Lucky for you little dick pussies you're bitches would likely fuck me in your place and pay me money to do it after she compared somebody like me to you assuming your nerd asses could even land anything in the first place.

Yea fuck these hillbilly piggy fucking bitches!

Why is Dave Lister beating up his cat?

>actually believing the bullshit being fed to the black population by Al Sharpton and the media

Stay brainwashed nigger. They don't want you to act civilized and take your life into your own hands. They make more money and get more votes when you think everything is the white man's fault.

Ah, I see.
I read that as
>Look at the people ITT who live in Detroit or STL and hate them [the people ITT] just as much if not more
...as if the people ITT were just as bad, for some reason.

Reading fail on my part, I suppose.

Fucking kill yourself.

>Kek at that file name

By the way, am I the only one that is surprised to see trigger discipline in this picture?

Sorry, nigger, I'm white, married, and I have a robust social circle and upper middle class income. I'm in escrow buying a home because renting is no longer convenient.

My children can look forward to good schooling and better career choices. I can look forward to better interest rates. I can greet a police officer without following up with "I dindu nuffin, suh!" and trying to explain that the bulge in my pants isn't hidden stolen merchandise.

So I might not have a cock suited for breeding draft animals. I guess that's a side effect of not being a draft animal. I know what it's like to have a girl lick my balls wall all 7 of my inches are down her throat, so I have that going for me.

How's the cervix of a Clydesdale feel? Good enough to make up for the knowledge that you're genetically, intellectually, and socially sub human?

Oh, I forgot, you wuz kings.

Fucking nigger.

No. I don't go to Tumblr

I guess they all took the day off from work.

>By the way, am I the only one that is surprised to see trigger discipline in this picture?
Thought the same. Have to say that made me find them a little less disgusting.

How stupid can you be to destroy government property, when you are the very people paying for it with your taxes. Wait, nevermind.

>so I might now have a cock suited for breeding animals

Damnnnnnn! HomeBOY! You admitted it you stupid idiot freckle faced Mickey Mouse motherfucker! You're a small dick little arm bitch boy and your wife is probably fucking crying inside everyone she thinks about who she ended up with but she lives with it because she needs the money. She wants a real man and you damn well know that's not you.

I applaud you user.