NO FUCKING REKT THREAD??? FUCK THIS ALL DAY REKT THREAD!

NO FUCKING REKT THREAD??? FUCK THIS ALL DAY REKT THREAD!

Dumping

Story?

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

whats the story on this?

This goes so well with Aphex Twin it's not even real.

holy shit was that a drone?

obligatory

Well to be honest everyone has something that they enjoy and you happen disagree with that. I don't see why you get to try and push your beliefs onto people that don't want them. I've lost several family members and I still watch this stuff, not to be a bully but because 90% of this stuff could be avoided had people not been idiotic enough to do it. Everyone in the videos dies for a reason though you don't see it that way because your just being an angry piss ant who can't handle that people have their own enjoyments in life. So if your angry about these threads then don't watch them, simple as that

Weirdest erection I've ever had
Committed/10

lool wtf?!?

Nerve gas

I like the irony behind their deaths and or injuries.

Apes LUL, need some drone strikes.

explain?

I kek'd

07967525109 MY BOSS FIRED ME PRANK HIM

My new favorite webm

nerve gas

thanks fam

nervgas attack

no worries cuz

Can someone explain whats happening here

that big one at the end was brutal but I thought ok, at least that did the job. kinda got to me to see him/her still twitching after that.

sarin nerve gas

Looks like nearly boiling hot water was pored on the guy.

Hairspray in a closed container aka the car. Also a lighter.

I'm guessing he pulled the pin out of a grenade and then had a heart attack/was shot or something

suicide by hand grenade

CS:GO

k

No. That's a professional RC plane.

>dat filename

checked

>posts a pic of blackbird
>no weapons
>not a drone
>went full autistic

Now thats hunting.

>1281x720
ugh that hurts

I'll ring the cunt

OOOH SHIT

dude, i think thats a copypasta. i saw the same thing on another rekt thread

That gentle biff to the head from the spectator was fantastic.

how hard is it to cut someone's head off, come on man

He's on O2 and didn't answer
Love Dan

Wow. What a fucking hero.
Zero technique.
Zero experience fighting.
100% balls.
Fuckers were trying to kill him.

It's in every rekt thread.

crazy russian fuckwit kills himself with a grenade in front of police and girlfriend who just dumped him.

accelerating instead of breaking, smart

How the fuck could that happen.

I am so glad he is not my grandpa

>Dontfuckwithfaggots
not:
>50blessingoperators

you fucking piece of shit

GIT OFF IT

>Prays to his God
>Gets rekt anyway
Proof that (at least his) God doesn't exist

In the driver's defense, the pedestrian did the same thing

filename made me laugh like a retard

The girlfriend screaming is the best part of the video

No god exists, their stupid ass allah is as much of a fairy tale as jesus.

Dat red mist tho

>hands starting shaking
>panning out
The moron holding the camera had one job, one fucking job and he failed at it miserably.

now THAT´S a REAL REKT

So sad.

Can we not derail the thread?

That weird graphic at 30 seconds. Did he actually survive that shit?

Important reminder:

Don't fight someone bigger than you if you're a skelly

What do you mean? If you're in a rekt thread, you believe in no god. There ain't nothing to derail.

Every single time I see this I have to explain that shit.

The velocity you see there isn't all that accurate. It's updated on the screen more often than it is measured, especially when the gps connection is bad. Now how does the system calculate the intervals between two updates? It takes the delta of the previous two measurements and adds it to the last one. If between the second to last and the last measurement he accelerated, on average, with 5 km/h/s the system will then add 2km/h to the velocity as an ASSUMPTION. Only the newst measurement will overwrite the mistake and that's why you see an acceleration while in reality the driver is already slamming the breaks and that's the reason why you see 0km/h before he actually reaches zero, it's because he slammed the breaks, the system added km/h, the measurment showed that the system is off by more than he is actually driving, resulting in a very high delta and being substracted to zero.

I'd be happy if people could figure this out on their own, yet nobody ever does.