Why he didn't accepted her on facebook?

Why he didn't accepted her on facebook?

I dunno i never heard the album

love the album

hate the skits

My best guess is that he didn't want to build a relationship based on the inauthentic and shallow foundation of social networking.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in over a year. What do you guys think of this album? I personally love it. 9/10

Because he was cheating on her? Of course you accept your GF, who youre living with, on facebook.

agreed they're pointless, they just break up the great track flow the first three songs build up

I thinks it's easily his best work, my AOTY for sure

Bullshit though. He has a Facebook account, he's already bought into the idea of being at least somewhat present on social media. Refusing to accept a significant person in your life on FB due to some pseudo-philosophical bullshit about "being in front of you" when you've already gone through the effort of making a Facebook and friending other people is a million times more ridiculous than "building a relationship on inauthenticity"

agreed, I feel like the guy was trying to work up to some kind of social commentary message about online interactions compared to real life but the situation didn't correlate at all and it just comes off as pseudo-intellectual

fuck that pretentious french cunt. worst part of the album.

Because he was using it to flirt with other girls and is full of shit.

quite boring

you don't have to llike them, but i wouldn't call them pointless. they all have relevance to the songs surrounding them

the only two skits I hate is the one by his mom and facebook story. its kinda cringy. but the skit on futura free is bretty gud imo i just wish it wasnt too noisy

same, i literally just gave this a try today and from nike to solo the songs just never go anywhere.

I still don't know how people can't feel this album. I literally got depressed when I first listened to it

but did you guys hop on that black friday tho?

>no Endless

not interested desu senpai

Worst track, made worse by the fact that it's SebastiAn talking and he's fucking terrible (except for Embody, that shit is great)

>french cunt
You know that was Yung Lean right?

Because he gay.

it's not
see

I remember thinking this too, give it more listens, Blonde is very subtle. Believe me, once it clicks, it clicks hard.

I wouldn't call them skits, interlude is a more appropriate term imo
also I love them
>sluggish lazy stupid and unconcerned

>SebastiAn
Ah yeah, you're right.
Thought I saw Leans credits for that track too. It was just on Self Control though.

because their relationship was shit and he was too complacent to blame himself for it. To me it seems like the important part of this track is that we are only given one point of view, the speaker is unreliable and subjective. Why would he not accept his gf on fb? It's absurd, and bis reasons are completely stupid given the fact that he is already on fb. There has to be more to the story than what the speaker is giving us. Also you don't just break up with your bf only because he doesn't accept you on fb. I love the skit honestly, Frank explores the unsaid by letting a guy give his subjective pov of why his relationship failed.

I still haven't figured what part of self control can be attributed to lean.

Around the 2:05 mark.
Pretty short, but plain as day