Anime ruined my life. and all things about being normal

anime ruined my life. and all things about being normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/photos/901845-neon-genesis-evangelion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ecchi or hentai

>killing yourself with tylenol

holy fuck

do you think it will be enough to end it?

Nah, m8, that's a cop out. How the fuck do tv shows ruin your life? As if you can't just walk away if you want to. No, it's something inside you.

Fuck no, dude. It's good enough to destroy your liver and put you in the hospital for a week and then have to have dialysis regularly and watch your diet for the rest of your pain filled life, moron.

EBOLAIDS

ive turned into an autistic retard, perverted and afraid of girls. and my only wish it to be NEET.

Maybe so, but my point is that anime didn't do that, you did that to yourself.

Anyway dude, that shit is just fine. Be a NEET. What's the problem? You think girls are scary? Dude, humans in general are scary. It's just par for the course.

Fuck being normal.

P.S. Don't be a dumbass and fry your liver.

what this nigger said. you dont need to seppuku becasue you wanna live like a degenerate. do it. I want to do drugs all the time and kill people and die at 20 but I'm not gonna. If I did however I'd live with it not kill myself

>If I did however I'd live with it not kill myself
Hell yeah, that's what's up, bro.

Fuck killing yourself. That shit is absurd if you think about it. It's just a meme. Nobody in their right mind would even consider it seriously.

hm.

well I mean I have multiple times but I dont have the motivation to do it because I could just as easily live. Plus I really like a girl so there's lifes whole drive

If you try you can change the bad stuff about yourself.
If you give up that is your fault.

thats what i want.

A girl? well if you want help you gotta tell me all about yourself

ill do some last requests,
toradora pokegirls db, luckystar, kpop u name it i might have it.

not a girl necessarily. just life drive.

yeah that's gotta come thru inspiration You could try go ive in the woods then your life drive would be everyday survival pretty rewarding if you ask me

what are your favorite animes you silly cunt?

That's because you have shit taste

but i liave in the middle of brooklyn and if i dont work i will ruin everything i have.

anime was a mistake

then makie staying afloat your only purpose, or get a dog

i like yuri, slice of life, cute, ecchi, adventure, shoujo and comedy.

>get a dog
this is actually pretty good advice. pups cure depression... its science

what do you like user

I have a cat. She means the world to me. But im too lazy to play with her and make her happy. Luckily shes old and sleeps all day.

thats rei from evangelion, she takes a lot of meds. op isnt overdosing hes just feeding his waifu

old cats dont mind dogs get a lil puppy

I think ur wrong friendo

slice of life, yuri, rom-com, drama... nothin too out there. no sci-fi or action (save for a few classics)

see
the photo isnt even his
knowyourmeme.com/photos/901845-neon-genesis-evangelion

That's bullshit. Complete fucking bullshit. An old cat would hate the fuck out of an annoying energetic as fuck puppy, and that's a fact. Bet on it.

Maybe you're used to a cat who's been around dogs all her life, but let me tell you without a shadow of a doubt if OP's cat is alone with him, then she will HATE a puppy.

ok Im following

we would probably get along.

i love her too asuka

Rei

OP here guys hes right im not killing myself but the attention felt good. Thanks all sorry to make u worry.

I mean I guess youre right? you dont have evidnece clear to me Im not gonna argue with you tho you can have your view

my cat would be fine wiht a dog. i just dont want one. its 90 degrees outside why would i want to walk a dog around. I dont even want to go outside.

do you guys want more lewd pics or is it fine so far? I dont like stuf fwith dicks.

you right nigga
its fine

ever see aoi hana (sweet blue flowers)? prolly my favorite yuri. it's shonen tho so don't expect sex scenes or nothin

i dont like lewd anyway. ill check it out.

im watching yuru yuri right now

love yuru yuri. such a comfy and adorable show and Kyoko is one of my favorite characters from anything ever. also checked