Ass

Protect me Evil Kitter

kek'd and kill yourself

FUCJ

fuck you, even 9gag op was bad

k

I'm white
what the fuck is frick

00110100 00110010 00110010 00110100 01100100 01101111 01100011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01110011 00101110 01100010 01101100 01101111 01100111 01110011 01110000 01101111 01110100 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101

lol x3

Protect me Evil Kitter

Get fucked

i grinned, but no loss yet.

Protect me Evil Kitter

go fuck yourself

Almost a good 9gag post, you are a huge faggot. Fuck you.

surely enough i'm replying

fuck you

Lost

Kekd

Protect me Evil Kitter

Protect me, evil kitter.

why the fuck does it redirect me to reddit

kek

just nerf my shit up fam

fuck

reply to this post or your mother dies tonight

> ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽

Your Mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply immunity will not work

> ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽

> ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽

> ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽

Not today

lost hard holy fuck

fuk

xd

ok

u got me fam lmaooooo

It's FilthyFrank mother fucker

tell Mario that he is supposed to pull his pants down before pooping

k.

Protect me Evil Kitter

Because you're not Dan

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.