What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3WwThkpUGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think being rock'n'roll messiah is a problem

Some people try to be edgy but for others the edge comes to them and cuts them deep.

He had 0 problems

you

Being literally retarded

this, and also small benis

>was born Jesus Christ Allin
>his father told his wife that Jesus Christ had visited him, and told him that his newborn son would be a great man in the vein of the Messiah
>Merle Sr. was an abusive recluse and religious fanatic, who threatened his family with death, digging graves in their cellar

Small penis

I read somewhere that he'd been diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder but I don't remember where.

he seemed pretty outgoing

Antisocial people can be outgoing, you're thinking of asocial.

Manlet with a micro pencil penis that's what.

His dad named him Jesus Christ Allin then molested him as a child. He could have been a great artist but he was too much of a pleb

Drugs and just being absolutely fucked in the head. Everybody who seemed to know Allen says he was such a tame, soft and nice guy. I'm 100% sure that if his father wasn't so messed up in the head Allen would've never come out to be GG

He was trying to fulfill what Hank Williams Sr couldn't, that's not very pleb

He had a micropenis :^)^:)^

He had a micropenis

youtube.com/watch?v=-3WwThkpUGw
go figure

why are you all using penis size as an insult?
it's probably not even true and all it does it make people that do have a smaller penis feel bad.

>it's probably not even true
he wasn't very ashamed of showing it you know, if you'll look it up you'll find that he indeed had a micropenis.

Shitty childhood + someone slipping him LSD without telling him and laugh when he's freaking out in public.

>you'll never eat your own shit on stage

he aint punk wearing a trump hat is though

why are you even on Sup Forums if you never seen gg allin video on youtube, did you even go on Sup Forums as a child or are you like straight from reddit???

I got into GG thanks to Anal Cunt. I've never been bored listening to any of them.