/nbbmn/

Other urls found in this thread:

toiletovhell.com/erik-wunder-and-phil-mcsorley-part-ways-cobalt-to-forge-ahead-with-new-album-in-2015/
toiletovhell.com/recluse-teaches-us-how-to-be-really-cool-and-kvlt-and-tuff/
topsters.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No QT aryan girlfriend to photoshop my NS band merch onto.

first for malign

first for /atmosphericblackmetal/

Did he really have NS leanings or was he just right of your average crusty?

Does it bother you?

Does what bother me?

I honestly don't know his exact stance. He said some racist shit. Thats all I know.
toiletovhell.com/erik-wunder-and-phil-mcsorley-part-ways-cobalt-to-forge-ahead-with-new-album-in-2015/

His NS leaning

How the hell do you pronounce Obsequiae?

No and I doubt he's actually NS.

obse as in observer, qui as in kvist and ae as in aeternum
OBZEKVIE

Ohbseckqueeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

toiletovhell.com/recluse-teaches-us-how-to-be-really-cool-and-kvlt-and-tuff/
Haha this is what made a jew want to start a fight with someone, I hate these fucking people.

that site is aids

this is actually the correct pronunciation but doesn't sound as good

We really need to do something about all these fucking pc posers.

How the fuck do I get into Jute Gyte?

Give me your best of 2016 black metal.

trick question u can't

New Ash Borer

Best Djevel album?

Saa Raa

Checked

thanks kvltbois

Bm still sucks

Anyone know any cool shops like Ritus to get nice and unique incense to burn while listening to blag meal?

Never been to a metal concert. The fuck do I wear to this shit?

>Your favorite BAND(tm) shirt, mostly black
>Leather jacket, obviously black
>Boxer briefs, pitch black
>Military boots, black
>Huggies, initially white

Literally whatever you want

band or black shirt and jeans

if you want to fit in just something black or dark. or just wear what you usually wear

what kind of amps do the big BM artists like Peste Noir use? do they actually use expensive amps or do they stick with cheap stuck because they don't need anything more.

when playing live you obviously would benefit from better gear, but rehearsing at home i imagine they just use the good old

I'd wear gym shorts because it gets fucking hot, and at all costs do not wear flip-flops. Your toes will regret it.

How many albums have yall listened to this NBBMN? I'm at 161, pretty good honestly, I wanted to get at least 100 and went above that greatly.

200~

110~

but I lost motivation for nbbmn and gave up few days ago (tired of newfags and nsbm talks)

not completely but around 20-30 new albums. been listening to the same 10 a lost mostly

weak

Was NSBM the leitmotif of this year? I've skipped this year for the most part.

yeah, you can say that. it's like it replaced blackgaze. many tourists coming here talking about the same shitty nsbm records.

same as every year Varg doing wierd things

give me something for a snowy day

I wish Varg would stop making videos and just fade back into another 16 years of silence.

I wish he could just realize how lucky he was to get away with all he has done and how he is wasting his life with his confused thinking.

Not to mention that he gets to live the dream in a foreign country. What an ungrateful bastard.

This guy is a talented musician, he could collaborate with anybody in the bm scene, but no, he chooses to be a vlogger.
If he could just shut up, be more humble and stick to music, it would be great.

But then he wouldn't be Varg, he'd just be another boring pussy like you!

he's living the way he wants to live, how is that wasting his life?

he's living with his head filled with his own delusional paranoid ideology. how good could it be?
I'm not saying he's 100% full of shit, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

>tfw i ordered the militant black metal shirt last week
>captcha: wayne
kek

>at all costs do not wear flip-flops
It depends really
I saw a lot of people on festivals in moshpits barefoot/in flip flops and they all seemed to be fine. I don't know how, but they did. I would never do that tho

The same ~10 I listen to all year round interspersed with all the other music I listen to.

I stopped counting at 100 but I guess about 150

Maybe I'm just a huge cunt but if I saw someone moshing in flip flops I would "accidentally" stomp their foot

Under a Funeral Moon is the best Darkthrone album.

Yeah, I feel like that's a common opinion

1992 blaze it faggot

Has BONES ever made a line like "Blaze it like it's 1992"?

fuck off with your kiddie shit

That album and band in general are awesome

I've literally never seen anyone talk about this band. I didn't know they existed when I named my project Belzec and then found out about them but was relieved that no one seemed to talk about them. But here we are

What do you plan to do on the last day of nbbmn? Are just going to do what you did up untill now, or are you going to do something special for the end of it?

I'll try to finish off my 2016 backlog probably

Is Mayhem trve kvlt black metal or is it for posers ?

absolute poseur-core

Anyone who says otherwise is a total fucking retard and should get the fuck out of /nbbmn/

Even though I don't quite like them, this album is my personal 10/10. I still haven't heard a black metal album that is better than this masterpiece, the drums are orgasmic.

When you're playing bm how much distortion do you use for your guitars? I'm using one distortion pedal but I'm not sure it's sounding quite right. Should I incorporate another distortion pedal? I have up to five I can use so surely that's enough

What's the best way to apply corpse paint on your face?

their last album is good

I might listen to some black metal

sorting my chart alphabetically

For what reason are you applying corpsepaint?

Night walk on the woods nearby, no lights, no coats

In the honor of my ancestors.

I do that every weekend during nbbmn, and it always feels fucking great.

No but seriously unless you're playing a gig or doing a photoshoot, corpsepaint is cringey as fuck

I don't really care about being seen as cringey or not. I just want to know what's the best way to apply it on my face.

Who cares what the best way is, trial and error is your friend

Aight.

did it with paintbrushes this halloween, turned out good, took ages though

Fyrnask is quickly becoming one of my favorite black metal bands, from the newer ones that is.

when i did it a few halloweens back, my friend used her black/white makeup crayons. maybe go to a sephora or something.

I discovered this Belzec while listening to your Belzec funilly enuff. great project btw, even if nsbm is shit.

Post 'em

how do you make these

Seems we have similar taste

topsters.net/

Do you guys have Black Metal readings or books that fit well with a Black Metal atmosphere ?
I personnally enjoy Robert Frost for his nature worshipping poems and Frankenstein for all its vast landscapes

conan anthology
most of lovecraft's stuff
most of edgar allan poe's stuff

memeheaven and non-bm ulver album is from october

new funeral mist album fucking when???

Ohb-sec-wee-ai

Are there any notable black metallers who lift? Being both kvlt and swole surely must be the pinnacle of human existence.

Probably but being extremely lean and thin seems to be a more common body type until the artist gets older. Then beer belly

The dudes from Blasphemy powerlift, but they are all in permabulk mode.