Help please:

Help please:
After a year waiting to be able to kill myself (I had to divorce first) I now, reevaluate the whole thing, I know that for some reasons my mom would be hurt by this.
I can't sleep without imagining not waking up, nor passing a day without thinking of an hero .
Should I kill myself or live suffering in order not to make others suffer ?

Instal gentoo

Kill yourself

If dubs you cut yourself deep and post a picture

As someone in pretty much the same situation, you just have to decide.

Are you selfless enough to live a meaningless existence to avoid others' pain?

Or is your own disinterest in life outweighing your desire to not hurt anyone?

Just wait it out, it may hurt more but it if you do it, you miss out on a grand life in store for you. Life finds a way and I hope you find comfort for even random people to care about you :)

If you're still worried about the impact your suicide would have on your mother then you not only ascribe some meaning to your existence (even if it comes from your mother's love) but you are still clearly attached to this world in some way. You still care about at least one person here. They care back.

You will die one day anyway, user, but life isn't done with you yet. Get up, go out, and live it.

Call your mother, have a nice family meal.

I'm disinterested in life, so mabe I'll just wait that the time to pass in order not to hurt my family...
I don't know.

No, and please, stop your bullshit, I don't even care about me, there's one or two people about who I care a little and that's why I'm not dead anymore

I get up, I went out, I... don't know anymore how to live, my life is just so meaningless that I place it below the feelings of some people

at least you got your fucking mom dude

Live, but don't suffer? If your life is so miserable just pack your shit and go find whatever it is that makes you happy. Get up and just go on the first bus anywhere. Don't look back.

Install Arch > Kill yourself

I tried, ended up in jail in a shithole country just for being, came back with a girl in my country when my father died, then ended alone when she's got her papers....
Not the best thing to do....

True that, that's why I'm still here

Listen, I find enjoyment out of helping people and check up on people I've helped in the past who are going through tough times. It may seem hard to believe, but there are people who are selfless enough to truly want to help others for the sake of being nice. I don't care what happens to me as long as others are happy. We've all had our lowest moments where we felt like we could never go on, but we still do, and we prosper. We will all die eventually, so instead of leaving this world early, stick it out for the ride and see what the rest of the road has to offer.

Ok, then have a child. Adopt one or whatever, give your life meaning by making sure another human being is going to be better than you in the future. (Also, out of advices! Peace!)

Dude, please, no.
I was thinking about this, before my wife went with a better guy and I'll probably never get a child, which hurt a lot

I understand you, a lot, what did you do ?

I can honestly say that I've been there. It's not easy to pick yourself up from that point, but it can be done. You just need to reconnect with yourself; try doing something you used to love doing - not something you did for someone else, something just for you. Even if it's making silly noises in front of the mirror, do something just for you every day. One small thing.

And to be honest ther's one thing who made me forget this state of mind for a time : my pupils,
I'm a teacher and without knowing it they were my best support, but the holydays are horrible

Don't do it

Make it seem like an accident, maybe that will relieve your mom and others

I waited, during that time I lost my uncle (he died of his worst fear) and my best friends (doesn't help that I have depression) and just felt miserable. Then school came around and I met a girl who swept away all of the sadness I had and showed me the care I ever so delightfully needed. I loved her (and still do) and although I can't see her during the Summer (she moves away during it), I just wait until school starts again and we can see each other. Although you may not find the person to make you happy in a school, I just know you will find the person for you. If you have Kik, message masterchiefan on it if you care to talk more. :)

I was thinking about that, but it's stupid, be honest, knowing that your son is dead accidentally don't make it happier, is still knowing that your son is dead...

ok, and what it would be without school and this girl ?

I mean, I'm not so young anymore, and hope disminish as age goes up, but thank you all anyways.
Fuck I was happier in jail, than now...

If you mean for you; I don't know what the scenario will be but I know that what is constant is that it always has someone meeting and being with someone else and enjoying each other's company and growing to want to be with them more and more. It may take months, and it may take years for the two to meet and grow on each other, hell, you may even mess up at first. But if you keep on pursuing it and keep on going, it will all be worth it in the end.

Whoops, thought I was talking to the OP. Either way, it's still the same regardless.

No problem! Always happy to help, just remember to keep on going! You may say you were happier in prison now, but you may just change your mind in the future. Trust me on that. :)

Yeah, it seems nice, but I don't believe in this anymore honestly, I'm too old for this bullshit and I know pretty well that no woman could be interested in me or stay with me...
I'm an unhappy person

Yes you were

Maybe, during one yaer, what made me go was the thought of how happy I would be to be able to kill myself once I'll got my divorce...

I thought the same, but I was proven wrong. I thought I was an ugly annoying shit who couldn't talk with anyone due to my Aspberger's. Guess she just was attracted to the ball of puss I call myself. She even complimented me too! I was proven wrong and I know you will be too about that.

Just think OP... one day, hehe, maybe you'll find a girl or something.. *chuckles* and you'll, like, have kids or something... imagine, little OPs running around!!! Haha :^) life always gets better! No way it could get worse! Trust me; when I was in high school, I got caught cheating but I only had to do some summer school to make it up! Ever since then, my life has gotten better!

Maybe I could be your girlfriend tonoght? ;)

I guarantee you will be much happier with your choices if you stick it out. :)