I love the production and catchy hooks but damn... the lyrics in the verses are just too much...

I love the production and catchy hooks but damn... the lyrics in the verses are just too much. Kind of ruins the album for me. Normally lyrics don't hold much weight to me unless they are really good or really stupid. Sadly this is the latter.

In case anyone thought I was being paranoid
This the new Tedy Andreas?

I'm literally talking about how stupid it is and how the lyrics ruin the album. Yea, im def shilling.

Every single thread about her is like this

I bet he cums rainbow from that feminine penis

And you think I just post her all day? I DID just stumble upon the album this morning and these are my thoughts.

No way that's a trap

alright ted

now that you mention it she does look like bailey jay

Yeah this album is shit

I'm okay with it. The lyrics combined with some of the sound effects made for some moments that actually made me laugh out loud when I was listening to it. It's obviously very tongue-in-cheek and meant to be stupid/simplistic/childish. I'm glad they didn't try to get too deep or clever here.

But in the future I hope they write songs with some more substance and maturity - any more of this will be too much.

The lyrics make the positive sound even more positive. It's literally her complaining in each song and it's pretty funny to me.

I can understand what you mean though. The baby talk can be a little bit too much.

I prefer Intro Bonito to this new release. More stripped back and doesn't try to go too poppy.

I don't understand why people like this so much. It sounds like repackaged mid 00's Jpop with more mediocre production.

I enjoy it. Reminds me of Deee-lite.

OK album, but the gril is cute as fuck.

>average synthpop band with two nondescript white dudes
>add a cute vocalist
>success
hecantkeepgettingawaywithit.mp4

zzz

i bet if memetano hated it, you guys would hate it as well

>Sup Forums pretends to enjoy non-Sup Forumscore
D'aaaaawwww :3
You're all so fucking embarrassing and pathetic

You are an angry dude
Chillax broski

Cringe.

This is an 18+ website.

It is.

Thank you for shining the light of knowledge on us, wise wizard.

Cringe.

I quit at the dialect. Where is she from? I can stand singers like Lily Allen but this bitch got on my nerves real quick.

Okay.

Cringe.

>2 non descript white dudes
>not knowing gus/kane west
>not knowing he's responsible for their whole sound
baka

That's the point

t. drone that discovered PC/KKB last week

she does have that english wit

Trampoline is one of the best songs of the year. Good album but only in small doses.

>witness this impressive list of my activities
>business!
>dancing!
>throwing a party!
>with you!!!

kidding me? i'm not into idol shit or kpop or overly-saccharine music in general, but this right here is c u t e. and graduation legit bangs.

honestly, i wish KKB would put out a beats tape or something.

Shut the fuck up.

Adults need happy music too. No kids can appreciate this album.

Really want them to experiment with a "night time" sound. Think Chromatics.

don't be mad hahaha

Are there any other pop albums this year with the same style?

>mad
>hahaha

suck on my penis

pop a double dose of irony and you'll be fine with the lyrics

This. How have people not caught on to the fact you can like anything you just need the right amount of layers of irony

whatev mate ;)

i think you need a trampoline to jump and let loose cuzzy

Cringe.

>42 / 1 / 23 / 6