Bukkake Buffet

Suckmyshlong

C-ch-check me all!

Come on OP deliver!

BoatyMcBoatface

No Thread, Dont Die!

pokemon sux, play cod

Faggatron

Dude. My screen is stuck on loading. I'm trying to deliver.

Mines doing the same thing

Does this sometimes from server overload. Leave it for an hour and itll work.

But I have to deliver the name. I'm failing you guys. SluttySuckatdick

how do I gain exp on this shit?
going to the blue spots?

Catching Pokemon, Evolving pokemon etc. The blue spots are Pokeshops where youll find more pokeballs and potions.

pic

pokemons appear randomly by walking?

Fuck me you live in a great area! The bigger ones are gyms. Capture and hold those from other trainers. The small ones are pokecenters where you get pokeballs, potions and insense all for free.

Basically, theyll show on your map. Tap them and throw a pokeball at them. Do not waste your balls because to get more you have to travel to a pokecenter.

do the gyms or pokeshops dissapear once you visit them? got 1 gym and 2 pokeshops more that are 5-8 min from me

thanks btw

Np user
And no not that i know of. Gyms for sure dont and i think pokestops just have to recharge after their milked. I havent been to one im in po dunk nowhere but im driving into town later so well see what happens for me then. Btw ive heard churches are most of the time pokestops and librarys are usually gyms.

ur a fuckin cokehead slut I hope you fuckin die I hope you get to hell and Satan sticks a needle in your eye
I hate your fuckin guts, you fuckin slut, I hope you fuckin die

soo.. will this fit in my gravestone or nah?

the gym with the zubat on the picture above is 100% on a elderly care house, the other one is a real gym lol

a friendly reminder from satan to always tag your pomegranates

>tfw you realize its the wrong thread