What's gonna happen when president trump takes charge? are mexico and china doomed...

what's gonna happen when president trump takes charge? are mexico and china doomed? is canada gonna get all the trannies and black people?

We can only hope.

>Mexico doomed
Yeah, expect a radical regime change or an iron fist government in the near future.
>China doomed
Nope.

everything will be the same as always
sadly..

No when he takes office he'll personally fly to Israel and suck every Jewish mans penis ensuring our defeat against the Jews

>Mexico doomed

Depends on whether or not Trump follows through on all his promises.

>China doomed

LOL, fucking laugh my fucking ass off. Trump dumped TPP so now China can pretty much do whatever the fuck it wants on regional trade deals.

Also if things go shitty for Mexico, then they'll probably look to the Chinese for additional trade opportunities.

He's going to do whatever the GOP tells him to do, because he's a lazy old brat in the early stages of senility

Let's not forget getting on his knees prepared to suck Putin's gigantic cock in exchange for positive reinforcement.

Looks photoshopped.

6/10

>Depends on whether or not Trump follows through on all his promises.

He already turned the wall into a fence.

Yeah but the Clinton admin in the 90s wasn't even openly hostile to Mexico but caused the peso crisis just doing some pretty rote trade legislation. The damage Trump could cause to you people just through a tweet is huge.

What could he actually do against China?

God man it Ivanka gives me such a hard on.

>Mexico
Maybe, but the drug war has already fucked their country twelve ways to Sunday so would it really change much?
>China
O I m laffin' China is basically going to run train on the Pacific and Trump won't care as long as they keep manufacturing shit on the cheap.

i doubt there will be any major change.

There are too many American business interests in Mexico, that's why i'm glad that he's filling his administration with corporate shillls.

He'll do shit that looks likes doing something but that actually does nothing, e.g. Carrier deal.

US world influence will be definitely diminished.

I wouldn't trust any information coming from a Mexican. Especially not one on int.

memes are the new mass destruction weapons.

he'll be a great president

Trump is a closet buttslut pass it on

>trump tries to start shit with china
>ends up pimping his ass to Putin

gg

Why does everybody say Trump is a puppet of Putin, just because he doesn't openly hate him?

nah, it's just a charade, he's the kikes' puppet

i agree to a certain extent

We're going to withdraw from the UN