CUBA THREAD

Cuba appreciation thread
This thread is for appreciation of Cuba the best communist country in the world. Cuba is a country completely free from starvation most forms of poverty and worker exploitation. Most of the things you here about it is simply lies. Lets all give a moment of silence to comrade Fidel.

Other urls found in this thread:

iammyownreporter.com/Survey2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Viva la Cuba! Viva la Fidel!

>This thread is for appreciation of Cuba the best communist country in the world.
no,i am grateful because my parents escaped from this shithole

>tfw he's burning in hell

Cuba is not amazing but they have food and education and healthcare. Better than the other Latin american islands.

>tfw heroes never die

>they have food

Lel

>they have food

Yeah, the same way most anons have a gf

>they have healthcare

I love their "bring your own antibiotics and bandages policy"

>education

This was genuinely impressive, their literacy rate is phenomenal. But surely you can have this without the authoritarianism...

Yes. Cuban's eat 3 meals a day.h

Doubtful

Cuba is known for child prostitutes whoring themselves out to degenerate Canadian tourists

The get one meal a day from the government and then can get 2 more for 40 pesos a month and they earn an average of 250 pesos a month. Everything is super subsidized so its very cheap.

Wow, that's terrific, what a deal! Brb, moving to Cuba....fuck off, go buy some more Che t-shirts

Here's 100 interview's of Cubans. Most of them say there happy.
iammyownreporter.com/Survey2.htm

Its not great by america standards but its pretty good by Latin american standards.

>Here's a couple hundred party supporters/people too afraid to speak out

No it's not

Name another Latin american island that's better.

If they support the party then it must be for a reason right? These were just random people.

I don't think there are any other Latin Islands. The rest are owned by the U.S, England, France or the Netherlands or were owned by them

Because they are the "elite" of the Island

Hati? Dominican republic? They both suck.

>taxi driver
>construction worker
>"elite"

Haiti was French and I forgot about the DR for a bit. Though a country that was under the rule of Haiti being a hellhole isn't surprising

Yeah they got the good jobs by being in the party. That's how it works.

best bird

>random high shcool girl
>person eating ice cream
>dancer
>random person gardening
>"elite"

Jamaica
Dominican Republic
Bahamas
Martinique
Montserrat
Saint Lucia

>elite's child
>can afford ice cream
>artistic job with no working value party sponsored
>only one that could be a random person

Notice how he changed it to Islands because he knows that Almost every other South American Spanish speaking country blows cuba out of the water

That's not there job its just what they were doing at the time.

fuck cuba.

t. pinochetist

Pinochet fucked up Chile.

Okay buddy you keep believing that from a site with no sources or anything about the interviewer

cuba have the best internet connection in the entire world

next youre gonna say chavez was a good president

these plebit turds never learn

At the time of Chavez's death Venezuela was better off than before he came to power. The problems there facing now is mostly due to the price of oil.

Fuck off you faggot white boy. Cuba is a shit hole that I'm glad I left

go back to cuba so you can't use the internet anymore, slave

yeah cause you subhumans don't even have internet

They have some internet there.

get off my board

oh shit lol

the best period of venezuela was with a dude that openly said to shoot commies like you btw

Sup Forums is for ages 18+

>Name another Latin american island that's better.

Puerto Rico, Key West, Key Largo, Key Biscayne

A lot of these pro-Castro american kids genuinely don't get how poor most cubans are. They see one or two Cubans doing something that's normal by American standards (eating ice cream regularly or using the internet) and think "oh, well it must be fine, they're all able to do that".

Havana Club añejo 7 años is the best light rum on earth.
Well done Cuba

As much as I dislike Castro and the cuban government, you can't take away the fact that they have some great achievements, and while the standard of living is not great and they are poor, most basic things, from health to education, are free and of decent quality.

Just tell me Cuba won't be kek'd by american pigs?

They already get fucked by Canadian pigs as small children

>ice cream
>internet

They have freedom which is more valuable.

F

Most of them aren't even Latin

F. I miss him.

Contributing.

I believe reddit is a better place for you

>A lot of these pro-Castro american kids genuinely don't get how poor most cubans are.
literally this. thank you user

Yes, that's because Chavez was so a shitty leader he based the economy of a whole country just in oil.

>implying it wasn't based completely on oil before he came to power

It was mostly based on it, yes, but at least other economic activities like industries and services were supported. When Chavez introduced the state control over almost all economy, this activities turned inefficient, and the only real resource they got left was oil

The whole oil prices crashing and Venezuelan's starving thing has happened before though.

they already are, just like sp*in

Yes, I am no debating this. Former leaders were at least too ignorant or naive in 1980, when the first oil crysis stroke, for trusting the country's economy too much on oil. But if you have already a bad experience about this situation and continue with the same plan that once failed, you are not just ignorant, you are irresponsible