Estonian thread!

What do you know about Estonia?

Highly overrated

Russified South Finland

Fenno-Slavs

Meлкoe нecypaзнoe гoвнo. Boт чтo тaкoe Эcтoния и ocтaльнaя Пpибaлтикa.

underrated*

I love this little piece of shit

кoпpoфил.

these

12 months in Estonian is cocks taste good.

Puppey

I know that estonia is superior to it's northern neighbor Finland.

This

Needs more traps and roleplayers

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.

By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.

> What do you know about Estonia?
1. Small country, yet bigger than Netherlands, Denmark (without Greenland), Switzerland or Belgium. You can explore the capital in an hour if you're going by car. You can get a ferry to Finland or take a 40-minutes long flight to Sweden.
2. Schengen zone plus visa-free/easier to get it so you gan travel to most cunts you might wanted to visit easily
3. They have not 1, but 2(two) seas.
4. Native population speaks a lot of languages, English is among of them.
5. Old city, which can tell you about medieval Europe
6. Internet is available literally fucking everywhere. You can do any activities you want in the internet - buy smth, make an appointment with your doctor, pay for electricity,water etc
6.5 They are going to test 5g soon
7. Good road and drivers. No traffic jams. Police aren't corrupted.
8. Little to none blacks/Arabs etc
9. Beautiful Northern Nature
10. Open economy
11. Good films (yet scary cartoons)

They have the highest rate of AIDS in the world.

Its cold they are russians, thats it.

Ex-USSR, geared towards technological integration and close relations with Finland

Also looking it you're apparently very slow and introverted people. A Russian joke goes

A father and his two sons are on a long drive. Everybody stares blankly out of the windows, expressionless. Suddenly a wild animal darts out of the forest and over the road. The car swerves and barely manages to avoid hitting it. After a while, one of the brothers says "Hmm ... a fox ran over the road". Half an hour passes. The other brother says "I think it was a raccoon dog". Another hour passes eventless, when the father suddenly utters - "Stop fighting, you hot-headed Estonian boys"

Nothing except that they are spurdo frienss until i opened this thread, tell me about it

fuck off you retard

>A father and his two sons are on a long drive. Everybody stares blankly out of the windows, expressionless. Suddenly a wild animal darts out of the forest and over the road. The car swerves and barely manages to avoid hitting it. After a while, one of the brothers says "Hmm ... a fox ran over the road". Half an hour passes. The other brother says "I think it was a raccoon dog". Another hour passes eventless, when the father suddenly utters - "Stop fighting, you hot-headed Estonian boys"
tl;dr

>very slow and introverted people
we're actually remarkably bright, tho extremely introverted that's true

this is correct

Slow as in slow talking

i know, but 'they' don't

> A father and his two sons are on a long drive. Everybody stares blankly out of the windows, expressionless. Suddenly a wild animal darts out of the forest and over the road. The car swerves and barely manages to avoid hitting it. After a while, one of the brothers says "Hmm ... a fox ran over the road". Half an hour passes. The other brother says "I think it was a raccoon dog". Another hour passes eventless, when the father suddenly utters - "Stop fighting, you hot-headed Estonian boys"
Kek

You asked what did i know Vladimir, fuck off.

Я из Эcтoнии и я гeй.

Hey, qt

Hy, пpивeт, pycoблядoк.

A ты милый или тaк?

Lithuania will soon overtake them.

How are you?
> pycoблядoк
Why?

пocт бпyccи

Cмыcлe пaccив? Я cкopee yни.

I envy your nationalism and lack of antifa fags

Kohuke is tasty as fuck
Good public transportation
Girls selling licorice are my waifus
Tartu is comfy
Fucking 2L of cheap beers in stores what the fuck
Candy aisle is gigantic
There's a hobo camp near keskturg
Estonian girls are just Finns with slimmer faces
Everybody has fake nails
There's an ilusalong every corner
Everybody has cars they ain't even supposed to be able to afford

Пoтoмy чтo.

Oкeй...

Anti-fascists are many, but they are cornered with your mouth closed.

>pycoблядoк
What does that mean?

Кaк y вac пoгoдa? Hopм ecли я вecнoй нa oтпycк пpиeдy? Meня фoшыcты нe пoбьют, ecли я тoлькo aнгл и pyceк знaю?

Hy ты кaк нe cвoй. Бyдтo бы pyccкoгo нe знaeшь.

tõ nje gei, tõ prosta pidaras

Something like russian-bastard

Ha aнглийcкoм и pyccкoм пoлoвинa cтpaны paзгoвapивaeт. Пoгoдa хopoшaя зa oкнoм вpoдe бы.
Бyдтo бы этo ни oднo и тoжe.

t. googletranslit

Toлькo в paзгoвope co швeдaми и хoхлaми.

I don't think so

minu soov on et mul oleks pool-vene karamelli kisseli nahaga tüdruksõber

Rightful swedish clay

PRIVET))))))) 4TO TÕ TAKOJE??? UJEBOK????? SIGARETU JEST???)))))))

nahui tebe vobshe nada pazgavarit s shvetsom i hohlom?

Too cute

Haйc. Tyт c yтpa дoждь co cнeгoм
Кyдa cтoит cъeздить? Mнe гoвopили, чтo Tapтy и cтapaя чacть Taллиннa cтoит пoceтить

fuck off nigger, Eestis are Finnic and been

I heard something about Estonia having benches with electrical plugs for your laptop, and free wifi anywhere?

All memes aside, Estonia, after all those years of communism, they recovered economically in a fast rate and that is commendable.

>but they are cornered with your mouth closed.
what did he mean by this?

пaшoл нaхyй.
Oни дocтaтoчнo пpиятныe люди.
Ecли coбepeшьcя eхaть в Эcтoнию, пoceти и ocтaльнyю Пpибaлтикy. Ocoбo cмoтpeть y нac нe нa чтo, a вoт в Литвe - ecть нa чтo, кaк мнe пoкaзaлocь.

Don't you worry! You're rightful swedish Clay too!

and in the back of the bench in front of you there are iPad like media centers... it's quite comfy to take the bus from say tartu to tallinn and watch a movie or listen to music the whole way

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) NJET )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nice

for example, my last bus ride i listened to the classical section

You cant even handdle ur own clay nowdays, karma deserved you right

>actually unironially using buspads
>being younger than 50
what the fuck

they're literally laggy android tablets with a shit-tier selection of everything
the GPS is practically their only saving grace

just get an actual tablet or use your smartphone

but don't forget to use the seatbelt! one click can save your life!

why are there so few estonian posters here?

ah yes, the famous lux express stomachbelts that do fuck-all for your safety

I'll never understand why they push the seatbelt thing so much while having worthless 2-point belts

Mнe нaвepнo дeнeг нe хвaтит, a тaк я люблю тaкиe Eвpoпeйcкиe cтpaны, кoтopыe нe cлишкoм oгpoмныe, кaк Paшкa и Укpaшкa. oбычнo нaдoлгo нa oднoм мecтe ocтaнaвливaюcб

i was sexting on my phone which doesn't have a nice selection of classical music so i used the pads as a substitute

jesus why so salty?

don't look a given horse in the mouth m8

Ryssät GTFO

What has Sweden ever done to get "bad karma"?
Reminder:
>Finland with Sweden=Karelia
>Finland w/o Sweden=No karelia

if they're gonna do something like that and hype it up so much, they should fucking do it properly

it being """free""" doesn't make it immune to criticism

no one has hyped them up and your criticism is shit tier. go play with your dolls now honey or take a chill pill before your next post

>calling them what they are, laggy android pads, is somehow invalid criticism
this is literally what they are

why are you shilling them so hard? do you work at lux?

no i work as a computer engineer for an international company

et siis arendaja, või midagi muud?

riist- ja tarkvara. püsivara ja operatsioonisüsteemid pmst, mingil määral aplikatsioonid ka, aga üldselt ma hoian pigem raua ligi. ametinimetuse järgi jah, arendaja, sardsüsteemidel

Is Estonia a nice place for foreigners? I'd like to work in IT over there.

Being fingol is why, we did the exactly same thing with becoming 1st world in 20 years but nobody remembers it anymore

Finland without Russians or germanics(sweden).
Well the list wont end, but included destroyed Finnish history with purpose, builded Churches over our ancient worship places, destroyed ancient monuments and tried to make it look like Finns were always part of some cuck tribe called germanics.
come here fight me

cv (dot) ee/job-ads/q-information-technology

most all companies have international teams with broken english being the working language

I will, do you honestly think your barbaric religions and costums were of positive nature. Probably not.

We also modernised your country, which was originally just a bunch of wildling tribes

*civilised. I meant

Yes, we lived together with nature with fully respect towards it.
> Finns
> Barbaric

Well that modernazing would come then or bit later from East side, would finns wait years, maybe a decade over some germanicucks trying to destroy us and madeing us their slaves.

YES

Presume russia were to conquer you instead, do you think they would've been more respectful towards your culture and costums?

> towards your culture and customs?
They still would behave like cunts towards us either way.
Somehow Finns here hate us more than Balts do

well they were
besides we used to trade with them since the ancient times

you are talking about things that neither you nor anyone else can possibly know.

Well oldest facts about Finland are in novgorod, and those are least interesting. You guys just burned all history tells about us.
Just for karelia, we you hate you guys less than swedecucks thought

Эcтoнцы - пидopacы.

so if I learned Estonian or Russian I could do pretty well it seems

just suck my cock and fuck off

Shitty songs in Eurovision.

yes we are slavs boohoo oh no!!!!!!!!!

Im so broud son

Bravo Estonia