Hello Sup Forums, what is your opinion of the Provisional IRA?

Hello Sup Forums, what is your opinion of the Provisional IRA?

youtube.com/watch?v=wv_7iuBHVug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
youtu.be/MZULAbyfs0k?t=861
youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turboniggers

Provos were great. The RIRA however is full of chads and tough guys. It's like a fucking mafia.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Heroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
Knights of modern day

Freedom fighters

Why do Irish hate britain so much? Because of potato?

Edible IRA? Never had any, is it good?

they did nothing wrong

top lads

t.unbiased third party

>Hello Sup Forums, what is your opinion of the Provisional IRA?
Fuck 'em.

Same reason you hate the japs I think

but what about yer heritage boyo?

Redpill me about IRA.

You hate brits because japanese occupied korea? wtf?

I think that the Irish are useless sub-humans who should not exist and all of Ireland should be ruled by England.

Communists and thugs, also cowardly as fuck.

Are you dense?

Nationalists and freedom fighters, also brave as fuck.

wtf I hate bomber Harris now

post fucking machines

The same could be said for loyalists or the British army

minus the communism of course

Terrorists. Not much different to ISIS at all. Bombing civillian areas, kidnapping, torturing and executing civillians. Driven by a arguable political cause instead of religious, although the organisation itself is hugely catholic. Basically they have no place in civilized europe. Brainwashed, fundamentalist guerilla terrorists, akin to those in the middle east and Africa, and south America back in the day.

Just niggers.

I am a Greek

They fucked up by targeting civilians. The movement never really recovered from that.

The British army were on the front lines the IRS only ever bombed from safety miles away, anytime a firefight broke out they surrendered immediately or got ducking massacred before they got the chance.

>Communists
The Provos were about as far right as one can possibly get. They explicitly exist to as an antithesis to communism in the OIRA.

Also don't give a fuck about loyalists

They never targeted civilians. Civilians were collateral.

>kidnapping, torturing and executing civillians
You're thinking of Loyalists.

>front lines
>in a guerrilla war
haha oh wow

Nope they were red and better off dead.

The British Army killed civilians at a higher rate than the IRA did.

>a arguable political cause
ah yes good auld British boot lickery

preaching while your flegs the butcher's apron is another classic

>You are now aware that the UVF killed more civilians than republicans

I watched a documentary interviewing british soldiers in NI and one of them said they would stand beside children because they knew they would not get shot at then, in that soldiers words "because the IRA were cowards".

Factually incorrect. They specifically exist because the OIRA wanted to shift the cause from protecting Catholic, Irish Nationalists, to simply protecting the working class of all creeds, religions and political stances. The IRA rejected this wholeheartedly and split off to create their own organisation that would continue to fight and protect on the behalf of Catholic, Irish Nationalists. The OIRA believed that working class Unionists were being controlled by the elites and therefore they refused to use force against them, even in defending Nationalist areas. IRA rejected this Marxist thinking.

and the British army on average by a few percentiles

I'm sure

Pic related.

would slaughter like the dogs they are

Proof that an organized populace with a common goal can ward of a superior fighting force through partisan warfare tactics, battle of attrition and what not. With their strong catholic piety god is truly on their side.

I love that you made this post almost 2 full minutes after evidence of this being the case was posted. Good job bud.

>Smaller
>Less funding
>Less training
>Less equipment

lol guise why you no conventional war?????

>On the front line

Yeah, remember when those brave soldiers drove into a sports stadium and kill all those dangerous, unarmed civilians?

Both sides did horrible things. To brand one side as bad, like you did is fucking bullshit

>by targeting civilians.
This meme is constantly repeated but Brits and Britboos will never produce a shred of evidence of it because it never happened.

Did the IRA kill civilians? Yes. Did they target them? No.
Did the British Army kill civilians? Yes. Did they target them? At least once.
Did the Loyalists kill civilians? Yes. Did they target them? Every fucking time.

Daily reminder that the IRA were actually and unironically the good guys, Brits are just buttblasted that someone finally took them down a peg.

My ancestors left Ireland 160 years ago for a good fucking reason; literally nothing on that island is worth fighting for.

old pre-war IRA were bretty cool
provos were dumb cunts, shit like bloody friday, the rememberance day bombings, kingsmill, warrington, birmingham and guildford can't be excused. that being said the loyalists were a hell of alot fucking worse and more morally reprehensible
new meme IRAs are mostly criminals, thugs, commiecuck roleplayers and a few genuinely evil cunts

Pathetic little fuck you are, little Anglo bootlicking cunt

I found it

youtu.be/MZULAbyfs0k?t=861

Such bravery

The reason is probably closer to "British oppression meant that my family would've all starved to death if they'd stayed" rather than "Nothing worth fighting for".

civilians were targeted on numerous occasions, you can always chalk it up to how the IRA and its various splinter groups are structured

you're bound to have some lads who'll just go off on a mad one like a Kingsmill

I suppose it was bad but the British government was doing the exact same in Ireland for a long time so there is that

>provos were dumb cunts
How then did they bring the English to the table?

>Kingsmill
>it was Republicans who did it of their own accord and IRA didn't even know about it, after Loyalists had spent weeks shooting innocent Catholics to provoke them
>this proves the IRA targeted civilians

Fuck off, seoinín.

Kingsmill was the work of the INLA though. Or rather, a splinter group of the INLA. IRA had zero involvement.

calling them cowards in the next breath kek

The loyalist didn't firebomb a hotel filled with families and children. The loyalists didn't send suicide bombers to kill themselves in civillian pubs and fucking chip shops.

NIGGERS. Literally ISIS grade nigger warfare. Anyone who supports them or their actions should be sent to Syria to fight the Jihadis. Can't fathom how weak willed and brainwashed you would have to be to support such a movement. Peoples support for them usally derives from childish anti English rhetoric, nothing more. Edgy faggots don't realize they might as well be waving around an ISIS flag, they hate the English too, and operate very similarly

forgot we were talking about PIRA, sorry

>after Loyalists had spent weeks shooting innocent Catholics to provoke them
don't try and justify it you sap, Kingsmill and other atrocities should never have happend and was just pointless niggerdry

They were too cowardly to shoot children, unlike brave British soldiers

lads how long do you think it would take to annex southern ireland? an hour or two?

But they did

A few years, you could disappear into the countryside here very easily, Afghanistan style

>I'm gonna show them Saxon fuckers for killing and terrorising peaceful Irish citizens!
>proceeds to kill and terrorise peaceful Irish citizens

>The loyalist didn't firebomb a hotel filled with families and children.
nah they just firebombed entire streets (read: loyalist CIVILIANS, not even the fucking paras) like Bombay

>dur ISIS durr hurr literally ISIS hurrr
lmao

800 years

You'd think that wouldnt you sassenach, you would think that until you hear the crack of the armalite

youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

>The loyalist didn't firebomb a hotel filled with families and children. The loyalists didn't send suicide bombers to kill themselves in civillian pubs and fucking chip shops.
No, they just kidnapped men, women and children from their homes in the dead of night and drove them out into fields to put bullets in the back of their heads, solely for being Catholic. They carried out the largest bombing of the entire Troubles in Dublin/Monaghan.

Fuck you and your quibbling you little Orange cunt, you should've been exterminated in 1921.

>don't justify it
You're completely wrong though. The IRA never sanctioned those shootings, it was Republicans who had an emotional vendetta against the Loyalists.

except that they didn't and you are an idiot.

I wish they had killed more English, convince the Anglos to leave a few decades earlier than they will, but alas we have to wait

800 more years and then you'll leave again with loads of dead British children kek

>The Shankill Butchers was an Ulster loyalist gang—many of whom were members of the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF)—that was active between 1975 and 1982 in Belfast, Northern Ireland. It was based in the Shankill area and was responsible for the deaths of at least 23 people, most of whom were killed in sectarian attacks. The gang was notorious for kidnapping and murdering random Catholic and suspected Catholic civilians; each was beaten ferociously and had his throat hacked with a butcher's knife. Some were also tortured and attacked with a hatchet. The gang also killed six Ulster Protestants over personal disputes, and two other Protestants mistaken for Catholics

>On 4 December 1971, the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF), an Ulster loyalist paramilitary group, detonated a bomb at McGurk's Bar in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The pub was frequented by Irish Catholics/nationalists.[1] The explosion caused the building to collapse, killing fifteen Catholic civilians—including two children—and wounding seventeen more. It was the deadliest attack in Belfast during the Troubles.[2]

>The Dublin and Monaghan bombings of 17 May 1974 were a series of co-ordinated bombings in Dublin and Monaghan, Ireland. Three bombs exploded in Dublin during rush hour and a fourth exploded in Monaghan almost ninety minutes later. They killed 33 civilians and a full-term unborn child, and injured almost 300. The bombings were the deadliest attack of the conflict known as the Troubles, and the deadliest attack in the Republic's history.[2] Most of the victims were young women, although the ages of the dead ranged from five months to 80 years.
>The Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF), a loyalist paramilitary group from Northern Ireland, claimed responsibility for the bombings in 1993.

>One of the most significant events in a terrifying night for Catholics across the North on August 9, 1971 was the burning of 194 houses in Velsheda Park, Farringdon Gardens and Cranbrook Gardens in Ardoyne by loyalis

It says here they only murdered unarmed civilians

WTF

Why are Irish such...fucking terrorists?

>edgy 15 year old brits fighting edgy 15 year old irish

Same reason your people are, Mubuttu. We don't like foreigners in our lands.

What are The Dublin and Monaghan bombings?

>Buttblasted Brit resorting to this

You couldn't even finish off the Taliban you spastic. You tried for 800 years over here and still couldn't win.

Just wait until they put the border back on Northern Ireland because of Brexit

>The IRA never sanctioned those shootings
that's what I'm saying, the structure of the IRA and even the Volunteers going back to reforms before and after the Rising ensured that you'd always have people able to go off and do their own thing

there was rarely any sanctioning from anywhere, people did what they thought best

How is that terrorism? Ulster has been Irish land for thousands of years until the British came. Its rightfully ours and the PIRA are there to resist the Anglo Saxon and liberate the Catholic Irish in NI who up until recently suffered terrible discrimination.

If the British are fit to harass and murder civilians then they had better be fit to put up with Irish resistance.

you honestly shouldn't complain about ISIS TRUCKing you while you bomb them

just tell your government to stop letting sandniggers in if you aren't one yourself

>How then did they bring the English to the table?
bombing economic targets

it took them until the fucking 90s to work out that's how you bring them to the table

killing people and instilling fear into the populace only strengthened people's anti-IRA resolve, it played into the hands of the british government because at the end of the day them setting off a few bombs in northern ireland or killing a few english civilians in some random town is only going to give the british govt a mandate for a harsher occupation and allow them to be more stubborn because a few civvies dying in non-tourist or non-business areas is no skin of the govt's nose

>The Milltown Cemetery attack (also known as the Milltown Cemetery killings or Milltown Massacre[2]) took place on 16 March 1988 in Belfast's Milltown Cemetery. During the funeral of three Provisional IRA volunteers killed in Gibraltar, an Ulster Defence Association (UDA) volunteer, Michael Stone, attacked the mourners with hand grenades and pistols.

>On 5 February 1992, a mass shooting took place at the Sean Graham bookmaker's shop on the Lower Ormeau Road in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Members of the Ulster Defence Association (UDA), a loyalist paramilitary group, opened fire on the customers, killing five civilians and wounding another nine. The shop was in an Irish nationalist area, and all of the victims were local Catholic civilians.

>The Castlerock killings took place on 25 March 1993 in the village of Castlerock, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. Members of the Ulster Defence Association (UDA), a loyalist paramilitary group, shot dead three civilians and a Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteer as they arrived for work. Another was wounded. The men were all Catholics.[1]

>The killings of Paddy Wilson and Irene Andrews took place in Belfast, Northern Ireland on the night of 25/26 June 1973. The victims, Roman Catholic Senator Paddy Wilson and his Protestant friend, Irene Andrews, were hacked and repeatedly stabbed to death by members of the "Ulster Freedom Fighters" (UFF). This was a cover name for the Ulster Defence Association (UDA), a then-legal Ulster loyalist paramilitary organisation.

>The Greysteel massacre[1][2] was a mass shooting that happened on the evening of 30 October 1993 in Greysteel, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. Three members of the Ulster Defence Association (UDA), a loyalist paramilitary group, opened fire in a crowded pub during a Halloween party, killing eight civilians and wounding thirteen. The pub was in an Irish Catholic and Irish nationalist area.

259 killings. 208 were civilians.

is it bad that i'm getting a boner thinking about tomahawk missiles raining down on dublin while tornados fly overhead destroying targets and hercules aircraft dropping all 3 regiments of the paras deep into the irish countryside?

>Some millitary personnel did questionable things on the orders of the government
>Better go to the host country and bomb families, women and kids who have no connection to these events

Sound familiar? Sounds a smidge like retaliation bombings across europe for intervention in the middle east to me. In that it is exactly the fucking same.

Potato nigger. You are a nigger.

>questionable
Murdering civilians in the streets isn't "questionable".

gay

Fight me like a man

>Mubuttu

Are you even trying, John Pendleton, my protestant friend?

>implyin' I have any power

>He thinks the IRA could be defeated militarily
You MUST be underage. There's no other excuse.

you'll do fuken nuttin

no, i accent that you can't defeat the ira/isis with missiles and bullets alone
but you can turn dublin into aleppo

>>implyin' I have any power
that's no way to think

go blow something up

>it took them until the fucking 90s to work out that's how you bring them to the table
Because in the 70s they were more concerned with defending the Irish against Orangecunts. After Bloody Sunday (you know when you shot unarmed civilians and then lied about them being armed?), the IRA decided to retaliate against England.

Once they did, you sure started paying some fucking attention to what was going on.

>having a whinge about getting bombed when you're doing the bombing
fucking kek

>mfw the British Army are literally ISIS since their bombs killed civilians

You bucktooth orange nigger. You are a nigger.

really? seems like a very questionable exercise to me. if it were happening here, I would certainly question it. Guess what I wouldn't do.. I wouldn't go to their home country and bomb families that reside there who know nothing about it. Because I am not a nigger.

>Couldn't defeat the Taliban
>Had 800 years to be us, failed

Hurr we could totes win this time.

Yeah go ahead lad, I'm sure all the Irish in England would just sit there and let it it happen.

It's not questionable because one doesn't need to question whether or not something is evil. If you watch people get executed on the street and you go "hmm, maybe JUST MAYBE this is a bad thing" then you deserve every attack that comes your way.

They blew up a retired war hero on holiday deciding he was such a prime target that it was also worth killing women and a child from Ireland. Filth.

most of the boggers wouldn't mind that actually

the response would be pretty huge and you'd have every englishman checking under his car in the morning sure

You already destroyed Dublin before. We rebuilt it and we can keep doing that you tween faggot

>wouldn't go to their home country

>the Brit finally accepts that Northern Ireland isn't part of the UK and is rightful Irish clay
That didn't take very long did it?

>it was also worth killing women and a child from Ireland
It was Irishmen who were responsible for the constant defeats Ireland suffered at the hands of England.

Collaborators must be punished.