Hey Sup Forums sorry to bother you... but what do you think of this album ^.^

Hey Sup Forums sorry to bother you... but what do you think of this album ^.^

Fuck off, Will

go to bed will xD haha i'm a unique individual

desu his best since Twin Fantasy
also he's cute desu

Disappointing to say the least. The lofi bedroom atheistic is completely gone and the lyrics feel like they matter a lot less. The songwriting only marginally improves to make this worth listening to.

It's pretty fucking shit.
The mainstream music community is praising it to heavens only because they can now that he's signed to Matador.
Now look, look and see a world suck the washed up dick of a once-was man because of his mediocre, mass-appealing easy listening bullshit, yet completely ignore his earlier records that were so full of talent and vigour, that had enough brains to be original an d enough heart to be sincere. Watch as the world shuns away what the media won't praise. What once deserved all the attention Will is receiving now.

He fucking sold out at the worst time. His songwriting has become soulless, the melodies are boring as fuck, and the only people this record will impress are teenagers who haven't listened to Pavement and all the copycats that came before in the 90's.

My Back is Killing Me Baby and Twin Fantasy were fucking fantastic. They were actually interesting and are infinitely more deserving of adoration than this twee rock, vapid tumblr teen shit.

It is fucking shit and anyone who disagrees simply doesn't know better.
Will Barnes you can go to hell.
Oh well I guess now I don't have to give a shit anymore.

Cate was always the better one of the two anyways.

how can anyone see him as "cute"? he is so gross and unhealthy-looking

Absolute fucking over-hyped trash

Will's a cute, stop doing him dirty

Overlong. Lacking variety and imagination

He's kinda cute desu

Reminder that Will is NOT a shill

fucking lmao

just stop will, it's getting more and more pathetic

I can't tell whether people are taking the piss here but the album is unironically really good. One of the best this year second only to Black star

It's not that good, it's over an hour or whinning to some boring guitar chords

That's a bit like saying ITAOTS is just some shitty trumpets with a dude trying to be edgy by not making much sense. Obviously ITAOTS eclipses this album but you get the sentiment

What's ITAOTS? Teens of denial is overlong, isn't especially good muscianship , the lyrics are very fey and when he runs out of ideas he presses a distortion peddle and screams at everyone.

There were hundreds of better albums this year (probably thousands or tens of) it's become hipster to fawn over it

In the aeroplane over the sea

I haven't heard it

Fuck...
Didn't even realise I was being baited