My gf doesn't want to have sex until marriage. I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself through college...

My gf doesn't want to have sex until marriage. I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself through college. Is sex really all that important in a relationship? Wat do

Rape her you faggot.

She's probably not even a virgin you cuck

depends on your, and her, sex drive. sex is an important part of my relationship, and knowing i am sexually compatible with my partner is must before i would even consider marriage.

At least tell her that there's going to be several years worth of sperm in her or on her.

At least ask for a oral sex. If she says no, take her ass to pound town.

Oh she definitely is. She had no idea what a one night stand was

she sounds sheltered and may have unrealistic expectations of marriage and relationships in general.

Sure. You keep telling yourself that.

She does have an extremely protective mom

This op, me and my girl started off with lots and lots of oral before actual sex, try and get her to gradually move towards it

Don't listen to this worthless fag

Just marry her? I don't see your problem. Everyone would be glad to have such a faithful gf.
1 out of 1,000,000

OP, as a guy who lost his virginity not too long ago, ITS VERY VERY OVER RATED, I know it's gonna be the small kid problem, where you tell him not to do something but he wants to do that thing even more, this is the same, also dump her, trust me, shes gonna get sexual frustrated and make your life a living hell.

She'd tell her mom on me if I did anything suggestive. She told on me because we had an argument.

You really have the chan lingo down, badass.

>marriages aren't expensive
>marriages don't take much time

get all forms of sex except vaginal then and if she wont do any of that then its either wait or find a new girl.
if you wait it could be good, could be terrible and she never wants to even after marriage or she actually cheats on you and its your fault for not having sex with her even though shes the ones who didn't want to

She doesn't want to have sex until marriage with you. That means you're too beta and don't arouse her sexually. She'll cuck you the moment she meets a proper alpha male.

She'll have sex with you. Either that or she's not really all normal and will want you to treat her like a spoiled princess. Speaking from experience, stay away from religious nuts.

Op's girlfriend i 12
>confirmed

well i'd say that's a red flag. though i dont think she "told" on you so much as simply talked to her mother about it. your idea that she "told on you" is a little immature tbh. sounds like neither of you are remotely ready for marriage, if she is unwilling to take care of your needs, find someone who will.

Dumb the bitch, she's going to be nothing but a headache

It is important.
Unless you two are both really commited - and I understand that you are not - this thing won't work.

It's just a matter of time

Imagine that you are holding a shit for a really, really, REALLY long time
sexual abstinence is the same feeling, except that in the first scenario you will shit yourself, but in the second you will cum inside some other girl

relationship over

OP seriously I'm not joking, dump her, she's oversensitive, gonna cause you a lot of trouble, and make you go insane, either cheat on her if you love her that much until she's ready, or dump her

>she'd tell her mom

wtf how old are you two

There is heavy smell of fedora surrounding your post

Might as well be.

Get out now.

She's pretty immature if I'm being realistic. My guess is that she doesn't know how to handle these situations because her mom has sheltered her so much.

Ehhm no and no?
This attitude is just the reason why white people don't have any kids anymore. My father was also a student the time he married my mom.
Weddings are corny and wasteful nowadays. It's degenerated to commercial joke just like christmas. Remember cthe true meaning of a wedding.
A 20y bride in a $200 dress looks way better as a 30y bride in a $2000 dress

Run the fuck away dude. Shes disillusioned, sheltered, and going to be a complete privileged basket case when it comes to the serious shit in a relationship. Seriously dude just get the fuck out and find a nice girl who likes to fuck.

op my sister was raised religious while i was not and can tell you she did the whoile wait till marriage thing and did all sorts of other shit with guys behind her boyfriends back but kept herself "pure" for marriage by not falling in love with anyone else.
stay with her and you will become a cuck or get fucked because of the divorce

If there is no sex, you're simply friends.

And you can't cheat on friends.

Why the fuck are people so obsessed with big weddings? I got lucky and found a girl who would want anything but a big party.

If you love her and she you, it shouldnt matter

very likely shes fucking some other dude while youre away and doenst want you to know
dump that controlling bitch now while you have a chance

This whole thread should be posted somewhere as a guide for avoiding girls that will fuck you up

seriously OP, gtfo this relationship

>no sex
Also I'm pretty sure she doesn't even give a fuck about you, she didn't even talk with you about it, didn't get to know your point of view, she just communicated "no sex" and that's all

>crazy bitch mother
should I really comment that one
If your gf runs to her mom...I don't know, I guess it can be understood, but you made it sound like she would be 5yr old that screams "WAAAA I'M TELLING MOMMY ON YOU"

it totally should

love is one thing
building a relationship is another

lucky fellow

Well fuck, you guys make some great points.

I dont really see the need for reproduction this early in the life cycle
Why would they commit to it?

don't listen to all these virgin kids.
sex is one of the most important factors in a relationship.
we are animals. we like to fuck. end of story.
she is probably some braindead christian shitstain that believe she is going to hell.

break up as soon as possible. don't even think of putting your dick in crazy.

/thread.

I'd really hate to think that just because I don't get to see her much. She's always busy, literally always. Fuck I'm gonna go insane.

Because they do not need to reproduct. They can just enjoy having sex. It is kinda a nice thing, also pretty important in relationship.

Dude, just curiousity...are you from poland, maybe?

Fuck off with your copypasta.

Nope.

hahah gtfo of my Sup Forums.
copy pasta my ass.

Humans do that for fun?
Strange

Humans like stimulation? Unheard of.

Where do you life? Maybe I can take your gf if you dumb her? I think she's a 10/10

If you're unwilling to save up for a wedding, why would you even consider staying? You're clearly a douche who just wants to fuck. She's probably the only female virgin in her age group and you're not even considering her interests.
Dump her so she can find a less retarded guy, then go get yourself a roastie. Holy fuck why is this so hard for you?

Paaaainfuuul, i hope you really love her

>my Sup Forums
get rect
Also don't "/thread" your own post shithead

Okay so, she doesn't want to have sex until marriage.
I don't get to see her that often.
She's "uncomfortable" with sending nudes or even a picture of her in a bikini.
She's pretty stubborn.

Am I being cucked?

>my Sup Forums
...cringe

no
it's just Sup Forums that thinks that 99% of girls go fuck other guys at slightest opportunity

>reproduce
what the fuck.
most of you faggots never went to school?
Are you niggers or 12yr olds?

Fuck you all little faggots go to sleep and tomorrow kill yourselves.

Well I guess you're also "uncomfortable" with sending nudes or even a picture of you in a bikini so...

I just thought that humanity would have their minds on more pressing matters.
This is not factual?

Not if neither side has had sex before. It only becomes a problem when you know what you're missing.
Source: I was in the same boat for a few years and honestly the wait was worth it now that I have a clear conscience and a qt3.14 gf.

Probably should've mentioned that white knight fedora fags aren't welcome.

CRAAAAAAWLING IIIN MY CRAAAAAAWL

newfag
full of new

if you could specify what do you mean, instead of just raging and insulting, it would be great

has i ever occured to you, that a person that willingly puts off sex till after marriage might be a complete fucking nutjob?

if she cares about you, you can easily convince her.

just tell her you can't wait, and she needs to decide.

Did this with ex, she went from wanting to wait til marriage to letting me fuck her in her ass in public in like 1 week

Sounds fake, but on the other hand sounds kinda cool and sexy

I second this.

as long as she's ok with oral, handjobs and other stuff, you'll be fine.

it's the orgams that will settle you, not penetration.

Actually no, it hasn't.

If you're both virgins it's not a big deal. You've never experienced sex before so you know how to live without it. If you've lost it, you might as well dump her now. You won't survive.

L E A V E
E
A
V
E

asap tbh fam. this is the most retarded thing i've heard all day. for everyone over the age of 11 this kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable you fucking cuck. GET. OUT.

Exactly what I was thinking. But she wants to even save nudes for marriage.

I'm just pissed OP's to dumb to see he hit the jackpot. Most people ITT have a really strange idea of a happy releationship.

its not you just think it is since u see media/friends all having it and now you think its abnormal not having it. its fine if anything it means you can save the disappointment of not satisfying her till marriage in which she locked herself into muwaha.

what do you mean

i have no idea how the first point isn't already the dealbreaker for you guys. what the fuck. yeah sure, if you're trying to sext it up with a 16 yo she might act like this, that's normal, but as soon as the words "until marriage" come out of her mouth just leave.

and yes you're cucking yourself.

Dump her. She's not as special as she, or you, think. If she, or anyone limits the amount or quality of experiences you have in your life, then it's not for you. Don't have a scarcity mindset. half of earth's human population is female.

Get pissy all you want fedora fag, but once you get a gf. Even as a beta you'll find that sexual satisfaction is even more enticing now that you have a piece of ass to yourself.

well then you're one too. nice talking to you lad.

also why are you on this webside you fucking cuck

Is your girl christian or something? Or her family? Because i read something at the comments about the "pure" thing till the wedding, don't know if was you or a random user, but if yes, you're pretty much fucked.
I never liked christianity, i was obligated to be part of the religion and i never liked it. Tbh, i felt disgust about the story that religion as to offer... The bible... It's horrible... So if you're girl is christian, well, just fuck her anyway. I know it's no easy but at least try to talk about sex with her, sex is a really important thing in a relationship, it keeps you connected, so try to talk to her about her, even if she's a christian or not and be honest with her and say you want sex. I know it's not easy, but if you wanna do it, you have to try. And son't cheat at your gf, that's not the solution, don't be dumb and don't exchange the girl you love for something so natural as sex. If you wanna do it, just talk to her, try it, everything will be fine ;)

Well shit trips don't lie.
Because I'm a beta.

Most people prefer to dump her/his partner all three years or so to get a new one. I never saw the meaning of all of this. For me a releationship has two goals: mutual support but first of all reproduction
This isn't accessible with todays way of living and that's just the reason why the white man goes down.

ah...well, I am not going to discuss it further with you, since i can already see how different our views are

Dude there's like..three 69's in there

I didnt read others responses.

I know someone who did this very thing.
She had sex with him up until she was pregnant with their first child and then NOTHING since then. I think the kid is 5 or 6 right now.

He is absolutely miserable in his marriage and only stays in it for his kid. He was a pushover anyway to agree to that dumb shit in the first place so it makes sense he doesnt have the guts to leave now.

My advice is to give it 1 shot to see if she will sleep with you, if not you need to start looking again.

Do not waste your life on the wrong person OP.

>Do not waste your life on the wrong person OP.
This

>yolo swag
Grow up kiddo maybe you will see one day there are actual goals in life you can achive.

Thanks Sup Forumsros for the advice. I'll probably try to guilt her into sex just because I've already done a lot for her without much in return. If it doesn't go well, then I can always find a new girl. Thanks again Sup Forums

why the question?

this

It is perfectly reasonable for you to say "Sex is something I want out of a relationship, it's important to me and if we cannot reconcile this difference I think we should split up" A relationship is a two way street

don't do it OP, my wife and I waited and it would have been nice to know before marriage that she only gets horny once every full moon and has no sense of adventure in the bedroom.

And now we have a kid on the way. FML

this

voice of reason

Relationships are 100% bullshit wastes of time. Sex is a fun way to waste time. Make of that what you will

female detected

Is she willing to do anything else other than straight up vaginal?

OP being honest yes sex is important for a healthy relationship