Why haven't you settled down and started a family?

Why haven't you settled down and started a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4r6w6l/hot_photo_collection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/WetSexx/comments/4r6w6l/hot_photo_collection/

world is overpopulated as it is. plus I wasn't born to fuck like every other organism on this planet. if that's the only purpose you can find in life it's not worth living.

Because drugs, alcohol, and condoms are a better investment than a child

Because i hate women. ive been tough tons of realtionships over the year. So much hard work and commitment from both ends that can end within one day. people wake up feeling different. Ive done it to them they have done it with me . Its a vicious cycle. Its not worth it

Having childern is the most selfish decision a person can make.

Cos I'm being courteous and not letting my fucking ruined genes propagate anymore.

Because my wife and I don't want kids. I made sure she knew that about me on the first or second date. Could't be happier with her.

Working on it OP.
I'm engaged.
I just graduated.
Talking about getting married in the next year or so.
Our families get along really well.
We both want kids.

> inb4 "normie" or whatever the fuck you fags have to call me to make your sad excuse of a life seem worth living.

>stop being an edgelord you faggot.

>wanting to be tied down with an annoying woman
no thanks

Dude that was code for "I'm a 16 year old beta that hates girls because the ones at my school don't like me"

Eh it's okay. If you have an awesome life being single then might as well stay single. I get like 6 blow jobs a week so I guess in lucky. Wife also xoocks and cleans the house.

I have a wife and three kids

no woman wants me

I have. My wife and I will have our first daughter some time around early December of this year. I'm gonna be a dad, bros.

0 boyfriend skills

I am single and don't believe in love.

the truth hurt? is it hard accepting that we're all just mould on this planet, with the sole purpose of fucking until we die to continue the species?

is it so unreasonable to want to go against that and have fun?

>I made sure she knew that about me on the first or second date
In what country is it considered normal to talk about kids on the first or second date?

havent found a woman i can stand to be around.

35 atm.

Edgeboi

careful m8 gonna cut someone with that edge

im still riding the cock carousal. ill be done when im 34, THEN ill find a husband to give me everything i ever wanted except a good fucking. Thats why im going to cuck him and get the real dick i need; a big black cock.

Is that PewDiePie?

the world is underpopulated.

Settle down? What what?

Some cunt that already has 2 kids by two different guys?

Or a different shitbag bitch that doesn't have kids because she's had enough abortions to haunt an entire mansion with fetus ghosts and has an Arby's roastbeef vagina?

Or, if I'm "lucky", a girl that is neither because she comes saddled with a laundry list of mental problems and a pharmacy of drugs to deal with them. Only for her to forget one, or twelve pills, one day and burn my place down?

What the shit am I supposed to settle down? More like settle with.

Fuck feminism for ruining modern women.

I've had my share of women and shit so don't even bother with "lmao angry virgin alert" or whatever. Just got done with a 5 year relationship that went to shit because I didn't want to hang with her and her dumbass friends and get drunk all the time.

Fuck everything I just want to die so I can finally be at peace and also become spooky.

>Never been on first date

Do you believe in love?
All people I have ever met, friends, girlfriends, even not so close family was only working on their own advantage. The moment I had some problems or I wasn't "useful" for them anymore, they all ran away. As soon as they needed something again, they were back. There is nothing such as love, just people getting used to someone who is giving them advantage in some way.

try going outside murica once

Cuz I'm not even at the getting a date stage.

I have many times. What exactly would that teach me about population issues?

I was. Maybe it's the age, but in all my dates I had until now (I'm 20) I never ever talked about things like marriage or children. These were discussed in a more stable relationship and not on the first dates.

I don't want kids.

Men can cum and leave and women have to deal with the baby. This is how nature intended. It would be beta as fuck to actually stick around and do the women's job of raising a child. Fuck that shit.

Im 7

I'm underage

its even more beta to be a virgin at your age

because I'm alone.

Tried dating for a while, came to the realization that I'm an uncaring and unfeeling shell of a person and a romantic relationship for me consisted of emulating what I thought a normal person would do. Decided it wasn't for me, because if it's not real then it's kind of pointless, as well as being unfair to who I was with. I'll probably be solo for life, and it suits me just fine.

And kids? No thanks.

b&

im married with my dream woman, couldnt be happier with her. no kids because we have and make very little money. we get no government money, we work for the small shit we get.

I'm emotionally unstable and am too lazy to get psychological help. I can win someone over really easily the problem is keeping them

>didnt want to get drunk with your girlfriend
>didnt want her to ever sayh no

you're a fucking teetaotalling faggot

im 16 nigguh

Becouse im dead inside.

I have. It sucks mostly but there are good moments.

Oh I drink. But going to a loud bar with her idiot friends was not how I wanted to spend my very limited spare time.

She just couldnt stand the idea of me not wanting to be a social fucking faggot. tbh she is an alcoholic just like her mom.

Fucking retard autist, have you ever even socially altercated with a female?
It's not like "oh i dont think we should have kids when we marry", "..uh, okay user". It was likely casually mentioned or briefly glossed over at some point before they were dating or even just a random topic of discussion

too many people in the world already. plus i don't want the massive responsibility of raising a child from birth. would like to get married to a qt3.14 that i can travel the world with at some point tho... maybe adopt later on in life. we'll see

I don't want to spend my hard earned money on a child that doesn't even need to exist and who probably will end up hating life just like I do.
Also, every woman I end up with is a fucking slut and piece of shit who I would not want to be the mother of my children.

Marriage is for gay people.

Nobody cares

How can i settle down if im in prison?

Fuck that, I'm not even capable of being responsible for myself let alone a fucking child.

Because I was emotionally and physically abused as a kid, and now emotionally hurt the people around me, unintentionally. I don't want to continue the cycle.

new zealand is barren compared to most of europe, asia, and north america

Congrats, bro. I have a one year old and a beautiful wife who's also a great mother. Our kid is the best little dude on the planet. I hope he never visits this shithole.

here here, i cant agree more. im 34 i spend all my money on drugs and video games. i forget to feed myself sometimes

Because I prefer alcohol and having my money to myself. I won't live to feed a bitch and a sex trophy until I die.

Yes an autistic fuck is having a baby, what do you think about that?

No you are just shit at relationships

Why dont you go all the way and kill yourself?

How do you forget to feed yourself at age 34? Does Mom forget to feed you sometimes or what?

Because my girlfriend is infertile

not the money
not the life
not the wife

>/thread

Because no grill like me.

Don't want kids and people are cunts

Dump her ass

Kids and marriage cost money and I'm too Jew to spend money.

i find it hard to trust women after some of the shit that happened in the past, and i personally have no need for a partner anymore. Some people are just meant to be alone

We don't have to .

This isn't the 70's anymore. Beside I dont consider women as people . Forget settling with one . A dog is worth more than a woman and child now . Only dogs can show loyalty and care to men .

because the last relationship I was in seemed perfect. Still ended. They always end, so why set myself up for failure?

Aint my kid

Because I piss women off too much and they piss me off. I think im just bitter for some reason.

because I'm 13???

If I settle down then I won't have time to shitpost with the Sup Forumsros.

counterpoint: Jews like huge families.

easily ... playing vidya.. oh noes look at the time forgot to eat today. meh ill get it tomorrow

I hate women and I already got a vasectomy.

True but still I ain't wasting a dime.

wasted my life. finally got it back on track, and really want to start a family. but i am old now and it's hard to find a suitable women.

Because God has a plan for me and that plan is to die alone.

I'm 23, I got shit to do.

>Reply
Because I'm not a cuck and I refuse to work for some dumb bitch for the rest of my life.

Enjoy being a cuck user. Women love that shit. She'll treat you nice for two or three years, then you'll be her doormat.

The reason why I don't want to have putrid kids is because simply, I am above needing a female companion. It seems all anyone wants to do is fuck this and fuck that, but none of the disgusting women today even know something so simple and beautiful like the japanese countryside for example. Meanwhile I walk the cold streets alone. I don't deserve the filth here. And I certainly don't need a female to remind me of that. Females are just all the same, and they are even worse when they have kids. Kids make females even more insane than before. So I can promise all of you that I will never ever spend my life worrying about useless women or annoying children. Only the intelligent can escape the primal human instinct.

Because from what I hear it's not worth the trouble. Because even if I wanted to, I'd have to find someone willing to have a raise a kid with me.
Because I'm a self-destuctive loser who can't look himself in the mirror without wanting to strangle the reflection. Because it just isn't going to happen for me.

Spotted the neckbeard.

I see the high school jock has figured out how to use his computer. Why don't you go play sports and get off my board? The Sup Forums family doesn't need family when we have each other and anime

>friendzoned

Children are expensive and annoying.

Ha ha ha, like it is an obligation! Why should I? There already way more people on earth!

Spotted the sex offender

Cuz im gay

Hate kids. I also have an issue with cheating a lot... and that just wouldn't go over well in a marriage

because i'm a shit person that cant get a girl

Because im a drunk piece of shit with no money

im only 15 lol
stop insulting me

I am unable to see the point of that