No man's sky just went gold...thoughts Sup Forums?

No man's sky just went gold...thoughts Sup Forums?

Bout time, hope it delivers

Same

Bump

>gold on a game that isn't even out yet.

Get ready for massive disappointment. Hype train pulling into garbage city.

My first thought is... wtf is No Man's Sky?

Went gold? Please explain, what does that mean?

It's a space exploration game with over 18000000000000000000 planet sized planets to explore

I think it's a surreal movie starring Tim Cruise.

That means they are now mass producing and shipping the game to stores

Whats a no-mans sky.
What does it mean to go gold?

Being too hyped for a game is never good, it will make it bad for you. I try to stay out of hype trains... Watchdogs already dissapointed me.

Does it? Couldnt they just say dropped like hip hop americans do?

are there non-planet sized planets?

Trusting ubisoft was your first mistake

Oh ok thanks. Wasn't it expected to be mass produced though, it's a triple a title right?

Why should hip hop americans ship like games to stores?

Lol fuck off m8...i meant to scale with actual irl planets

It actually is an indie title, as they said in their post "small team"

No it's made by an indie team of about 20 people

In games, yes almost all are not

>all white men

incoming diversity lawsuit

Yes, i really got fucked. Oh wait no i cracked it.
But i still was dissapointed

kek'd

i still can't play this turd for more than a month. at least deus ex will be there when no man's sky turns out to be a disappointment. just like 7 days to die!

>guy shrugging in the back looking like he doesn't know what to do

Intern spotted

what a sad photo of a bunch of nu-males.
we stand no chance in the upcoming war...

Well 7 days to die gets pretty good updates... But i think that it bombed after the kickstarter campain

>updates.

i'm tired of overheating to death while i'm naked in the rain at night.

then they're not planets, now are they?

jewish tricks detected!

I know that is not an excuse for a game to be shitty, but "still in development" means still in development. You knew what you were doing when you hit the "buy" button on an early access game...

why all the fucking developers are fucking hipsters?

You mean like Dayz?
"Still in development" means nothing if they don't keep up with development.
It's a means of selling a half finished product.

i refuse to be held accountable for this though. the bug has been around for many, many months. they're choosing not to fix it.

You can't really be this dumb. Please tell me this is satire.
Going gold means they have the final launch version.

Are you really this retarded? You cant be this retarded right? Are you b8ing?

I would never pre-order a game, not even if you get an early access version, i just think its crazy. When you buy an unfinished game, you do not know what you will get in the end.

Dont pre-order a game. Youll get fucked over. Theres a reason why those studios dont get a publisher.

and only like 10 of them will have anything interesting
i want to play this game too but i know it's gonna be shit

they arnt hipsters idiot... people our age actually look like that because we grew up in that era

Edit
Same for tripple A titles, just look at the downgrades.

Wait for reviews?

Fucking piece of fucking .sfw files shit.
Don't trust videogames bloggers, it will be fucking shit.

agreed, pre-ordering has always been bad in my experience.

I would pre order a game like fallout, Grand theft auto, metal gear solid, etc games like that because you KNOW they'll be good. As for a game from an unpopular developer like this releasing a totally brand new game... I'd be cautious.

but its the legal terminology. if its "in development" you should know that there is no reason for them to continue work on it after they have your money... this however has nothing to do with NMS

Except fallout wasnt good kek

Nah, i had pretty bad experiences with ubisoft... But Bethesda and Rockstar always deliver A+ titles. Maybe it is just a personal thing, but i think its always better to wait and to not spend money on something unknowen.

What a bunch of fags

At least honest trailers, they did not try to fuck people over with faked E3 presentations and downgrades.

Says the edgy "cool" rebel.

Yeah pretty much any game from Bethesda, Rockstar, blizzard, naughty dog, etc. You know the quality of the game just by the name of the company.

As for no man's sky... Ehh you're entering Uncharted territory.

No man's sky is made by an indie called "hello games". Never heard of them, and the game is hyped up. 80% of indie games are shit except for the one in a million like hotline Miami or that one game where you mom kills you, and you fall down a basement, forgot the name.

yup, but we all know there will be like 10,000 people who pre ordered out of hype and will be disappointed that they got a lack luster game then complain about it on jewbook and leddit

Not an edgy cool rebel i just think that with all the time Bethesda had they could have made the game much better...i give it about a 6/10 honestly

>unpopular developer like this
you have no idea what you are talking about

>that one game where you mom kills you, and you fall down a basement, forgot the name.

Binding of Isaac
it's pretty good

True, those companies try to get the crowd to pre order a game that too much. I mean they are not many people so they will need like 5+ years to make it or they will fuck you

fuck off with your kike speech. i expect known bugs to be dealt with in a timely manner. i shouldn't still be overheating to death. i've 3/4 of a mind to delete right now.

the binding of isac

My grammar... that tries to deliver too much

one of 'em is trans if that helps

decepitcon, you mean.

Are you stupid? The only other game "hello games" made was some trash called Joe danger lmao. I highly doubt anyone is familiar with them

>zero black programmers
fucking swear man, so tired of this bulslhit...

I need something emersive to obsess over it was a blow when i heard it was delayed this year, life is too drab atm need this escape.

Kek

Fair point

Yeah that one, amazing game. Thanks m8

here's what you guys need to know
the devs look like a bunch of nu males who promote the idea of this game but when it comes to execution it'll be shit like always
never go indie
there's a reason AAA titles continue to out preform
>muh, muh modern side scrolling platformers
and they wonder why no one takes them seriously

Who?

The cunt that looks like Milo?

Actually Joe Danger was really popular and it had VERY good reviews

I wouldnt pre order the game...
But iwould always give an indie team a chance, if they are small and the game turns out to be really good ill buy it because they deserve it then

Going gold refers to the final version being copied to a master (gold) DVD that will then be mass produced.

In the age of day one patches it means jack shit.

>i expect
expect all you like, it doesnt make it happen

The thumbnail version looks like a bunch of radical muslims rioting.

what the fuck is a "nu" male? this soem shit like "cuck" or "retcon" you fucking faggots keep spewing?
go die.
seriously.
go fucking kill yourselves as you serve no use to society.

what do you reckon the likelihood is that you'll find a planet full of niggers?

This game is going to be absolute garbage. Hope you enjoy wasting your money for about 15 minutes of enjoyment and 300 hours of flying in blank sky.

Wasnt that this minigame collection?

Head bloke has stated that he actually doesn't really want hype, and has actively stated that he knows some people will be dissapointed, so you can kinda take the trailers for what they represent

stfu bitch

nu male refers to the style of cloths and hair, looks like you're triggered

>All white male development team
>They make a good game

wew

This isnt your typical indie garbage side scrolling platformer though

obviously that's why i'm complaining!

Lmfao I'd jump in my spaceship (or whatever the fuck you use in that game) and gtfo ASAP.

indeed, the search continues.

Well, then inform your nigger brethren to stop stealing digital wodamelms and get to coding, shitskin.

Too many penises. Faggot Team

You have a point... That doesnt mean that it will be good tho

>unpopular developer
im pretty stupid but i know that only having ONE successful doesnt make them an "unpopular developer". a lot of them have worked on other well received titles for other companies actually... namely the Burnout franchise. which was a good game at the time imo

nuke from orbit!

I wonder why he said that... Like if he actually says some people will be dissapointed then there def something to it since no one would ever say that about thier game

All we'll find is black women demanding child support from foreign governments. Niggermen would have killed each other.

no obviously, i do like the look of the game and such but im saying from a general stand point most indie devs try to make modern retro games and then people wonder why they get shit time after time.
i want no man's sky to be good, but the track record of indie devs is shittier than india's streets

so staying trendy in other words? yeah, what a bunch of assholes for certain, huh?
:/

Yeah i think it was

Gonna assume you mean Yiannopoulus, but I don't see many with much of a resemblance there. This is him(?), anyway

if that's what i have to find at the center of the universe, i'm not interested.