Why such a big deal when a cop shoots a black person in US?

why such a big deal when a cop shoots a black person in US?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/study_cops_kill_more_whites_than_blacks_but_minority_deaths_generate_more_coverage.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because niggers be niggin

Black people are really sensitive.

Niggers gonna nig. Media brainwashes people into thinking they actually dindu nuffin.

if a dog bites a man it won't be roported, it happens to offten and nobody cares.

if a man bites a dog then everyone is interested becuase it's so rare and it gets reported everywhere

Because Black Lies Matter. (not a typo)

If you watch anything but Fox News you're an idiot.

Cuz cracker cops always be treating in-o-cent good boys wrong.

>Cops shooting black people.
>Rare.

Pick one.

Because niggers. They're overly sensitive to everything and look for reparations in everything.

>cops shooting black people relative to black people shooting everyone else
>being this naive

because niggers need to be victims or else they have no point in society. They are worthless in our society. they are 13 percent of the US yet account for over 50 percent of murders in the US

>not knowing cops shoot more whites yearly than blacks
>whites don't chimp out like niggers

well they sure as hell aint shooting enough

It still wasn't uncommon though. They only recently started bitching about it because they have nothing else to bitch about.

some times, the cop does this

it's a meme bro. no one cares when a cop shoots anyone. they just say they do so they can feel relevant.

Faggot deserved it.

i like how he nonchalant looks in there

Cops shoot 21 times more black people a year than they shoot white people.

But I guess that fact didn't fit in your confirmation bias?

I mean shit guys. I'm a selfish asshole aswell and I don't care about these people emotionally at all, but you people are just ignorant as fuck if you think cops aren't more likely to shoot black people on a whim.

Story? I don't remember this.

dirty drug dealing gangbangers who run there mouth at cops thats why it aint no game

Say what nigger?
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/study_cops_kill_more_whites_than_blacks_but_minority_deaths_generate_more_coverage.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/