Whats it like to eat pussy on a girl that is very aware of her hygiene...

whats it like to eat pussy on a girl that is very aware of her hygiene? does it still smell/taste fishy or is that a myth?

GUYS PLS

it souhld never taste fishy my friend

what SHOULD it taste like and what does it NORMALLY taste like

it SHOULD taste like elbows, but it NORMALLY tastes like armpits

U lick ur armpits?

smell cum

/thread

That's weirdly accurate

armpits are hot u fag

If she bathes regularly it doesn't really taste of anything, just warm.. wet skin - imagine sucking on the inside of your cheeks, just a little rougher. It's when she starts to get wet you can actually taste her.

my gf is tiny and clean and cute, and her pussy is the worst tasting one I've ever encountered.

There is no way to tell m8.
Never been with a girl with bad hygiene, but they all taste different.

it tastes of salty milk and coins faggot

Skin with a little bit of a sour taste to the wetness.
Thats how my vagina tastes to me and i'm very clean. Others say sour cream and old coins?? Maybe..

I've seen this reference on here for so many years. What is it from?

Came across a real bad one my senior year of college. There is no way to describe that taste but the head made me go back for seconds.

Diet comes into play as well. If she eats nasty greasy shit a lot it's going to taste bad.

Like the other guy said it usually doesn't really taste like anything. Usually a funny smell though, can't get around that

Really every girl has a unique flavor, but if I had to peg a general taste, pennies. My current girl tastes like the non sugar part of a poptart crust mixed with pennies. But when you find a clean chick and it's not fishy its very unique to each one.

If she is clean and not in her period it's almost tasteless.

>lick back of your hand
>wait ten sec
>smell

tastes great.

uve clearly never tasted armpits

I've only ever had 4 girls smell a bit funny, but never fishy or bad. Generally, if she's good with hygiene, it's got the taste of her fluids, which are usually pretty sweet.

Depending also on diet etc, some have an earthy flavoured juice some slightly salty, some sweet'ish, personally I only drink from a fresh cup, young women are the worst for being skanky with discharge between their lips, I take my pussy mature everytime.

I hear ya B/ro, I ate out this chick once at a party who just turned 18. She had no damn clue how to take care of that pussy. Mothers these days need to pass down some info... I was all white thick pasty and tasted like creamy yeast bread. I asked her do you have a yeast infection "IDK what's that mean he he he" I just put my dick in her and came like a mad man.

salty milk and coins

every girls is a LIL different. One thing is sure: pussy smells bad after a day of work or school or whatever.
Fact numero 2: many many many girls experience vaginal discharge from time to time and many of them have to fight it trough thier whole lives. This is pretty sad because some of them will never have a 100% cure for that.
fact 3: when u will live with a girl u will experience a lot of disgusting shit. Really, bleeding from ur fucking vagina for a week every fucking month is not nice. Girls have stronger "stomach" than guys for a reason...

verdict: a girl that is very aware of her hygine can have problems down there from time to time and smell bad or taste a lil wierd. If u dont want any unpleasant surprise down there then just lick the clit flick the shit out of it. dont lick the hole, dont thrust ur tongue in there she is not gonna climax that way

Straight from the shower it tastes like skin and soap is they wash good.

bags of sand

100% yeasty

I got my red wings and you know what I really don't mind, sometimes I sneak dirty tampons and stick them in my ass while I masturbate.

u just fucking licked a girl with vaginosis? holy fuck thats beta. and disgusting.

This one time I ate out a chick who had the clap, I got thrush in my mouth and had to go to the DR. My dick was raw for a fucking week. I had to use some kind of mouthwash and cream on my dick along with a script for 7 days.

>sauce?
Real life experience.

Bit salty and sweet at the same time (when she's wet).
Shouldn't taste musty or grim.

Too add to this, I've been with over 80ish girls I lost count. I have HPV, Herpes 3 and I don't really regret a fucking day of my life. Half you little shitbags will never have a 1/4 of the chance to bang as many chicks I've had sex with. The only down side, my mother is a nurse where my PCP is every fucking time she give me a hard time when I need a new prescription.

i was wrong, u are not beta, u are a fucking animal.

You're 100% correct user, I've been to sex therapy, the only thing that helps me is hookers and beer.

you're a mad man

All girls have vaginal discharge. It's the pussy's way of cleaning itself. Stop talking like this is something bad that should be cured.

salty milk and coins

If I can give any of you fags some life lessons, never stop fucking as many females as you can. Even if that shit stinks man up and fuck that bitch. When you get to be my age and settled down it is the only thing to get you thru the day.

it is sweet, like licking honey off of a flower

thats a tasty looking creampie, would lick that clean

taste like nothing mostly.
eat it for days.

Ok Chad.

>tfw first time eating out this meme was true

holy shit it really did taste like salty milk and coins.

well I have been always a lil jelaous of guys like u. I always got a lot of attention from woman and I never picked up a woman in my life. always woman picked me up. I hate being out there meeting and talking to new people. schmoozing and flirting, playing games. I hate all of it. Im lazy and antisocial and I fucking love the comfort and predictablility of relationships. But sex always becomes dull.
I just hope I dont turn to an animal like urself when midlife crisis gonna hit me on the fucking face in the near future. but sex always becomes dull...

Pussy is pussy man as long as it doesn't look like cottage cheese and smell like a tokyo fish market I'm down

If you go south those it's start to taste like shit?

My name is Wayne not Chad but good guess, maybe?

Mostly depends on a number of factors. Namely

>Personal hygiene
>diet
>whether she drinks enough water or not
>which stage of her period she's in

One of my ex's used to take really good care of her pussy, but usually about 1 week before she'd get her period she would start getting pretty nasty down there. Also just like with men, eating lots of fruit improves "flavour" while eating red meat, garlic, onions, drinking alcohol etc makes it taste worse.

You're putting pussy on a pedestal, you need to stop having so much expectations and go down a peg or two start out with some slump busters. Trust me my fellow user, if you don't get out of your rut you are going to have a hard motherfucking time when your my age. (41)

That's not exactly what that meme....

You know what, you are better off.

This. You should be licking the clit anyway.

YouTube "pomf"

cool story Chad

pussy smells & tastes so good fam

Last time I ate a girl out it didn't really taste likr much, it does have a funny feeling in your tongue, sounds weird but its like licking a battery

>he thinks 80 is a lot
I have a feeling you just have low standards and a lot of insecurity that requires you to sleep with women, literally any kind of woman to feel validated

Hace you tasted your pre-cum?
That.
Unless she's not clean, then it's sour and smells like pee.

I told you dickhead, my name is Wayne. Also, I've never been on the "in crowd" I've always been an outcast, I make about 66k a year and most of the time I'm fucking women just like your wife. Because your a little shit, and don't have balls to stand up for yourself and tell her how it is. Most of the time I pray on little shits like you buzz off pleb.

Shut the fuck up Arin

fucking accurate af

Maybe, who cars and if so... I got my dick in a warm pussy while you little fuck sit a home wacking your fucking clits to a bunch of fucking ponies. At least I'm being validated, by a real fucking woman.