if you seduce him
> you get with him
> 1 month later
> some other chick seduces him
> he leaves you

don't listen to him

cheaters make the best partners, because you can always count on us to cheat

meanwhile people who say they don't cheat can just be lying

Go find some guy who doesn't have a girlfriend, who isn't checking out tons of girls, ask him realistic expectations that you expect in your relationship

Keep hanging out. Eventually his gf will piss him off and you'll be there. Boom you're in there like a wedgie.

thing is, I don't mind being only friends with him. But I am really shy and I don't know how to even initiate any convos with him, but we have a lot in common

My advice is

Tits or GTFO

Well then when you talk to him
Don't look at your phone or look around for other people, smile at him and giggle at his stupid jokes, this talk about the things you guys have in common, you already know you have a lot in common, don't be quiet when he's giving long explanations or Let There Be Long dead spots because you'll feel like he's boring you just agree with him or disagree by saying "yeah, totally, I couldn't, and such" ask for his personal information such as phone number, Facebook, and skype

>Ask him yo fuck you, he will say yes
>Have rough consentual sex in the missionary position
>post on facebook that he raped you and you are scared
>goto the police and get a rapekit
>its his dna
>his gf breaks up with him
>now he is all yours
>hang out infront of his place and take photos of him but cut out the eyes
>warn all others girls hes a rapist so he will be yours forever

he added me on facebook a few days ago.

thing is, around first few times when we met, he used to look around for me all the time at parties. I would catch him looking at me, and I would hear from people him saying how hot I am and some comments about my body. Now, he no longer says anything to anyone, not to me either, and I never catch him looking at me, like never. I know he is shy but I think he might not be interested in me anymore?

thanks for good advice

was that before he had a gf or during?

checking me out and comments? he had a gf during that time, same one he is with right now (1 year or so). last time we met was this week at a house party, we were smoking weed together, making jokes, and overall spent like hours together but I only saw him look at me like three or four times and that was it. Maybe its me but when girls like a guy, they always look at him and watch him, not sure how it is with guys and how they show their interests.

Had heaps of girls have a crush on me and I never noticed only reason I know is because they told me later...go and say something to him

1. he is taken
2. not sure if he likes me back

I dont wanna risk stuff with him, he is pretty cool and chill dude and I'd rather be his friend than not

Telling him you have a crush on him isn't cheating and its better to be open or else things might get weird. Even if he doesn't like you back it'll clear the air.

sound like a girl i knew from school.

just know if it is easy for him to leave her for you then it will be even easier for him to leave you for someone else. I think.

On the contrary, i hope i can meet someone like you irl lol

why, lol?

I also agree with that, I dont want him to cheat on his girlfriend. It's just, I had these feelings for such a long time, it's ridiculous. When I started getting these feelings, I had no contact with him, but we suddenly ended up in the same circle of friends so now I see him often... And we play video games every day.

>first response isn't tits or gtfo.
>new friends

I think you're forgetting the rules,

TITS + timestamp before we give you advice.
OR GTFO

but .. user I don't see tits? can't help you.

I think you did good, beggars can't be choosers