facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
youtu.be/p7QYo-9SlP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goodnight wonderful thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvg8oBnyg8U

Always so stoic

(second best)
She has performed songs. They're just in moon runes and have no sound.
(bae)
We made a game out of pulling down pants. All the younder apprentices always more theirs baggy so we'd try to sneak up behind them. Only while we were quiet, and not in front of customers. We had a manager from the front join in too.
(lewd timelord)
No, just a cook / chef

Rory-sama claimed

I don't always claim in threads

but when i do their Sachii threads

honestly, find the sonic 06 playthrough playlist on their channel and binge watch it. it is literally the greatest vidya playthrough on youtube, every episode has something fucking funny in it

well i mean ill be showing people, making it my profile pic on steam/skype/discord and shit regardless of how it looks because i like it when my friends take time to do things for me

your place of work seems really cool. if i wasnt stuck in my fucking office all day, id want to have fun like that

Sorry about that, didn't get to reply to the people who mentioned me.

I think it was

Yuuko, Shiro, and Shinoa.

Hello, how are you guys.

>What is his evidence for the pedo accusation?
Of Pyrocynical? he has none, and he doesn't need any because he never said the claims were true.
He relayed information from Pyrocynicals "friends" on his LIVESTREAM (Note: not DramaAlert, not news) and stated that Pyrocynicals friends told him that he tried to date a 13 year old girl from France, he never stated the claims were true

Best Droid-fu here.

Winter clothes are cute.

No idea what that means.

Mine

Yes.

Holy fuck, what kind of abomination is that?
Ayup Ui, how are ya?

Indeed.

>tfw no one gives you attention when going to bed so you make one last desperate call for (you)'s

Pretty chikl. Got Me a pidgey. How are you?

Stoic means you're able to take pain and shit without making a facial expression. Comes from the Greek philosopher

>maki
Never thought about it before? Anyone ever told you that the way you type is just chill?

I really don't see how that makes it ok.
>Not that i think these friends exist to begin with.

This is the only matter i care about because i consider it the most severe. Men's lives are ruined on baseless sexual accusations everyday.
He is just as guilty as any radical feminist jumping the rape wagon because tumblur said so.
Just replace tumblur with "his friends"
Do you see how people should not be portrayed this way? The damage it can cause to them. I don't think you believe he is a pedo.

Goodnight beautiful

GOODNIGHT

Night little koko

>smug

Tell Rory, I mean second-best idol that. Glad you agree though.

Kek. Wouldn't classify that as preforming then m8.

>Sonic 06.
Oh god no. That is one of their playthroughs that I heard was fucking stellar. People were always talking about this moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=4xrS5NEBKjU

Nope, not once. All though I have been told I can be nonchalant.

Oh.

honestly there are far better moments than that. its funny, but over rated if anything. so many better ones from the series

Claiming
Playing vidya what yall doin

obscure waifu, claim!

Hello Yui, I'm not so bad and you? I don't think I noticed you around the past two days.

claimed

>glasses pic
Very nice
If you want an example of my ohayous I'm going to deliver the next one within the hour
>ill be showing people, making it my profile pic on steam/skype/discord and shit
You'd honour me
>i like it when my friends take time to do things for me
I'll try not to disappoint then

Good day Hitagi

ITs time for my jam

youtube.com/watch?v=hryn1EHEoWE

You don't smile as much in your pictures fam.

Well that raid didn't last long
though with half the team not having mics, i didn't expect to get past the first encounter anyway

Noticing you

>glasses
its a kink of mine

sweet i look forward to it

dont worry about it, just do your best. ill show you my profiles once its done lmao. whats the ETA for mine? dont rush fampai

This is really hypocritical when Keemstar has been called a pedophile and a wife beater by gradeAunderA (there is absolutely no proof of the pedophile claim and his wife testified that he is not abusive)
He has also done an interview with a youtuber who has actually had his career ruined by false pedo-rape allegations.
youtube.com/watch?v=02W5LMk5ScM

Doing good, just finding ways to kill time untill morning.
And I don't think I've been on at the right times recently, waking up at 10PM isn't exactly optimal.

I dont do it now, its me and another guy. But we do nerd out all day. And that all happened at my old job.
She canonically performed in front of a crowd. Id call that performing.

>other rwbyfags

im genuinely surprised

But if your noticing me whos noticing you
(Its me)

Yoko lurking.
>Need more pics and filename ideas edition.

Claiming

>other

its just me nowadays who posts constantly

>its a kink of mine
Well waddaya know
>whats the ETA for mine
ETA will depend on how focused I can work on the other ones, but I'd say about a week or two maybe
You're above those with an ohayou but at the bottom of ohayouless people
I'll post the updated list after I've delivered the next ohayou

Becoming more and more glad meself the more songs I hear from them.

Anyway I gotta take off, one of my games just got a big enough update so I'll be exploring this for some time.

Have a good night dude.

I doubt keemstar is either of those
He should have a better understanding of the injustice if this is the case.
I can't feel sympathy for a man who can carry out the same things others do to him that he dislikes.

You should know i'm not watching any of these, just talking to you.

I'm not in as good of a mood.
>here you go

>Front page, first thread.
Good job waifu.

Better

>finding ways to kill time
I think the earliest I've seen you online might have been around 6PM your time.
>I might have asked a question similar to this before
Tell me, do you prefer waking near the end of the day or has your sleeping schedule shifted to becoming nocturnally focused?

glasses are so hot dude

sounds good man i look forward to it. i dont rush genius

awwww
You've posted sadder faces for a while now.

You alright?

Oh Warframe got Lunaro on PS4
sounds like i'll be playing lacross as a space ninja with a top hat

I'm do come on earlier than that, mostly you're not here though.
And my sleeping is like 3PM to 10-11PM, so whatever that is.

Really now? Maybe it is worth the watch then. Will probably play it at night when bored.

May not of been a song from μ's but A-Rise is just as wonderful.

All right that's reasonable, but other than that what qualities could she have to give her the "Best" title.

Wonderful. Their music produces that captivating effect. Have fun man, take care.

Maki check out this D.va Video someone posted fuckin funny.

Its not on youtube so i cant embed it.

facebook com/OneTrueJackie/videos/290254664659228/

add a period

thats waht i did. great to grab some snacks and binge watch all 108 episodes. funniest shit on youtube, ive seen the whole series about 3 times now

You still act like he did a big news report claiming these allegations were true, he said on his livestream, which has nothing to do with news or DramaAlert, that their were ALLEGATIONS from Procynical's friends that he tried to date a 13 ear old girl.
he has now said right out that the Allegation are probably bullshit.
If I point out the fact that Tobuscus has sexual assault allegations from some random girl he never meant on tumblr does that mean I'm claiming the allegations are true? of course not.

this shino btw.

wtf i was listening to fuckin U's and this shit popped up i thought it was WTF im a loser

>13 ear old girl.
fug

>3PM to 10-11PM

I know that feel, user

you only now realised your a loser?

At first it was 15
then 14
now 13

You are our resident stoic.
Arent we mostly front page?
>glasses
Well, she has glasses, is functionally immortal and forever young, when she ascends she can look however old or young she wants and she can act all innocent while still kicking your ass.

Always
Good day best cannibal

>glasses are so hot dude
Fukken agreed. You should talk to Mirai when he's in the thread. Glasses are his specialty

I'll get on your ohayou as soon as I can, but once you see the list you'll understand your ETA

Sacchi really? just had to stick it in and break it off hey?

they gave him multiple ages nigger.

I DEMAND KAREN LEWDS

>best cannibal

look i can art too

fucking checked

no, he made it up
he makes a lot of shit up
like the 50 year old he called a pedo

FUCKING LEGENDARY

Best 2hu.

I bet you get all your information from Leafishere, he didn't make it up, and I'm not going to bother explaining it to you because I already have explained it to Yukko 20 times.

So you're saying his guilt is minor so it doesn't matter?

I doubt he cares about any damage he may or could have caused.

Any people making up stories are wrong to do so. Being associated with those that do is also wrong.
You are the company you keep.

QUINTO

Hm... Ok, I'll let "best cannibal" slide for the title of "best 2hu"

That's what I was thinking, I just wasn't on or awake yet.
Anyway, have you gotten a couple episodes down from your list of anime since the last time we spoke?

>witnessed

if he didn't make it up the information would be consistant

>holy quints
Couldn't you modify my ohayou to make Blakes?
I didn't make that
youtu.be/p7QYo-9SlP0
As much as he is formulaic, he does have a nice voice.

>applause

What are you talking about, best girl has been here

No, I haven't started anything just yet, and I can't stream anything on this laptop, it's really that bad.

Checked

Fellow might've been a better wording. I'm obviously best

>I can art too
Why isn't that in a museum yet?

No
I make all my ohayou's from scratch to avoid them looking like each other. Also Balke's and yours will look very different because of my skill increase over time

>

>So you're saying his guilt is minor so it doesn't matter?
when have I said any thing to do with this? funny right before I read this post I got to the part in Keemstars video where he talks about his false pedo allegations and is saying it's the worst thing you can call someone.
Keemstar never called Pyrocynical a pedophile, why can't you comprehend this?

bunch of gays

i might just start doing that for all my posts

Why not hold both?

It's good music but it doesn't really catch me, not something I would ever go out of my way to listen to.

Just look at how all these pedophile allegations ruined Pyro's career.

Dipping

Ok, but i said i don't think that makes him clean.
For reasons already stated.

Wew.

>108
Hot damn that many huh? Got something to occupy myself for the next few nights then. Any other good series out there?

>Obligatory checking

>Glasses
Same here. The only benefit from that is her fans won't have to worry about her becoming washed up.

Yeah, but you have been awfully quiet.
I meant this Ohayou.
>its almost half Blake anyway
Fair enough.
Ricky Martin did focus a lot on the pop aspect.

Same here. I appetently make people laugh for keeping a straight face while doing weird shit

Of course!

>

So what has he done wrong? calling alex a nigger?
People make mistakes and someone who's channel is dedicated to internet drama is surely no exception, yet you have a hard time making an actual argument against him.